Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Okey that’s amazing…how long hv u been running and wat benefits u hv seen so far

Do you hear a monkey sound effect in it?

I dnno jus curious so was asking…anyway forget it…not important.

A lot of healing dreams. I’m way calmer and integrated.

1 Like

Which noises do you mean? It’s just water and some bird sounds as far as I know.

You hear bird, I just hear jungle and a monkey scream.

With Water.

Shedding the dragon/serpent skin? :smiley:

1 Like

I hear water and whistles sound in between

1 Like

Today was my scheduled today to begin Dragon Flight ZP (after 5 days), but I still seem to be a little recon-y. So I may start tomorrow instead.

4 Likes

I ran all 4 stages the other day in a row. THAT was a bit too much, even for me :slight_smile:
ST4 seems smooth as butter to me. ST1 still brings up stuff, so I’m gonna try out ST1 and ST4 together.
Will drop DR when EoG ZP hits the shelves though, or stack them gerhags.

The origin of “gerhags”

4 Likes

Cheers
I always wonder what would the result of combining khan and stark would be

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

My mind seems to be continuously generating perspectives about Power. It just keeps happening.

And it’s making me think that the script of Dragon Reborn (or at least, my mind’s interpretation of the script) must have POWER as an important emphasis.

3 Likes

I sent in a support ticket last night since I felt desire to return to DR. Most likely, it was due to recon. I don’t feel confident using Stark primarily because of my direction and aim, which is to be more successful.

This creates discomfort since I have, and still am, pointing myself towards a healthier life. Stark isn’t anti-healthy. My heart just keeps going back to loving myself, respecting myself, and allowing myself to heal and feel what I need and want to.

I’m just drawn towards finding the inner peace I’ve been looking for for so long. I also realized I’ve been trying to hide this desire from myself since (I think) it’ll involve some pain and letting go. I’m seeing evidence of this in repetitious acts of not finishing things, both big and small.

I’ve just been afraid…of finishing this?? Yeah. Acceptance, letting go of family strings, all of it. It’s been my base, my identity, and I know no other.

I’m airing this, as it’s true for me. Is this normal? (what’s normal?)

This isn’t my journal. I’ve just lacked the courage to take this step. I equate it with a major loss.

l’m asking for help, yet am afraid of trusting others. A double-edged sword.

5 Likes

This is my listening day, and I’m listening to DR St1 now, almost finished.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Has your productivity suffered while you were on DR?

Not at all, I need to force myself to take breaks. I’ll be taking one or two weeks off, and working only a little since I don’t want my health to suffer from working like crazy. Mogul did it to me.

5 Likes

Came across this and just had to share it here:

18 Likes