Draconix [Dragon Fire Mogul]

What’s your listening pattern like? Are you listening to them back to back in the morning one day on, one day off? This whole journal is really inspiring! I realize that Mogul is my best sub… also makes me insanely productive.

I wouldn’t have ran it with DR because i wouldnt want to conflict with the productivity scripting, but you’re saying you’re as productive as ever on DR?

Do you think DR is helping you be congruent and aligned with your goals and helping you be more productive in some ways?

And do you think why you’re experiencing low recon is running qv2?

That’s correct.

Insanely productive. DR is squeezing the shit out of me gradually not kicking it out violently like Emperor was. There’s no conflict between those subs whatsoever but gentle synergy. That’s how it works for me at least.

Hell yeah! :sunglasses:

I ran Q and lots of loops a day and I didn’t encounter any recon. On ZP there’s some slight recon in the form of slight irascibility but it’s easily managable.

3 Likes

Day 8

Dragon put me into a bit odd state that is really similar to the state I experienced for a couple of days one year ago when I was running Rebirth. It’s like some old thinking and behavioral patterns were reemerging after years and years of being hidden and dampen deep inside me. As if they were brutally ingrained into my body’s memory in the past and now my body was letting them reemerge and… go away?

3 Likes

Day 14

It looks like Dragon Reborn is working on my psyche gradually going deeper and deeper into it resolving more and more fundamental issues. At first, the healing was done on the superficial level and now the deeper levels are being addressed. I cannot describe analytically what exactly is happening but it’s like tackling deeper and more “primal” vulnerabilities and forging Dragon’s scale around them and at the same time purging all the “negative” and detrimental components of those vulnerabilities… Reforging weaknesses into strengths.

3 Likes

Day 18

The Dragon in me is awake… really awake… patiently and with no fear gazing at the darkness… since the darkness is his very heart.

I’ve become way more assertive and composed and insanely comfortable in my own… scales. It looks like it looked on Q version but it’s more pronounced and more “me”. It’s crazy since I listened to DR Q 16h a day, every day whilst now it’s only 15 minutes every other day. Amazing, just amazing progress this ZP technology is.

2 Likes

Day 23
It’s the second day of my washout and I’m getting hit by slight recon in the form of irascibility. On top of that, DR has made me more natural when it comes to how I feel, think and act. It looks like it fetches to the surface all the programming I got on Wanted but was suppressed by my internal blockages. My self-expression in body language is way much pronounced than ever. Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Day 26
This is the last day of my washout and tomorrow I’ll be starting the second cycle on Stage 1.

I had a lot of “recon” dreams last night where there was a lot of negativity related to myself. I cannot distinguish particular situations but there was a whole bunch of negative situations, interactions, and feelings. I feel it’s a part of my healing. I’m really glad I’ll be going back to the listening on the morrow.

Mogul keeps me insanely productive and I think I’ve finally found the right niche and business model. Two other business projects seem to need more time to work out but I don’t expect to get rich thanks to them whilst the newest project looks very promising and I’m sure I will succeed.

1 Like

Stage 1 / Cycle 2 / Day 7
The changes I’ve been experiencing recently seem to be really subtle yet they occur on a very deep level. It may mean that the healing of this kind is no longer necessary or at least not in this stage of my subliminal development or it may mean that the process of healing is being finished off. Either way, I’m going to stick to the recommended routine and keep running Stage 1 till the end (in two weeks).

1 Like

Stage 1 / Cycle 2 / Day 9

I don’t know if I can call it a manifestation but I got 13K $ last week when I went to the bank to ask about my father’s (who’s died recently) money. They told me I shouldn’t report his death since as his trustee I can transfer the money to another account and after reporting it, it would get really problematic. Luckily, they were honest and I got the money.

I’m getting slight recon that I attribute to DR.

4 Likes

Stage 1 / Cycle 2 / Day 13

I’ve come back home recently, I mean my parents’ house and I got a feeling that the old me started invading my psyche trying to force itself back into me. It’s a weird feeling and I don’t like it. It’s like the old demons I thought I had fought off forever were going back to life…
It seems that DR has made me vulnerable and susceptible to the old fears my (deceased) father instilled in me.

3 Likes

Hey @Sub.Zero. How’s it going? How is the ZP dragon treating you?

1 Like

It’s the 17th day of the second cycle on Stage 1 and it seems to me that the healing process is hitting deeper than ever although the external changes I’m noticing are subtle. It seems to me that almost all the psychological blockages I had for whole my life have been dissolved. I’m way more expressive and kind of extrovert… I feel really natural and comfortable in my own skin like I’ve never done before. I feel I need the healing Stage 2 offers since those blockages are no longer an issue and it’s more about “cleaning up” all the psychological “mess” that caused those blockages in the first place. It’s like before I had been a wounded animal in snares and Stage 1 destroyed the snares and now I’m free to go but I’m still bleeding and here’s where Stage 2 should come into play and take care of my wounds.

6 Likes

That was the last day on Stage 1. Let’s see how the 5-day washout unfolds. It may be that running one more cycle could be beneficial to me but I see that I need more healing and Stage 2 offers a lot of it. On top of that. I’ll be running it along with Emperor which offers something similar to what Stage 1 and Mogul offer; destroying wealth limitations and blockages, and, of course, way more than that.

4 Likes

That’s simply amazing. Congratulations mate :grin:

Yeah that’s actually a very accurate analogy. It’s precisely how I felt during ST1-2 in Qv2. And when you start on ST3 you’ll have patched yourself together enough dare to try those amazing wings. It feels great.

I think you already know this but just to be vigilant with this pairing. Healing subs seems to take priority, and both Emperor and DRST2 are quite dense. Will you be running CFW during stage 2?

And also… how does DR feels in ZP compared to Qv2? :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to read more about your progress with DR! :dragon: :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, I know it’s going to be a really challenging stack and I’m aware that recon may hit me hard but I need to take my progress to the next level and Emperor is the best choice to do so since, apart from destroying your limits, it instills a powerful masculine core in you. I need that drive it offers and that cognitive boost QL Lite gives is also very welcomed.

Nope.

More natural and effective yet less tangible. ZP is a ninja whilst Q (I didn’t run DR in Qv2) was a bulldozer.

1 Like

I thought as much. We’ll be here for you if it does :relaxed:

This… is actually not a bad idea. In fact I might just do this for myself, now that I think about it :sweat_smile: Especially since Emprah also deals with limiting beliefs regarding wealth…

That is so cool. Like a sneaky Ninja Dragon teacher :smiley: I wonder if Emperor ZP is the same?

1 Like

…and regarding many other limitations imposed on us by society. To me, DR st1 deals with limitations that stem from our life traumas rather than those imposed by society and since I’ve dealt with those stemming from my traumas now it’s time to deal with that societal bs.

This is how WANTED and Mogul (the ZP programs I’ve run so far) work as well so I guess it’s going to be pretty much the same. Regarding the recon as well. The recon on ZP is like a moody teenage girl so nothing really difficult to deal with but let’s wait and see what happens.

1 Like

What is a powerful masculine core?

I’m on the last day of my washout and it seems to me that the internal changes and healing are still occurring rapidly and strongly since it was clearly reflected in the dreams I had last night. I was fighting against my old “friends” who were not really okay with me in my youth and the dreams got so intense that I hit the table next to my bed (within my arm’s length) and woke up with the pain.

I was thinking about prolonging the washout but I suppose that’s a natural part of the process and I should stick to the recommendations and just keep going.

Tomorrow I’ll be switching to Stage 2 and Emperor.

1 Like

I would follow my gut on this if I were you! More importantly, follow the results. If youre healing on the washout, keep washing! Try 1 more extra day and see how you feel

1 Like