Draconix [Dragon Fire Mogul]

Yeah, I know it’s going to be a really challenging stack and I’m aware that recon may hit me hard but I need to take my progress to the next level and Emperor is the best choice to do so since, apart from destroying your limits, it instills a powerful masculine core in you. I need that drive it offers and that cognitive boost QL Lite gives is also very welcomed.

Nope.

More natural and effective yet less tangible. ZP is a ninja whilst Q (I didn’t run DR in Qv2) was a bulldozer.

1 Like

I thought as much. We’ll be here for you if it does :relaxed:

This… is actually not a bad idea. In fact I might just do this for myself, now that I think about it :sweat_smile: Especially since Emprah also deals with limiting beliefs regarding wealth…

That is so cool. Like a sneaky Ninja Dragon teacher :smiley: I wonder if Emperor ZP is the same?

1 Like

…and regarding many other limitations imposed on us by society. To me, DR st1 deals with limitations that stem from our life traumas rather than those imposed by society and since I’ve dealt with those stemming from my traumas now it’s time to deal with that societal bs.

This is how WANTED and Mogul (the ZP programs I’ve run so far) work as well so I guess it’s going to be pretty much the same. Regarding the recon as well. The recon on ZP is like a moody teenage girl so nothing really difficult to deal with but let’s wait and see what happens.

1 Like

What is a powerful masculine core?

I’m on the last day of my washout and it seems to me that the internal changes and healing are still occurring rapidly and strongly since it was clearly reflected in the dreams I had last night. I was fighting against my old “friends” who were not really okay with me in my youth and the dreams got so intense that I hit the table next to my bed (within my arm’s length) and woke up with the pain.

I was thinking about prolonging the washout but I suppose that’s a natural part of the process and I should stick to the recommendations and just keep going.

Tomorrow I’ll be switching to Stage 2 and Emperor.

1 Like

I would follow my gut on this if I were you! More importantly, follow the results. If youre healing on the washout, keep washing! Try 1 more extra day and see how you feel

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve just started my next stack if I wanted to run the very same stack I would have taken a couple of days off more. Let’s see how this unfolds.

2 Likes

Cool! Why did you decide to switch both subs simultaneously? Stage 2 and emperor

1 Like

I run DR two cycles per stage and I ran Mogul for four cycles and decided to “upgrade” it to Emperor.

2 Likes

Stage 1 of DR has made me way more expressive when it comes to the way I talk and use my body language. Moreover, I’ve never felt so much at peace like I do now.

Mogul helped me set up three business projects and I believe that Emperor will help me develop them and forge them into profitable full-time businesses.

3 Likes