Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Do all healing programs make you feel vulnerable or is this specific to Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

All healing subs but more so Regeneration
I hated running Regeneration although I know I need to

Don’t get me wrong I am sticking with Dragon Reborn ZP I just hate feeling weak. I feel like it’s obvious to anyone else when I feel that way

3 Likes

What you resist persist brother, stay present, stay vulnerable.

1 Like

I see. Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

To me that vulnerability I feel with helaing subs could be liked to a wall being teared down(that I built ofc), and the vulnerable feeling comes from the shame of what will be behind that wall, until I reconcile and realize that that shame was self-inflicted and there’s nothing to hide.

Or maybe knowing that you just farted(a silent one) in a room packed with your friends and family. I used to have the worst smelling ones when I was younger because of my lifestyle with alcohol and bad foods. But nowadays I don’t mind letting a resberry tart off because of my better lifestyle, and they often dont smell at all :wink:

7 Likes

Vulnerable states teaches me humility and the urge to change.

I find this very positive

The last 21 days I wanted to give up 4 times during my Rebirth Zp +CfW Zp run.

I didn’t and I get rewarded in the most liberated way…

Tomorrow is my last listening day

I did it and I am glad

9 Likes

Rewarded how?

@Seeker

Deep traumatic states where I withdraw from life-erased

Stuck gigantic sadness that lead to bipolar disorder 80% erased ( I am stable since then and it’s very hard now to put up the "all good I am happy mask. In fact I am happy because of this stability and I don’t need to show a fake face to the people)

Paranoia that somebody is here to kill me - evicted

Preciving reality as dangerous - erased

From powerles in my root and sakral Chakra to power and reclaim my space there.

ICE Cold energy in my root and sakral 70% erased. Still more to go.

Emotional and energetic unstable changed into stability

Numbness for pain and emotions erased

Defense mechanism that controlled my life and did not let me feel something good and positive start to break down slowly but steady ( that’s why I go for round 2 after the 5 days wash out.

Fear from people or reality - gone.

Unwillingness to have an argument and running away from confrontation(because If I have one then this means it’s over for life, because it will get unbelievable ugly) turns into control of the situation and I am able to have arguments without a desastre. Actually I mastered that one very easy.

Realeseing stuck emotions to the point where I gained a constant stable state.

Fearless confrontation with my problems.

This points sounds like a pice of cake but this was very very hard and at the same time very easy to.

Why?

Because I was guided internally like magic.

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

13 Likes

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Those are some badass healing stories and overcomings :muscle:

I have during the last year or two attracted random people, usually at bars, that are bipolar and and have ADHD or similar. I tend to attract these people like a magnet, and I often hear from them that they feel heard and that I listen to them without judging them negatively for it.

When applying this pattern to my old friends from old times, I now realize that many had the same problems, but back then I was uneducated of it and did not ponder about it, but had to endure a lot of drama from these people.

Another thing that happens lately when I delve into deep talk with these people I meet, I always end up in encouraging them of not accepting it as permanent, for I believe just as you, that if you solve old traumas most things will clear. So really amazing to hear your story and what you have been able to resolve.

6 Likes

Was that strictly with Dragon Reborn?

@Tobyone

Nobody knew about that condition because I forced myself from a young age to have my shit together. I was the master of maskerade. Nobody knew what’s going on even if I burst out some realy Panick attacks.

Only recently I discovered (1year ago) that I am depressed to death and at the same time screaming of joy into the sky.

I was so numb, you can not imagine

So I wanted to heal that and I reached this point

Its possible - just a little commitment

3 Likes

@James

Fuck I posted into the wrong tread.

Its from Chosen from Within that gave me this insane results

But I did 3 weeks before starting CfW a hardcore program (3 loops per day/ 5 days on 2 off) Dr ST4 custom.

So I think it’s the summ of it all that lead me to this success

1 Like

DRST4ZP and KhanST4ZP while out driving

“Day 8”

1 Like

Can u pls tell me wat is included in Dragon Reborn st1 background sound …jus wanna know …by the way just on day one and having headache …how about your experience physically?

Solace mask

The same sounds.

It’s a smooth sail for me. No issues.

I mean about the noises