Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

@Sage_Sanguine , the Emperor is pleased with the progress you’ve made. The Emperor is only displeased with that one thing you know about mwahahahaha.

2 Likes

…Yes.

🙇🏽‍♂️

Of course, Senate, you are correct. How can you not be? Your vassal is most chastened.

This is a first for me. I’m itching to start DR, and am even considering bailing on CFW. My motivation is being sick of sitting in sh** a lot of days, repeating misery, and failing and bailing in relationships again and again.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I’m finding myself looking at my life debris over and over again–then seeing a way through it, and it’s LOUD to me emotionally.

I’m only 9 days into my cycle. I’ve never seen myself going through this healing and getting better. Now, I am.

4 Likes

I’m doing Dragon Reborn and ChosenFW right now on alternating days, and I must say that this is a deadly combination.

12 Likes

In what sense? Could you kindly elaborate on that?
Thanks.

1 Like

my experience after one loop of DR

1 Like

I want to jump on this someday, hearing all your experiences and praise for DR. The doctor of modern day ailments.

I am just afraid I’ll be going into a mode of,
“I’ll be happy when I finish DR.”
“I’ll work towards my goals when I have solved my past trauma and hurt.”
Leaving me always thinking of past and future, losing the focus of the precious now. I would love to perhaps run it alongside 1-2 other ZPs instead of solely DR. Now DR zp is a young sub, but hows your experience affecting your day to day? Your other life situations and goals and duties?

10 Likes

I am running DR with the emperor and Stark so definitely I am not thinking about past issues…
But I am feeling a little tired and sicker than before…I just want to lay in bed…this is related to DR or my ongoing sickness I don’t know

1 Like

I´m about to start DRZP st1 later today, and I´m planning to run it with Chosen from Within.
Any others that run this combo? Do you run it back to back or on alternating days?

2 Likes

This is a legitimate concern and while you could make a dedicated effort to remind yourself to keep pursuing goals and improving while healing, it can be tough.

I fall into this area as well. I cannot reasonably trust myself to run DR at this stage in my life. I’ve had too many times in the past where I “waited to finish healing” and I missed out on a lot.

This is my opinion but I think running DR with something else would be very demanding. So either fully commit to it or use other ZP subs to improve your life enough where you are happy, then go deeper with DR. Ultimately you have to trust your own experiences and how you respond to stuff like this. DR always seemed like “the next level” to me, not a basic foundational program. At least that’s what I got out of the sales page.

2 Likes

I know I was a bit fluffy and blurry in what I was saying. To elaborate a bit…

Dragon Reborn St4 on my first loop made me instantly relaxed, and my mind felt like it was on some kind of morphine or something for the first couple of hours. Next day I felt as I had a place next to my heart that was blocked energetically by something, and I could feel as this was being purged until it released and sent a lot of energy flowing through my upper torso.

After the processing day, I played CFW the day after in the morning. This time I felt it more in my upper parts of my neck and up in my head. Again it felt as things were being purged and I felt drowsy for a couple of hours. The rest of the day I felt humbled and relaxed, like I was being vulnerable but in a way of strength, and also had goose bumps for a while.

11 Likes

What type of thoughts patterns have you guys noticed changing?

1 Like

Great! It looks like the kind of experiences I’m looking for since they indicate great changes. The Q version was powerful, just can’t wait till I start my ride on Tuesday.

Thanks, Tobyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand, thanks for your input.

9 hours ago I did the first loop of ST4.

Since 3 hours I am sitting in a fire that burns and burns and burns.

This will be great in a couple of days

:facepunch:

7 Likes

I think the only thing I am looking forward to now is the updated objectives for Dragon Reborn. If there are any

4 Likes

DR ZP is definitely on another level than the Q version or QV2 which isn’t very surprising . I used the phrase " Personal Evolution" a few times recently and that really entails what it feels like.
I go through literally moments of every day where I feel like to paraphrase the Dragon Reborn Sales Page that I am literally letting go of everything that is holding me back.
At some point I want to figure out a better way of describing the process with this so it can hopefully be beneficial to others on their path or journey or those looking at running Dragon Reborn ZP

19 Likes

I can relate to your trouble with words when they reflect the real me. When I make progress in letting something go, they flow much, much easier. And less are needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being honest about this. I truly relate.

4 Likes

If I feel this way a few days into DR ZP it makes me super excited for Quantum Limitless ZP and especially EOG ZP. Yeah I want to work on and enhance my cognitive abilities but I can put that aside if it means becoming wealthy

3 Likes