Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Any mean that doesn’t do any harm to other people and serves you well is beyond any judgment but God’s. :blush:

Dragon Reborn is a revolutionary sub for anyone who cares about their well-being and self-growth.

2 Likes

Wow, that is fire. I never heard of Lester Levenson. Are there any books you could recommend?

1 Like

No, his autobiography was edited. It doesn’t talk about his process, it was changed for commercial purposes by one side who teaches the method he inspired. They split into two camps at one point and there was a court case and I don’t know those details. The other camp reissued a book called Happiness is Free. I have that one but haven’t read much of it. It does include Lester’s words and some processes from one of his students.

What I do is go on youtube and search his name and pick a video that speaks to you. I like his autobiographical tales but I don’t know the specific video titles. He’s got a few on love though and you’ll probably find some good stuff.

1 Like

Maybe you heard of Sedona method thing though… It started from that guy

2 Likes

I have been having crazy dreams the last couple of nights. Stranded or stuck somewhere with no obvious way home. I used to have those at least once or twice a week but now it’s been two nights in a row
Apparently it’s related to abandoned issues

3 Likes

Don’t feel like you’re forced to continue listening - breaks are good for you. They allow you to take a step back and look at what you’ve accomplished, as well as allow the processing of the subconscious mind to happen.

So there’s no need to be torn. Take a break if you feel like it, what you’ve accomplished will still be there, and then you can get back into it.

I personally do short breaks every now and then as guided by my inner sensations, but that is a bit more advanced.

I’m going to comment on this as I’ve seen similar opinions before - and not just in that group.

Namely the “subliminals are a shortcut!” or “subliminals are taking away your power!”.

I’ll be honest - it’s the most uneducated commentary one could make. Why?

Two parts:

1. Because they are emotional phrases that don’t have any basis in reality. The first one is said from a place of “I want to save my ego if you’re doing better than me because now I know you use something additional” and the second one is from a place of “I’m afraid to lose the feeling that I’m in control”.

Why would you want to associate with someone who is going to hold you back from revealing your full potential? Take a second and think - they would rather you fail and be miserable than see you succeed by “cheating”. I’ve had this happen to me personally, in real life. Haven’t talked in many years.

1. Because they do not have any actual basis to them and are pushing a worldview. The cheating one is obvious, but let’s talk about the second one - giving away your power. “Sold the pearl”. Do you know what giving away your power is? It’s following your base instincts. It’s falling into depravity and weakness. It’s doing that which you know you shouldn’t. We’ve all had this happen to us. Just remember a situation where you had to go against who you are to appease someone - that is “selling the pearl”. Subliminals (at least ours) work with who you are. They don’t push anything on you - you are in control, you decide the trajectory, you are the hero of your own story.

Consider whether someone would rather push their beliefs and worldview on you than see you succeed and happy. Again, some would rather have you fail than follow a worldview different than theirs, because it validates their choices and makes them feel good. And sadly, this is more prevalent than we think.

They hear the word “subliminals” and they think external. They think it’s similar to taking drugs (which funnily enough, some “drugs” such as ayahuasca have been used for centuries for the sake of self-exploration - not that I recommend any) and are content in sticking to their worldview for forever in something akin to dogma, reveling in their “supreme spirituality”.

What happened to the most basic spiritual principle of “as above, so below”? What happened to exploration of the self, of who they are - the true essence of spirituality? Why are so many still stuck in wishing and visualizing a car?

Ultimately, power or “the pearl” comes from a place of understanding, wisdom and open mindedness. At some point you need to take a moment and reject ALL other viewpoints, all the words of others (mine included) and think deeply - what is YOUR worldview?

Let me say that again.

What do YOU, in the absence of all other worldviews, think and believe?

What do you see?

What do you feel?

Consider that, and then once you have it go and start refining it. Now you can read all the books and talk to others, testing your worldview against the worldviews of others.

An important point here however. I say worldview on purpose. Not the opinions of armchair philosophers and self-appointed philosopher kings, not the endlessly regurgitated basic knowledge touted as the be-all-end-all, but the carefully crafted worldviews of people in pursuit of truth, power and wisdom.

However, don’t settle on your worldview now either - if you notice it’s wrong, throw it out.

You are a blacksmith of your self, of your inner world and being. Shape and mold yourself and who you are to your liking - this is in your power and this IS power.

Make yourself the blade you want to be, and if you mess up in the process throw it out and start again until you get it right. Sharpen it until you reach mastery, over and over again.

This is not an easy process.

You don’t get to sit around visualizing, feeling and imagining, then going to forums and repeating everything in a sense of poisonous, sweet satisfaction.

No, you’re digging through the mountains and mountains of your inner layers to find the truth of who you are.

It’s dirty, it’s painful, but you must always ask yourself.

Would you rather be stuck forever in the feel-good land, or do you want real, actual results, transformation and changes?

And before we start getting support tickets saying “omgs Fire is against Neville Goddard”, let me say this.

I don’t… actually care about Neville. He’s got some good basic stuff, it’s a good starting point but there is so much more beyond. My problem is with the people that take his concepts, corrupt them and then regurgitate them over and over with zero awareness of how it affects others. I personally believe he is able to charismatically convey some basic spiritual ideas - but the problem comes with people being stuck in them.

I’ve seen countless people, groups and communities take up his ideas, and then it suddenly devolves into a cycle of “feeling is the secret bro”. They get stuck for years and never dream about more.

Just take a second and think about it.

A limitless, endless universe of possibilities stands before you, free to explore and grow in. So much wonder and beauty held above us, below us, amongst us and within us. A cosmic miracle of epic proportions and you as the focus point, staring in the eyes of eternity and splendour.

And we’re stuck on “feeling is the secret bro, just feel bro”.

Take that, learn what you can from him and then work with it. Never take anything at face value, but always dig deeper and find what resonates deep within.

Use that starting point as a jump-pad into greater concepts. Read all the texts of the different religions - the Bible, the Quran, the Veda, the Dao De Jing, the Torah. Read the Kybalion, read all the other spiritual disciplines. Read the less known, find the rare.

Anyone who has read these other texts slowly and pondered over them, knows how much wisdom is hidden between the pages. I’m not a Muslim, and yet the Quran is a treasure-chest of wisdom. I’m not a Hindu, and yet there is life-changing knowledge there. The Bible and it’s many associated texts are mind-boggling. The Kybalion lays down some excellent theoretical groundwork for anyone who is into exploring the greater mysteries of life.

I’ve talked to Christian pastors who radiate a sense of holiness, goodness and purity about the deeper meanings and concepts of the Bible, about the knowledge that you cannot simply convey and understand from books. An aura so pure that the moment you look in their eyes you know, this is a good man.

I still remember a Muslim Uber driver I had when I was coming back from the airport one time. Unassuming man but filled with a grounded energy, a relentless knowing of faith and wisdom coming from the Muslim teachings. A wisdom that stemmed from his own personal experiences that you could tangibly feel. We talked for a full hour about the teachings of Quran and the prophet Muhammad.

Take what is useful, learn from it, forge your own worldview from it.

Why would you not? Why would you reject the wisdom of countless sages, of millennia, of innumerable trials of humankind, without even considering it?

Is that not the height of hubris?

Open your mind to new concepts, then close it and focus inwards to develop it in your very own way. Open it again, then close it - over time, a natural transmutation and growth occurs.

Don’t get stuck in one. If you’re a Christian, great, read the other texts and consider how it works with your faith. Temper your faith through the wisdom of others. Reading and assimilating the knowledge and wisdom of other cultures doesn’t suddenly make you non-Christian, non-Muslim or non-Hindu. It doesn’t make you un-holy.

It makes you a wise person.

We were all made to explore and grow. We hold limitless potential within our bodies, our souls and beings. Don’t limit yourself arbitrarily because of someone else.

You’re all so, so much better than that.

Finally, @7empest, don’t take this as me condemning you or chastising you in any way. I write these posts for everyone in the forum to share in the knowledge and to make others think. Think about my words, use them, but forge your own path. I’ve kept an eye on your journal and I know you already hold the wisdom to listen to your inner being so I know you’ll be good either way.

Always remember, you’re the hero of your own story.

35 Likes

I very much learned a lot from this post and thanks for your time.

3 Likes

CFW is not a beginner sub. When I rewrite it, there’s going to be warnings that it’s for advanced subliminal users only, like Dragon Reborn. When you use these types of titles, you need to be acutely aware of your inner state and how to deal with the quick changes within yourself. That’s why I posted about Sage Immortal on my journal the other day. When I run it, I get stuck in full on mad scientist research mode, ignoring friends, family and the company in the process. I have to run a single loop, let it completely process, then do it again. If I let it build up, we end up with situations where I disengage from everyone. The last time this happened, the forum suffered. So, as much as I love that feeling of exploration and acquiring knowledge, I must use wisdom to see the bigger picture.

Why would these individuals have any more knowledge on the situation than you do? You know how you feel when you use subliminals, you know the results you’ve seen. The only person that’s qualified to make the claim that subliminals “gives away your power” is the person running the subliminal: in this case, YOU.

If you don’t feel like you’re “selling the pearl,” then it isn’t happening. If their words are the only reason you’re questioning your feelings and thoughts on subliminals, then you have sold the pearl: to the people in that group. They want to convince you of something because it would confirm their own ideas and beliefs, but how does one prove whether doing something “gives away your power?”

Define power. Your definition will be different from mine. Define what it means to “give away power.” Again, differences. The personal nature of “power,” its meaning and what it means for a person to have power means it’s impossible for any person to say, “if you do this one thing, it means you’re giving your power away.”

But blindly listening to anyone, when your heart feels otherwise, is when you ACTUALLY give your power away.

Run subliminals if you like. If you don’t, then don’t. Cut back on the loops to deal with the recon of CFW and other healing subs, and if you choose to stop running them, we thank you for giving our products a try in the first place.

25 Likes

Many things are said on subliminals by people who do not know anything about them

2 Likes

Most of the ones I talk to who cite the “research that shows subliminals don’t work” are talking about the old crap like flashing pictures of popcorn or soft drinks during the movie.

So I am skeptical about their skepticism.

2 Likes

it was a scam

1 Like

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart and soul!

So helpful. This is so deeply profound and appreciated.

I respect this community and feel that this has become a beautiful fellowship.

I have so much to discover as I continue on this journey of transformation!

:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you. Super helpful!

My current shack has been Dragon Reborn ST1 with LBFH. (2nd cycle of this)

I only did 1 cycle of CFW as a newer listener.

With my upcoming return to my school job, I feel a lot of heavy emotions.

Maybe it’s not the right time to dive into such intense titles.

I’m looking for more clarity around my vision of becoming a successful business women, who has many ideas and interests.

It doesn’t feel good for me to just quit but I also feel a break is needed.

Today I wanted to listen to subs, so this is where I’m having confusion.

I seek out the opinions of others and then confuse myself. I make a rash decision and then wonder what others will think. Like it’s bad to change your mind or something.

6 Likes

Interesting, I referred to this Pearl of a Great Price in my journal, did not even know that Neville Goddard talked of it.

Found it on YouTube thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes☹️
You are already absent alot​:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

I don’t wanna be rude
But believe me, if you take a long washout and recon fades, you will come back.
Because it’s a very much good choice.
Imagine you could heal your traumas, being a very much better and powerful version of yourself.
I mean what does a human wanr?
Love? SC!
Power? SC
Healing? SC
What is the problem of listening to something telling you: you are powerful?, when you wake up in the morning and tell yourself, it just work more fast and more profound! Then why not?
You go to a teacher and he/she teaches you sth, and tells go and do these as a practice, it’d be wise to follow and think about your power.

2 Likes

Yes, I vaguely remember that from back in the day. Thanks.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn is a must have and the other things if you know them, you’ll definitely use them. It’s not an easy ride. I certainly used/use the method myself at times. But now it’s just checking in and seeing/feeling what’s there and just allowing it, then it dissolves and with practice and as you learn to go deeper it’ll even release via your body.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Please elaborate