Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

When I was going full on with DR, I needed 10+ hours of sleep.

4 Likes

Me too but since I sleep only 7 hours per night, therefore, my energy level is rather low and I feel tired almost constantly. At least LBfH boosts that level a bit. :blush:

3 Likes

Today I’m finishing my second cycle of Stage 1. It was pretty energy consuming.

It has dismantled many false identities, many things I believed. As if masks that I have put on over the years were being pulled down.
It’s no joke when people say Dragon Reborn makes you question your whole existence.

What remains is a void. Not a nice feeling. I think I can learn now what my true identity is.

8 Likes

I guess that’s a never-ending story. :blush:
Enjoy your ride, mate! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

And that’s beacuse ALL identities are just that… identities (this is not to say they are bad but that they can be functional or not-functional in a particular situation)

1 Like

On DR I’ve got to the point where I’m like God when it comes to my identity. I am who I am. That’s it. :blush:

Edit:
But I must admit I still get excited about the labels but I just treat them like toys or just markers of some features we’re interested in.

I’m Varuna, a guardian of the universe and my nature is water so I love calm and harmony. :blush:

4 Likes

You are at the same time none and all of them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I feel I’m pretty much complete and I just need some masks like the mask of Stark to get more goodies out of life. It may be that that’s the greatest thing about DR. It takes you to your very core where all that pointless chatter gets silenced and you can look yourself in the eye (or your psyche’s mirror, alter-ego, or shadow - whatever) and say “dude, let’s be honest with one another. We are who we are. What does it matter in the end? Let’s dance till all of this ends”.

3 Likes

Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness

What have those of you who ran DR noticed in body shifting?

What stage if any did you notice Body shifting effects?

Has anyone experienced increased appetite?

Since starting stage 2, my appetite increased.

I don’t see much review on the physical shifting so I’m curious if others have any experience.

1 Like

Hey there!
Difficult to say :thinking:
I was already training 5-6 days a week, eating clean etc
So being quite good physical shape I dont think DR is prioritizing that in my case.

One thing I have noticed is regaining interest in posture and functional training
That can be due to DR or not since I’ve looked at these things periodically in the past :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Stage 2-3 (4 cycles in total) - I put on 10 kg = 93 ->103

When I was getting recon (so quite often) I would eat it through. That’s how I put on so much. Now, on St4 it’s not an issue anymore.

Just re-read the copy for Stage 3 & 4. It gave me a boost and some motivation! I’m like dang, this is an all around title maybe I will extend stage 4 longer than 2 cycles.

I’m ready for a rest and that’s a possibility - To extend it for 4 cycles which would have me finishing up right before the holidays. I think I would want to be on a break/breather from DR during the holidays and being around family and all that kind of stuff.

Around 10 hours of sleep and for all the lows it comes with highs and it’s worth it. Certainly has been challenging and I’m glad I was able to be able to take on such a feat.

4 Likes

How many cycles did you do of 1 before moving on to 2?

I did 6 months of stage 1.

I think that’s what I had to do. But if I could do it over I’d just go with 2 cycles and just run through the whole program a few times. :smiley:

But I still haven’t gotten to stage 4 so I don’t know if it’s something I could run for like 4-6 cycles before changing to something else for a break. So it’s possible that I get to stage 4 and feel like I could have handled 6 cycles of that. But at this point I think 4 is my max since I’ve been with DR for so long.

6 Likes

Oh wow!

Good on you for that dedication!

I’m thinking two cycles for each.

1 Like

That’s dedication right there, you must feel as light as a damn feather, big ups to you on your healing journey :+1:

3 Likes

I’m coming down to the final leg of it for now. Plan on 2 cycles of stage 4 maybe 4.

I’ve already got my plan set and I’m ready to get started on my next phase. But stage 4 is an unknown for me. It could and probably will give me more insights and get me clearer on what I really want rather than what I think I should be,do,or have.

I guess it is more honesty but just without the old junk programming and conditioning in the way. So naturally my own true wants and desires and needs surface and I follow through.

That’s where I feel now and I think stage 4 may just take that to an even deeper more profound level so I can have my full energy behind my goals when I finish DR.

I wish I had done Regeneration and Emperor before Dragon Reborn. But it got to the point where DR was really my only option to get my life back on track.

2 Likes

When things got tough running DR I wished the same and I even tried Regeneration afterwards but I wasn’t missing anything.

DR is one of the hardest subs to run and also boring in a way but with it done and complete, everything else will be a breeze.

7 Likes

Very true! That’s mostly what I’m experiencing as I’ve been on DR for approximately a year now.

I’m bored! So I think True Sell and LBFH will help out by bringing out that laughter/humor element to the mix.

3 Likes

Oh wow, Bravo! I thought me doing 8 months is a pat on the back! Way to go.