Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

I felt the same after running St1 and 2 but I decided to keep going with DR to see how it goes. There’s still some work being done but it’s less tangible. Running DR can be pretty boring since the results are rather internal yet it’s worth it. I had a similar experience when running it in Q. I suggest you could stack DR St3 with some other sub that has some healing included like CWoN, GLM or LD.

1 Like

Ill be honest i dont think i will say my results were boring considering the fact that i feel like a new man and ive totally changed my daily living habits to that of a successful person. But my whole thing/reason to switch was because of this new version of me im ready to just conquer all the things i need to that dragon advised me on. Which would be a wanted and stark/wealth stack. What im going to do is just run a month of stage 3 which im currently on and then ill run 2 cycles of 4 which has all stages. This way i can save myself 2 months. So instead of 5 it will be 3 then i can get onto what i want to run and run it for a year +

2 Likes

Good to know. I decided to remove CFW from my stack and add GLM. I am on DRST3 now and need some extra alpha power. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The reason to do that is that DR is really powerful and healing tends to overshadow other programming whilst when two healing titles (or components) are paired up they create a powerful synergy. DR and GLM is a great combo to heal and strengthen your masculine core.

4 Likes

I always seem to forget that

With out a doubt. There is so much insecurity and toxic masculinity in the World.
Guys posturing and doing things just to impress other people or some form of clout

3 Likes

I see it even now when DR “is forcing” CWoN to use its healing components to heal those issues CWoN is supposed to tackle whilst overshadowing the rest of its scripting. More on that in my journal:

3 Likes

DRAGON SUMMARY SO FAR

Stage 1: Semi mild/didnt feel much besides tons of rage the first time after i listened. Advised me to stop talking to 2 close friends of mine who were toxic and holding me back. Showed me a great realization of exactly what i need to do in life to become who i want.

Stage 2: This is when the floods gates really opened. I feel like a new man not really mentally yet but in terms of my habits. No junk food, gym 6 days a week + an hour of stretching every day(currently have the best stretching routine i ever had and feel amazing on it), perfectly dialed in supplements and diet , even more direction on exactly what it is i need to do/have to be my ideal form.

Im currently hoping stage 3 and 4 will address some of the smaller stuff im still thinking about, along with a even stronger mindset and confidence boost which i havent seen much of yet. Its weird since it changed me and made me insanely productive to get closer to the person i know i am but i still dont have that confidence switch yet

5 Likes

For anyone who has ran dragon what stage did you guys feel powerful/really confident on? This is what im still looking for. Ive had mini episodes of this but it never sticks(recon)

2 Likes

@enigma12 I like you have had mini episodes of greatness too so, I have come to the conclusion that I should r pun DR2 for a second cycle

1 Like

Healing subs are the least stable ones when it comes to the results but it doesn’t mean you don’t make any progress although it may feel like that.

3 Likes

Im only doing 1 cycle of 2 and 3 but then ill run 4 for a few cycles since it has all stages and should put it all together for me…

3 Likes

Thats helpful to know okay

1 Like

How is dragon going for you so far in general?

1 Like

@enigma12 I have felt an obvious shift myself since I switched to DR St 2.
It probably also doesnt hurt that last week I was able to resolve some massive financial anxiety I have been having for a couple of years

DR St 1 did a lot for me but also made me very aware of how this deep work I am doing is a process and unlikley to show any major external changes for a while which oddly I am ok with . I realized a week or so ago that my fear that I am always running out of time is a trait of those forced to grow up quickly which in a lot of ways I was made to because of how immature my parents are and were

My mindset at the moment as weird as this sounds is that time is going to pass no matter what. I might as well spend some of it trying to be less miserable

Not sunshine and rainbows exactly but it works

8 Likes

I keep wondering what I am going to run once I have completed the 4 stages of DR and I keep leaning towards Ascensión. I have always been a gigantic push over and its time to end that. Everyone always says " do the right thing no matter what".
I question that mentality as it leaves a person wide open to be taken advantage of by self absorbed people.
I am always doing the right thing and all I have gotten for it is a fuck ton of anxiety

4 Likes

I wonder if you could stack Ascension with the DR stages like @COWolfe did with the Dragon Emperor customs.

But just stack Ascension in I mean.

2 Likes

I dont want to get in the way of what DR is meant to do. Im not entirely sure yet what I am going to do once I have run DR. As I and others have pointed out this program changes folks to their core and makes you question who you really are. I feel like prior to DR I was subconsciously addicted to drama and self sabotage.

8 Likes

@enigma12 I has been going smoothly and I can’t complain. Would like more bells next whistles, lol but following my intuition( Dragon perhaps?) I feel I must run part 2 for another month. Then go on to part three. Grateful for very little to no recon

3 Likes

That sounds like a very good idea.

But you’ll see when you get there.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about Ascension myself. It was my first sub here at SC, and it focused on my identity. I originally gave in some to the overpowering mentality like being pissy with others, but that was only since being strong was quite uncommon in my life. It kind of scared me, and anger was more powerful than fear.

I wonder how Ascension will show and feel without all the backlogged and repressed pain popping out and demanding some attention. Or not regularly considering how I could sabotage results (since this was all “normal” once).

Ascension is an identity subliminal for me. I’ll go back when I’ve finished DR. And looking ahead, I can safely say FOMO is the main saboteur I’ll need to face.

7 Likes