Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

As I know, you must have income pathways to get results from RICH. Or can it help me to create them on my own?

2 Likes

It will help you to become aware of income pathways that you did not realize you already have.

And it will also help you to develop even more.

3 Likes

But the truth is, you don’t need help to create them on your own.

Just try to do it.

Forget worrying about being impressive. Just listen to your own ideas and try them. And you will do it.

10 Likes

alright, I’ll do what you tell me. thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m on second cycle of DR ST1.
The first cycle I was using it with Sex Mastery and Lovebomb and it was so fucking tough (I had the great idea of posting on the forum only after that…).

Now I’m doing the second cycle with CFW instead as @Solomon suggested on my other post and its waaaaaaaaay better.

What you say about Primal is very intersting though because what I see coming up are thoughts related to not having a relationship, sex (getting old, not been worthy, too long without a woman etc) eventhough they are much more subtle on my second cycle (I think because DR really dug deep on first cycle and CFW is helping healing).

BTW. I think I’ll go to ST2 after this cycle, based on how it ends

2 Likes

@Sungaze Glad to hear you’re doing so much better on DR stage 1! :muscle:

1 Like

Find the most limiting issue in you and try to heal it by stacking DR with a sub that addresses that issues. It works like a charm.

6 Likes

Except when it’s strickly healing itself. Then Dragon Reborn should be the priority

3 Likes
2 Likes

For those you ran dragon would you see stage 1 and 2 are the main stages for healing traumas and negative beliefs? Im on stage 2 now ans seriously feel fully purged and know exactly what i need to conquer to get to me best version . Do i finish dragon or do i start doing what i need to on other things

1 Like

Have you run stage 3&4?

If not, it cant hurt to try at least st 4

Also it’s perfectly fine to do whatever you want or feel is right

1 Like

Nah i just finished stage 2 right now! Why is stage 4 basically the full script w all previous stages?

Yo scratch it, imma just finish dragon im bugging

2 Likes

Great idea, hold the line bro :slight_smile:

They don’t call DR a commitment for nothing. You got this :+1:

4 Likes

Finish.

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

DR does not only heal and reveal your potential.

It also manifests your potential.

In other words, as you keep playing it, you are likely to find that not only do you “know exactly what you need to conquer to get to your best version”, beyond that, you will find those areas actually already starting to be conquered and changed, and you’re actually already starting to see your best version.

So don’t worry. It’s not all just being patient and waiting to finish DR so you can ‘get started’.

You’ve already started.

The transformations are already happening right now and you’ll be seeing them grow before you’ve finished DR.

A suggestion: Go back to the product page for DR. Read through objectives. Slowly. Several times.

The Gold you’re looking for may already be in your back pocket.

11 Likes

I do this weekly and it’s very true. I’ve noticed quite a lot of changes and improvements this way. Great idea Malkuth

5 Likes

Sounds good. yeah imma stack it w wanted actually to get a few things going along side it. So i get best of both worlds where ill finish dragon but also work on some things i need to

this has been the main thing ive noticed so far off dragon. Along with tons of motivation and being disciplined with gym and diet

Manor of fact it changed my mindset so much already and felt so natural i assumed it was not doing anything, until i reflected and was like holy shit

3 Likes

@Geoff Thank you for the note of Inspiration. That thought had come to mind. Now it’s time to jump on it.

This might help someone on their healing journey