Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

hey, where you guys get so much money for customs from?

Interesting enough. Which stage are you at and how many cycles do you dedicate to each stage?

1 Like

Im currently on stage 2. Im running 2 cycles of each stage. In my private journal tho i wrote how dragon has already done enough for me so anything else to come is icing on the cake. Its given me finally for the first time in my life a clear cut path i have to take to excel along with the motivation to do so without procrastination or being lazy

4 Likes

I think he would to. Primal frees your inner caveman, and this caveman is not someone like Homo Erectus, but a primitive and masculine man with a wild nature as “If I want it, I get it”.

3 Likes

so DR removes your tendency to procrastinate and being lazy?

1 Like

For me absolutely it did, since procrastination was a major part of holding me back in life. I always knew what i had to do but always felt a force preventing me from doing it. I assume it may have been an energetic block or something

3 Likes

I reduced my costs

In Switzerland food for 1 week costs you between 150-300 dollars

I lived the last 6 months with 5 dollars per day

No drinking In a bar
No fancy mancy pantsy
Nothing

I save my money and live like a gypsy ( for Swiss standard)

Then I go to South America

:grin:

3 Likes

ahahahaha, damn, by my calculations I have to save money for a whole year to order a custom of 20 modules, and this is if the exchange rate is as favorable as it is now

Where are you from?

Uzbekistan, below Russia and above Afghanistan

1 Like

May you find success in you life

2 Likes

thank you!

sorry I didn’t notice you answered me. I really like how DR helps you with your issues. Gotta purchase it in some day.

2 Likes

Has anyone experienced…

" * Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness"

With DR yet? And if so, at what stage/s.

1 Like

I’m at DR2 and I’m still waiting for the magic to happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I have listened to a total of 3 loops of DR, stage 1 since I started(last week)

My recon or experience today is intense. My mind is full, it’s mental pressure. Not physical pressure in my head, “mental pressure”

I can’t accept any new information. If I read something, I don’t remember it. I’m constantly double checking my actions at work. I feel so absent. I can’t focus worth a crap. All I want to do is sit and stare off into space.

I drove to work last night, I must have zoned out but came to when a Ford pickup was behind me flashing his headlights off and on, then got back in the other lane and slowed down as if to increase our distance. I have no idea why, did I do something? It was dusk but not dark enough to require lights so I don’t think he was telling me to turn lights on.

My question related to all the above is…

Is ones level of reconciliation related to how aligned/unaligned one is to a script?

Am I so far from the scripting that my mind feels like it wants to collapse? I had fogginess and lack of focus on cfw/regeneration/elixir but this is crazy.

2 Likes

Spartan ZP for that willpower.

2 Likes

I must admit that GLM works very well in that regard too it’s just about the healing that can get really intense.

3 Likes

buy R.I.C.H. instead. (Much lower price than buying a custom.)

See what happens.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Dragon @Geoff

Don’t run anything else with Dragon Reborn in the beginning, except - Spartan, Sanguine, Lovebomb and The Elixir

To your questions

Yes it can have this effect. Remember you do healing not Holliday

Healing overpowers other subs because it’s imense work you do.

I had similar experience for 3-6 loops then my system get acclimated.

Also st 1 is the purifying stage, no wonder you can’t concentrate. Your system is so busy to burn what has to be healed that you have no energy left for other things.

Its like jumping into a fire, don’t expect to sit confortable on your desk and do your work

Just proced

After 1 year of Dragon Reborn abstinence I ordered a Dragon Reborn ST4 +Elixir custom with only healing modules

First loop and I knocked me 7 hours out, I was laying on the couch and staring at the ceiling.

Next loop was OK.

Today I did my 3rd loop and I feel great.
I do my Chosen+Love Bomb custom also today

2 Likes