Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Healing titles or the healing components in different titles cause anger that we suppress so this suppression on anger turns to bad habits . Fredrick Dodson say it better from his book levels of energy . The numbers are the levels of energy

" Repeatedly suppressing or denying anger (160), perhaps in order to avoid disapproval, will turn into a stiff sort of coldness (150) and eventually strange compulsions (130) such as twitching, addiction to sweets, addiction to sex or something other. If that anger is completely owned, as in “I fully acknowledge that I am sick and tired of this and wont shut up about it anymore! This is something I definitely do not want in my life anymore!” you will notice that the anger cannot be upheld for more than a few minutes and you will not sink lower but actually move up to 170 (complaint) or 190-200 (boredom, contentment). ’

3 Likes

Sometimes it’s not anger but the emotions that stem from our traumas like sadness, the sense of loneliness, fear, anxiety, or even numbness. But I can definitely confirm that those states (emotions) stemming from traumas when getting healed may cause compulsive behaviour like overeating or compulsive masturbation. That are our mechanisms to cope with those states (emotions) but I believe it’s only temporary and, of course, you can get control over it consciously.

Another thing is, it seems to me that the mind needs a huge amount of convalescence, therefore, you have much less energy, “time” (subjectively), and motivation to do other stuff that could bring you satisfaction and the easiest thing to do is to eat something or just jerk off to get a boost of energy and release the tension (mainly cause by the recon=healing).

6 Likes

I agree that healing can be tough. I have been in some of the worst moods lately while running Dragon Reborn St 1. I was running two loops every other day but decided yesterday to drop to one loop every other day

4 Likes

Did you ever try stage 3 and 4?

Not yet…
Working through each stage now.
It will be fascinating to see how and where I am once I have run Dragon Reborn Stage 3 & Stage 4
I doubt I will be anything like I am now

1 Like

Is it wise to run any other non-multistage title with DR Stages 1-3?

Only if it addresses the most fundamental things/issues that need to get healed/resolved. But I doubt there’s a multistager that does it.

2 Likes

Nothing better than Sanguine for self-regulation.

2 Likes

what if I want to heal every issue I have and run a title for another goal?

What goal?

Now I’m running Wanted

I would run DR along with a sub that heals those issues in you that are related to sex and attraction first and then switched to Wanted.

what sub can do this? Khan?

Primal is the very first one and it was designed to heal you and give you a lot of sexual freedom.

1 Like

so you would consider primal a valid healing sub to run along side DR btw?

Primal is definitely more than that (sexual healing). It resolves all that holds you back from being a “sexual” man and helps you develop those inner qualities that make you… natural/liberated in the realm of sex. Each of us who thinks they need sexual healing should run Primal and pairing it up with DR makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Doesn’t DR give a healing from all sides, including sexual healing?

2 Likes

In addition to that I would say that primal deals with life force.
In my opinion it’s also a liberator of life force and that translates into everything.
The best example for me is this-- before primal I had studied carefully what I buy. Even if it was something simple as ordering a pizza. I was like a bookmaker and calculated every decision

How much cost this pizza
Do I get enough
Is there a better option

Sometimes I nedded 1 hour to Pic the right pizza

After and during primal it was very easy

Whatever I like I take it or buy it

I have brought a couple of things since then.

A 2 meter healt pillow that relaxes every muscle during sleep - best decision ever

Medicinal shoes - best decision ever

A game I always wanted to play again

3 customs

A half year swimming club membership

Trips to other places

Organic food- unbelievable expensive in Switzerland (sometimes tomatoes cost 14 dollar per kilo, it’s absurd)

All this without thinking

7 Likes

Would you say primal is good for confidence and inner sense of calmness as well?

1 Like

Im sure it does, but maybe not as targeted? I certainly dont feel that effect from dragon. But in terms of removing self destructive habits, motivating me, removing toxic people from my life, making me want to grind in business and giving me a clear path of all i need to do to reach my ideal state: dragon has been excellent for me here

4 Likes