Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Ok. As you recommended. I will start with regeneration ig. DR zp is a big goal for me lmao

1 Like

Silva was one of the first things I ever tried with the release technique/methods. Yea I needed more inner work on myself before that part of my mind would let me work with those resources. They say if you train yourself to get to that alpha level no negativity can exist there. So if you have the resources you’d ideally take an in person training or find a trainer who can personally coach you.

1 Like

I see a coach is required. Have you ever did a personal training on this?

No coach is required. They have self study programs and books to take yourself through.

No I’ve never done personal training. I need a good dose of Mogul to get myself into a place of extra time and money to be able to take advantage of such things.

2 Likes

Yes… :muscle::muscle:. Imagine learning to alter your mind states deliberately before listening to a subliminal so that the script becomes more suggestable to your subconscious

DR reminds me of how I myself by watching shitty movies & living in my own imagination…by putting a block on my mind unnecessary destroyed my own career by my own hand…I think if I run DR whole year then only I can repair my own mind

I do the following

I know from experience that these subs work like a charm.

I tell myself : this loop works better than the last and the last was fantastic.

:wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Fastest sub manifestation yet Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022) - #106 by Palpatine

3 Likes

Its actually very simple.

If situation x brings out some unpleasant feelings/emotions/energy /states in you and you have successfully healed, then when you expirience situation x again you have no more of this unpleasant states in you.

Thats it

5 Likes
2 Likes

A question for @SaintSovereign, @RVconsultant, and probably the support team: it involves stacking Love Bomb with DR.

2 Likes

Ok thanx fir your clarification :grinning:

1 Like

I’m currently doing LB and ST1. I can tell that LB helps with the recon on the listening day. I’m experiencing classic recon in the form of wanting to switch subs. And my productivity is non-existent. Today I was supposed to be teleworking. All I did was open my work email and played video games all day. I’m glad I’m doing some healing but I also don’t want to get in trouble for being a bum at work.

I think one way LB is helping is in the sense of forgiveness. When something pops up with me being mistreated back in the day I can easily move on and forgive the person. It’s helped get over the hatred I’ve carried since my time in the military.

I’ll keep you posted on any further updates.

5 Likes

Theory

We can probably apply a three-part framework to Dragon Reborn. It applies to growth in general.

1. Breakdown of negative (Traditional Healing)
  2. Clarification of potential (Insight)
  3. Growth and development of positive (Evolution)

I think the conversations here tend to focus mainly on the first category. But Dragon Reborn should powerfully drive all three.

We could also apply different benchmarks or signs of progress for each category.

For Traditional Healing, it would be release of trauma, neutralization of triggers, regaining of lost function

For Insight, it would be the perception of meaningful principles, lessons, and connections in past experiences; growth in wisdom; ideas about one’s potential and enhanced ability to see opportunities around you

For Evolution, it would be the arising of creative, beneficial impulses; a confident sense of purpose; the generation of plans, projects, and initiatives. The discovery of surprising new talents, capabilities, interpersonal connections.

And with the ZP effect, around all of this there are external manifestations/challenges that facilitate the entire process.

DR is major.

14 Likes

@Matrix you have inspired me to maybe go back to Silva.
When I was a child, I had 15 years, I went on Silva’s course to help with my stuttering. As an impatient person, I gave up on this after some time.

But now as a more mature person (at least I hope I am :slight_smile: ), this discussion about it pops light in my head to try it again, to get myself into alpha or theta state of mind and listen to subs at that.

2 Likes

Same issue. I’m on DR ST1, I’m experiencing really good healing effects, but productivity has been low nowadays. I think, i might add something to the stack. What should it be? :thinking:

MogulZP! AscMogul ZP if/when that gets done. rawr.

2 Likes

I’m running it successfully along with Mogul. Yesterday I worked till 2 am just to wake up at 7am and keep going. It’s almost 4pm and I’m just taking a break and going back to the grind.

9 Likes

I’m actually doing Qv2 of ST1, so adding Mogul ZP would be a good idea right. After healing i’m planning to run Stark Qv2 and EZP. How about it?