Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

I forgot about that function. I just put in the support ticket. I hope to hear back from them soon.

4 Likes

Please, report back on the answer. It will benefit the whole community. Thanks.

Here is what the description says:

The person who runs all three will find themselves transforming into a beacon of strength and hope for all those around them. In times of turmoil, it will be the Chosen one who stands against the darkness, using the most powerful creative force in existence — love — to light the way.

8 Likes

Using this program gazing over the little time you interacted rising sun in the morning and closing your day with him filled you up what kind of devotion dawn just pondering over the magnificence and compulsion would power of all that inspire within a person to listen and be guided or lead?light without which nothing would thrive on earth

You can tell others what Absorbing it and grounding to do from sheer dominance which earth just dreaming away in that sunlight is another approach, but this other form of leadership is akin to almost a compulsive feeling because of great recharger having a big house in the positive feelings that draw one towards mountains connect with the action.forests and springs would be great as well

Smelling the grasses and connecting with the birds who are chirping peacefully

6 Likes

I’m really enjoying how this sub is causing me to wake up to very inspiring dreams. I had considered using a module for my next custom, then decided to leave it out. CWON showed me that I should include it by having me hear a song in my dream that said “I love” and it told me the name of the module that it loves.

I ran my PCC/Ascension for Women custom, and it seems to me that CWON is integrating really well or has great synergy with my other subs. I have Fenrir in this custom. I woke up to having the most vivid dream, playing out like a movie about how I’m using Fenrir for defense with PCC. Then I was even thinking in my dream “I’m so glad that I included Fenrir in my custom”.

CWON gives me dreams where my subconscious is telling me something by either explaining it or showing something very clearly and I don’t have to wonder what the dream means.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign is CWON core considered heavy?

I’ve been thinking about adding it to my manifestation custom, mainly because there’s an effect that I get from CWON that basically “opens” my mind to everything.

It also has a very interesting interaction with the module “current invoker” (I have it in my manifestation custom), where it felt like I was able to feel the currents like a physical flow, and could somewhat see it subconsciously, which is interesting cause once I stopped CWON, the effect stopped with it.

I have a strong feeling that CWON is similar to ME with its “woah wtf” effects, which might have not been intentional :eyes:

7 Likes

It can be. There’s a lot of scripting, but it’s “light” scripting, nothing that will bore too deep out cause a lot of healing. This is the first subliminal that I don’t get any / minimal recon from.

10 Likes

A bit off topic, but does the ZP Core script have some kind of healing, or can it be considered as “healing” even if not directly healing scripting?

I ask because I feel like ANY ZP title will eventually reveal your true self. That’s what it feels like to me, so there must be some sort of revelation scripting?

Yes, ZP Core Script does have healing

2 Likes

This really sound like a perfect “traveling sub” for when you want to enjoy life and experience the world and nature.

5 Likes

Chosen: The Way of Nature and Wanderer.

An interesting combination.

2 Likes

Intriguing. I was just musing over using this for a manifestation cutsom - mainly due to it’s Love energy and giving a sense of unity with all.

Love is the primary manifestation energy, after all :smirk:

CWON would make for an excellent core for a lucid dreaming custom as well. Maybe. Probably

2 Likes

Is it opening up your mind in the style of ME, Secrets of Akasha or something else that you can share?

2 Likes

I finally got a reply from the support team about stacking the three chosen titles. Here’s the exact message I got.

"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I would rely on the product page in this case. On the forum you will find many personal views or opinions. Remember, what works for others may not work for everyone. We design our scripting to integrate will with other titles when combined. Sometimes this can be too intense for some listeners, so we usually recommend to ease your way into introducing titles to help build your subliminal foundation. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub"

I suppose this means that stacking three titles should be fine, or at least safe. (And perhaps a good idea.)

Come to think of it, I believe it was either Saint or Fire who said that you want to either choose the original chosen or chosen from within, but not both. (If my my refreshed memory is correct, it was said probably in the earlier days of chosen. Unfortunately, I can’t find that original post.)

I guess I will summon @SaintSovereign and @Fire and ask the question to get the most clarified answer.

Is it a good idea to run all three chosen titles (original chosen, chosen from within, and chosen way of nature) at the same time (in the same sub stack), or is it better to run chosen from within with either the original chosen or with chosen from within?

Yeah that looks really good. I’ll play around in the Q-store and see if I can create a really good “enjoy a foreign country (especially its nature) custom”

1 Like

no you can run both.

And stacking CWON should be also ok. From CWON description page:

Pro Tips:

• Stacks extremely well with Chosen and Chosen From Within (although, remember that the latter is focused on internal healing and can be intense).
3 Likes

You can run all three, but Chosen From Within is a hard title to run. All three together would be a lot of positive alpha scripting that you may not be used to and could cause recon. So, start easy. Always start easy. Impatience will get you no where.

14 Likes

Thank you for the reply. This is helpful in determining my sub stack.

2 Likes

Does CWON have a lot of alpha scripting?

Because my wife is now stacking it with Seductress, and she has no interest in anything “alpha.” I presume her subconscious just ignores that part?

1 Like

This looks interesting:

• Body language shifting: Develop the body language of one who is powerful, yet moves with elegance and grace.

yet it’s not about being “alpha” in the traditional meaning of the word. I’ve been running CWoN along with DR (st3) for ten days and I didn’t sense any “alpha” programming in it yet it does make you feel powerful.

Edit:
I’m experiencing some recon on it related to this:

Fall in love with your life and the experience of living.

but it’s really slight and temporary. It may be just that well-known crying of the soul, however, this time it’s not just about that sadness for no reason but rather something like reevaluating your life and questioning its point. It may be working in synergy with DR (St3) in this case since St3 helps you reevaluate your life.

6 Likes

The paradox being that the firmness of that stance is itself pretty alpha.

Thereby begging the question…

(in other words, ‘alphaness’ is less about a particular quality, and more about the capacity to be firm and stable in one’s chosen qualities. Alphaness is more a ‘meta-quality’.)

5 Likes