Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

What @Malkuth said.

3 Likes

Fascinating ! We did not talk to each other @lrw and myself but we have common effects of this sub, really fascinsting indeed !

1 Like

:slight_smile: I have A/SPS: Eyesight in my Seductress custom. I did notice an improvement in my eyesight. What Iā€™m seeing with CWON is different from that. There is an overall improvement but also the colors appear to be more vivid.

Iā€™m also developing a more artistic eye. I saw a beautiful scene this morning, and I told my partner about it. He didnā€™t see what I saw until I showed it to him. He took a picture, and wow, it looks like something that we should put up in a frame.

10 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to reading about your experiences with this sub. It just keeps on surprising me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that your operation went well. Thatā€™s really good that your surgeon is happy and agrees that your recovery was quick. Your results are really intriguing. I donā€™t use Paragon enough. I like it a lot, and Iā€™m noticing that it has really good synergy with the other subs in the stack.

2 Likes

Itā€™s official, my partner is getting some of the same results that I am getting. I think itā€™s important to clear the air that heā€™s not stealing or taking anything from me
While heā€™s not running CWON, heā€™s getting his own results and Iā€™m so happy that I am a part of this.

He was just telling me that he could smell every scent in some of the rooms in the house, and he could differentiate each individual scent.

This is the same thing that happened to me when I was able to smell that womanā€™s deodorant from a distance. I smelled different scents and I knew that it had to be her deodorant.

13 Likes

Wow thatā€™s intense lol, smelling peopleā€™s deodorant.

Canā€™t that get annoying if someone smells really bad and you can smell them lol?

2 Likes

Fortunately, I didnā€™t smell any body odor, just the deodorant. It wasnā€™t bad, just something I knew I didnā€™t want to smell like. Then the next morning, I had a dream that was guiding me to the deodorant that I should use for myself.

I was able to smell someone I was talking to right after I ran the sub. It wasnā€™t their breath that I was smelling, it was an odor that was coming deep from inside their body. Nothing awful, but I was annoyed wondering what the heck they ate that I could smell a body odor of theirs. I didnā€™t understand at that point in time that I was getting a result from the sub.

4 Likes

Dogs/animals smelling senses are better than ours, if this product can do this, game changer.

1 Like

The Way of Natureā€¦ is the NATURAL WAY.

5 Likes

Who needs deodorant have not used in four years since my awakening.

It fills you up with heavy metals.

The Law is simpleā€”get rid of what society markets and you will find Health.

Same for cooking, Diet is a Key to Healthā€¦

How to prepare your food, when to eat, how to eat it and what to eat are all essentials.

Nature providesā€¦ MOTHER nature provides for us.

:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

I stopped using deodorant a few years ago and I did great without it. Then I went back to the gym and I decided to use it just in case I needed it. I actually started going out without deodorant after I had that result and everything has been good. lol

How did you recognize that you had an awakening?

1 Like

Most awakenings happen at our darkest night because in that moment we start to look for the meaning behind our existence.

But what is an awakening to you?

It presupposes that we are asleep.

Are we?

What is our History, what lies have been imparted in our believes from moment of birth onwards.

The blind leading the blind?

PARISā€¦

What are the World Wars really about?

What history has been covered up? Who are we reallyā€¦ knowledge is power does the schooling system really educate us?

Why is humanity so victimisedā€¦ nature teaches us life.

The Truth is everywhere only if you are willing to see it.

Ask and ye shall receive the Creator is always listening.

Animals are still connected to their CREATOR! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I donā€™t run this title because I already embody itā€™s principles.

I walk the path of nature, Mother nature is intelligent and takes care of us. Intelligent and alive.

The planet lives! Everything is alive, dancing and singing! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

I really like how they definitely did their research on things! There are a few modules goals that I experienced way before I ever tried subliminals and the extra help with set it and forget it healing is really useful, though I find that my emotional releasing/clearing/energy stuff gets pulled out of my tool bag a lot and itā€™s a good thing, just continuing to do what works.

Also I just feel like youā€™re one of my favorite people and Iā€™ve never met you. Like the other day I was thinking of it like how someone who has a great relationship with their mom and has this respect and trust in her kind of thing, but not like in a take care of me kind of way, just in that sort of inspiring kind of way even though weā€™re probably kind of close in age.

And this whole Chosen line really does seem like what the world needs. Itā€™s maybe not the sexiest titles and not directly related to money, or dating life, but definitely a kind of abundance that is beneficial to this world. To turn on other peopleā€™s lights so they can be their best self and who knows what kind of solutions theyā€™ll provide from that place, or even just contributing to uplifting which is and i donā€™t even want to say it, probably the most important thing and why weā€™re really here.

5 Likes

Do you believe that you experienced results from the subs before you tried them?

No. It was like years before when I was just being in nature and letting go and things started getting like magical and beautiful but I didnā€™t maintain it because I was still in the duality of it and so Iā€™m glad I found Subclub to help me especially with the healing part for now.

I donā€™t consider myself artistic more just appreciative of art and beauty and that kind of stuff. Iā€™m definitely an idea generator and creative in that way but putting the wheels on the ground is where I was challenged. Knowing the end but not how to get there and sometimes I find that thatā€™s the whole trick of it. Being okay with not knowing and definitely taking actions as needed. I think when you truly know your end goal or outcome you naturally take those right actions and it seems like things just fall into place, so thatā€™s the only distinction Iā€™d make on that at this point. Itā€™s happened over and over again when youā€™re clicked in it really is easy. Not my will but thine will be done.

3 Likes

I noticed a heightened emotional response (which I did not express) of affection and appreciation for you arising too.

Not to intrude in this moment you two are sharing, but I just wanted to tell you because it seems significant to me. Like an energetic/aura effect that youā€™re experiencing with CWON.

Combined with the smell sensitivity, it kind of reminds me of the kind of purification associated with some qigong or meditation practices.

4 Likes

I really appreciate you telling me this. It seems that Iā€™m getting similar reactions online as in real life with people who I interact with in person. Iā€™m getting so much affection.

I went for a walk outside today. I got to see about 15 people. My aura kept ramping up. You would not believe what happened. About half of these people, men and women would breathe in deeply and very loudly when they got close to me. lol Iā€™m not sure what to think about this. Maybe their sense of smell improved like my partnerā€™s did? Maybe they felt exhilarated by the energy they felt.

15 Likes

Quick question guys.

I created a question thread related to CWON, but nobody seems to be interested or have an answer.

Iā€™ll ask the same question here basically.

From the description page of CWON, it states that ā€œstacks extremely well with Chosen and Chosen From Within (although, remember that the latter is focused on internal healing and can be intense)ā€.

However, I also remember reading from somewhere that you wouldnā€™t want to run the original chosen with CFW.

Hereā€™s the question: Is it a good idea to run, all three Chosen at the same time, or is it better to run Chosen the way of nature with either the original Chosen or Chosen from within, but not all three at the same time?

I encourage you to use the ticket system and come back to us with the answers.

2 Likes