New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

I ran one today after StarkQ and GMX. All ZP. I am too early in my journey, but felt positive about the experience. I haven’t experienced any healing vibes yet, but it felt like it took the edge off GMX and StarkQ. As if the ambition in those was adding a bit of excitement mixed with anxiety, and this one made me calm and in flow. Too early though, but I love it so far.

1 Like

Lol, run regular Chosen for the external leadership. This is for internal growth.

7 Likes

What about running CFW with Ascension?

2 Likes

Might the best compromise be Chosen on workdays, CFW on non-workdays (assuming alignment with listening schedule)?

That would be an interesting mix. I suspect CFW will stack nicely with any of the alpha titles. Just keep in mind that CFW has emotional healing in the form of Regeneration, and even though healing on ZP is easier to bear, you can still experience recon. Also, healing tends to take a higher priority than other scripting for whatever reason.

14 Likes

This could work too. Chosen From Within is a drastically different program than Chosen, for those who feel like running both versions would be a “waste.” It’s not. Very, very different program, very different effects.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Therefore Chosen + Chosen From Within + Emperor ZP could be a good stack if my goals are healing, status and wealth.

1 Like

I’ve been on a washout from Chosen and CFW, and I’ll resume CFW tomorrow.

I’m not going to stack CFW with anything in the morning, but I’m debating between Love Bomb ZP or Rebirth in the afternoon. I’m leaning towards LB.

1 Like

As much as id like to run regular chosen the recon is pretty bad on it for me. I wish it made me feel like how CFW makes me feel.

So far I’ve seen Chosen from within like any healing sub takes over the alpha subs. It was like the other two alpha subs were like late subutitues in a game, overshadowed by a nice performing cfw.

3 Likes

Has anyone stacked Chosen and CFW yet?

2 Likes

Exactly what im feeling. Im stacking CFW with my Ascension custom and i can confirm from my experience that what you said is true for me aswell.

It feels like CFW weakens the edge of an alpha title, the dominance and boldness takes a back seat and i feel less alpha but my inner landscape feels pretty darn good. That is probably the only flaw i see in this version of chosen. If the alpha scripting could be added to this while maintaining the feel good emotions with virtually no recon this could be a very deadly sub imo.

3 Likes

Isn’t that Chosen?

1 Like

Has anyone stacked Cfw with paragon?

1 Like

Yeah but i never really felt chosens effects because all i went through was recon

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Yep, I am using these 2 stacks (plus Stark). It helped me a lot to go through Covid, reducing the symptoms and keeping a positive view on life !

1 Like

After the first run of chosen I had for 24 hours an unbelievable flow of love and positivity. Then for 3 hours a intense healing period, afterwards again good feelings.

On the second run I had 4 hours a good feeling then a switch for 24 hours into a healing period.

On the 3rd run (yesterday) I had only the Healing component (now 24 hours later the Healing phase is still active strongly). But I know that the positive feeling from Chosen and the love from love bomb are working as well.
Why? Because I am stable during this process, I never fall into unhealthy emotions, I experience them and can let them go or work trough without touching them. And that’s very very useful.

I woud categorize CfW as a healing sub that gives you the power and stability to experience what you have to heal and then heal it.

It was unexpected that it turns out this way but it’s very useful for me right now.

13 Likes

@Dragonrider Do you use CFW with other subs? Do you find it affect the other subs, by that I mean such as slow down/speed up the manifestation of them, overpowering them etc?

1 Like

I did 3 weeks before, a hardcore Dragon Reborn ST4 custom run. 3 loops a day. 5 days on 2 off.

And then started with CfW Zp + Rebirth Zp.

No wonder I get trough an intense healing period.

Just 10 min before I startet to feel the dense Positivity and Love that’s in CfW.

So it was a 30 hour Regeneration phase this time.

To your Questions - priority is definitely on healing ( in my case)
slow down? Yes
Overpowering yes
But it does not matter because after healing you have room inside for good energy.
This means - the subs work better
So it’s a total win and no time is wasted

8 Likes