Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

These experience for Emperor & GLM were both on ZP?

Man, Chosen is so freaking uplifting. I ran it as my third sub in my custom so only every few days, yet everytime I feel so inspired and positive. Amazing.

11 Likes

Crazy. I once burned my eyelashes when playing with fire and since I ran chosen they regrew but even crazier they became massive and they curled giving me very dreamy and tunneling eyes.

I also have APS:Head in my custom so it might be from other scripts but definitely possible, dna can be repaired… good job. :ok_hand:

Little bit like this but naturally… I suppose the body reacts to the scripting giving the cells the intent to curl up these lashes. It’s beautiful!

17 Likes

That’s really cool. What else do you have in your custom? Have you been playing it for a while?

4 Likes

Hi @Malkuth, I will share it, perhaps in a personal journal.

Feeling it is not appropriate to derail this exciting thread as per the campfire policy, I prefer everyone remains warmed. So not a stomper of the fire here.

I keep silent for the most part for now but we can always have a chat if you’d like. I can share the results which have manifested already though.

Received it a few days ago, seen lots of results.

For your interest it has stark and chosen. :fire::sparkles::sunglasses:

1 Like

Excelente!

And good point, re: camp-:fire:

Feel free to pop over to my journal anytime with random comments related to your sub experience. There are multiple campfires there. haha. They cast light and shadow equally with little regard for straight lines or defined themes.

3 Likes

@Houdini, Women today would pay big bucks for those lashes. Wow, nice. Happy for you.

I know everyone is unique and different in how ZP works with them, but did anyone else running Chosen stop eating meat or switched to pescatarian?

For me personally, I’m thinking this must of happened because of the virtues and moral aspect of Chosen. It just suddenly and deeply did not make sense to eat animals, as I love animals and have an even greater empathy for all living creatures now.

4 Likes

Very interesting.

In my case, I am not sure if this is from Wanted, module Fusion Optimized, or maybe from something else which I am not aware of but I am forced to abandon some sweets and add more vegetables and also lower meat consumption, and increase legumes.

Overall eat more let’s say healthy in general.

Actually, I have started to read the book The Blue Zones which is about places with centenarians and their diet.

3 Likes

what different emperor vs chosen?

i wonder custom chosen + ql st 4 VS emperor + ql st 4

1 Like

Emperor is more of solo entrepreuner subliminal while CHOSEN is focused on inspirational leadership.

2 Likes

An alpha to me is a being who knows and realises its creative powers and uses it willingly to attain greater mastership over his life and reality.

Being therefore evolved above others to the extend of his “alphaness” or godliness.

In his own unique way expressing this creative power to govern his reality whether that be dominantly, charmingly, graciously, adoringly, etc but one thing is certain, that person leads his contemporaries towards a greater life and fuller life of meaning.

I think my subconscious just had this whole dialogue to process, integrate and reconcile the scripting from Chosen lol.

This Custom I got is so dense in one week I integrated so much scripting from both Stark, Chosen and the modules I chose that I still feel like my brain is about to explode. Hopefully a lot of clarity is around the corner as I already gone through most modules and a lot of the scripting regarding Stark.

The last part did not belong here did it?

Anyhow I better take this to my private journal.

Chosen is crazy, feels so malleable, that’s for all ZP though it works with the information already stored in the subconscious to find solutions and answers to the questions it poses.

I find it so interesting and curious how the human mind has become a being of it’s own we call the ego. It’s more like a disease or virus if this ego creates a destructive reality for the soul it encapsulates were it becomes more of a prison.

Yea yea zp is no joke I can understand why people start to distort reality around them, you are literally being reeducated by your own mind as to what life is and means to you. No wonder society starts to wonder the potential that is unlocked within the few earthlings effectively using these programs to increase their propensity for more and better life.

I like and I think it is more than suggested once but a few loops can go a long long way especially when reigniting a new program in your stack because it is literally installing the whole thing and your mind has to adjust to the shift until it has become grounded in that new reality. I can see how sticking to a program without alterations grounds you deeper and deeper and makes the changes more profound (after the initial reconciliation phase until full execution).

Great stuff.

This custom will take a solid year

7 Likes

The lower lashes have now regrown so fast in a couple days.

Has anyone else experienced this with Chosen I’m not sure whether it had direct scripting related to the lashes or whether it was just a subconscious desire from the eye-related scripting in Chosen.

It quite potent and interesting.

2 Likes

That’s great that your lashes are growing! Mine did not grow while I was on Chosen, but they began to curl perfectly all by themselves.

I’m on other programs now, and my lashes have gotten darker, longer, and are curling again.

I did not have lashes because they were burned completely. They REgrew.

Also bigger and more curly than before.

1 Like

That is an amazing result. Sad to hear that your eye lashes were burned. Do you have eye damage?

No, when I was young I fooled around with deodorant and fire and the expanding fire burned my facial hair lol. Like a quick burst of fire and the tiny hairs burned into nothingness.

With Chosen the lashes regrew rather quickly.

Fuller, thicker and longer as before I also notice the curling.

It was a long time ago. The lashes never regrew but I suspect my DNA had it encoded and the subliminal’s triggered the regrowth.

8 Likes

That’s even more amazing of a story

1 Like

Would Ethereal Presence give you similar appearance were others perceive you as Angelic?

Many have commented on this effect from Chosen.

2 Likes

I suspect Ethereal Presence is in Chosen. If so the answer i believe would be yes.

2 Likes