Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Saint and Fire again and the whole subclub members. #

Let’s go out and start getting some awesome results!

10 Likes

@TheDerpinator don’t think you did it right or wrong! I can give some insight because I am into manifestation for sometime now… and maybe you are already into this

Whenever I practiced manifesting techniques I always doubted did I really performed the technique well or correctly? I kept this feeling of uncertainty for time being, so it really delayed my manifestation
But after somedays after lurking on nevilles goddard subreddit , I finally understood whatever technique you do is always correct, the secret is feeling. Now here I am not indicating feeling as an emotion but as a State of being .
So whatever technique you did or just listened to the sub, just try to keep you in a sate where your work is done. You know there is a calming feeling when it’s going to happen, it’s not happiness ,it’s not excitement, its a state where you already have your desire now…

Just do your conscious guidance thing, like visualising the End result with the sub and the at last have that feeling that it’s done, and if you sleep with that assumption and keep it constant then everything will start falling into place. :grin:

So just feel that you did it correctly because there’s nothing more you need, once you are emotionally satisfied your subconscious picks it up and make it a fact

6 Likes

Thank you @Malkuth for your explanation, I wrote a small text in 10 minutes of my three goals with certain details. I should do this once per week to stay connected.

I have ran Khan St2 and Sanguine this morning, it makes me feel like everything I want out of life is possible.

2 Likes

Just…‘heavy’. Not sure how to say.

I played it last night a bit before I went to sleep. I woke up today very much clear and something seems more clear in my head.

I’m interested how this will synergize with Mind’s Eye in my stack.

The world outside this morning definitely seems clearer and more alive than previously.

2 Likes

I didn’t feel anything when I ran it in the middle of the night. I had some interesting dreams. I woke up at 5 a.m., ready to start the day.

My partner said that I looked just as gorgeous as I did yesterday but that my sexy vibe was stronger. He felt this energy I was putting out, and he was overcome with emotion. He smiled sweetly and his eyes shone so bright, they glowed. He said I was ravishingly beautiful.

14 Likes
1 Like

What is the difference and similarity with mind’s eye?

You don’t have to do anything while listening. You just listen to your loop and then do your manifestation practice sometime that week before the next loop. In your case, since you’re listening to one title and you have very focused goals that you’re working on nonstop, you may not even have to do a practice. Or, do what @Malkuth mentioned. That’s a simple, but effective practice.

16 Likes

Mind’s Eye is visualization, this is manifestation. Come on, y’all — the copy of the two products aren’t even remotely alike.

15 Likes

Ok. They complement each other then. You manifest what you visualize. :grinning:

1 Like

This sentence from the copy explains it pretty well.

“Conscious guidance on our subliminals is a process that benefits greatly from deep introspection and self-awareness – by entering that deep state through the Ascension Chamber, you can grasp a fuller extent of the power of your subconscious mind, in turn allowing you to dive deeper into your subliminal journey and consciously guide it to a greater degree.”

1 Like

I currently have a reminder in my phone to intentionally practice this once a day. My current practice takes about 5 minutes. Should I bring that down to once a week?

1 Like

I’d assume that’s completely up to you.

I already had a manifestation practice in place, especially within the last week or so and I’ll be keeping that up throughout the week.

1 Like

You can do your practice as much as you’d like.

8 Likes

I’m going to reincorporate the written word practices I used to work with into my daily doings.

Ascension Chamber certainly seems to a be a powerful manifestation tool specifically towards mindfulness in alignment with my goals. I can sense that my attunement with that which I am focusing on is heightened. The sense that ‘I will be’ is very prevalent.

I see potential in this title for me to perceive that which is holding me back as I see the world and myself now, compared the end goal.

As I’m here in the DMV line, I’m focusing on my inner aspect to pass the time. I’m feeling a matrix of positive energy in my core area (between my lower chest and my abdominals, physically), again, in relation to my current goals.

I’m also noticing a marked decrease of a sense of urgency towards the manifestation of everything I’ve intended towards in recent times. Good stuff.

Interesting. It seems there’s some element that steers/guides my thinking, coaxing me towards ‘inclusive thoughts’ of what I’m wanting away from that which is contrary.

It seems that as I am becoming more in alignment, I feel something around me, a positivity but tangible surrounding me and assuring me of inevitable success. Really interesting feeling.

3 Likes

Middle of the day after first loop observations:

There is this crazy hard to explain cathedral feeling. This sense of space that my desires that I intentionally created are all around me. I feel and “see” events of my future. I “see” the conversations I have.

At times I have this reality distortion effect of being in my physical space and not. I am sitting on my couch and at the same time I am sitting at a beach in my luxurious villa. I hear the HoM conversations around me, seeing the shaking of hands, the cultivation of friendships. I see myself completely dominating my wife in the bedroom and here reactions to it.

The money side of it is very faint, but that it a big resistance I seem to have but it’s still there.

All of this without intentionally doing anything I am just a witness like I am to my breath in my meditations.

This completely changes the game. It makes Manifestation an absolute joy. I am at times getting the same dopamine feel good feeling that I do playing an absolute joy of a video game. As someone who attempted to practice LOA for over 10 years starting in high-school all of those learnings practices visualizations are blasting towards me at full speed. The gears locked into place and accelerating like an F1 car.

I can’t come up with the words of how much fun and joy it is to just exist with this.

16 Likes

This is the craziest dream recall I’ve ever had. Ran AC while asleep.

3 Likes

So I am not feeling much other than a bit of overload.

I ran EoG ST1 7 minutes
Waited a bunch of minutes
Ran AC
Meditated

I had a hard time staying in that meditation because I just wanted to hustle for my work but oh well.

Been 8 hours since.
THE most noticeable effects are again, like in good ol ZP testing times, glitches in my view.
Sometimes my perception just shifts and I see something in my peripheral view that then isn’t there if I look over :wink:

So it’s definitely doing something but it’s hard to put in words.
Looking forward to the next meditation and visualisation (had no time today to do more).

Just a first field report.

Curious about dreams tonight!

7 Likes

That bugged the hell out of me during the private tests. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys don’t get them anymore?