Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

My dreams last night were so vivid and intense that I woke up 3 or 4 times. All of them were about me being imperiled by different circumstances and managing to get away. I got thirsty twice or thrice too last night.

When listening to AC, just before going to bed, I got an intuition, a feeling, that my very core archetype is ā€œLightbearerā€ā€¦ just 5-10 seconds before the track ended. Then the urge to build a custom/stack that would be based on that revelation appeared. It would be Stark+Chosen or a custom with similar ā€œobjectivesā€.

Interesting kitten indeed. :sunglasses:

Edit:
I just realized that I want to be a ruler and thatā€™s against my archetype (Magician->Lightbearer) and thatā€™s something that could lead me toā€¦my fall. I donā€™t know what to make of it yet but something is going on.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, when I use Stark + Libertine + Wanted, can I still add Ascension Chamber or would that be too much. I know itā€™s 4 ZPā€™s but since this is a booster would that still be valid?

1 Like

I think officially this is still being tested, but a big part of AC is that it can be run alongside your existing stack of 3 subs, so, yes.

But figure it out for yourself.

1 Like

That is very awesome, and thank you for sharing! I think Stark and Chosen would be great foundation to that end. Add some love modules in there and add AC and youā€™re good to go! :smiley:

Why not dual-class as King-Magician? Thatā€™s what I did :relaxed:

But then again my core archetype would be something more akin to Tzeentchian. Yeah Iā€™m fresstyling this :smirk:

Small is the gate and narrow the road, but power is merely a tool. And I am sure you have both the heart and mind to wield it well. And in the end, what does the desire to do good mean,if we have no power to actualize it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where/what are these archetypes you guys are referring to? Sounds interesting

2 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive! :smiley:

The linkage to the test is a few posts down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Much appreciated

1 Like

True yet PCC :wink:

Iā€™m going to stick to AC since Iā€™ve got some more manifestations that at first appeared to be ā€œnegativeā€ yet in the end they were positive. More on that when Iā€™ve experienced more on AC. Itā€™s a really interesting tool.

1 Like

I ran DR and LB this morning, then realized I should run AC too. I ran it for about 10 seconds when I realized it may be too much. Iā€™ve not been following this thread lately, so when is a good time to run AC if Iā€™m running 2 titles on listening days?

AC is powerful, so Iā€™m being cautious.

Recommendation is after your stack.

1 Like

That moment when you try to get closer to someone at work from another department with a bit of ā€œharmlessā€ manifestation, and the lady in question ends up as your new boss effective immediately. And Yeah, that really happened. Sheā€™s sitting next to me nowā€¦ I meanā€¦ come on! Now what do I do?! :rofl:

Damn Ascension Chamber is no joke ladies and gents. Donā€™t apply it recklessly or you just might get what you wish for!! :sweat:

13 Likes

From username SaintSovereign:

6 Likes

Had something a bit similar happening. Eery stuff indeed. Kind of, what are the odds.

1 Like

Haha yeah, thatā€™s exactly how I feel! This is what happened. Total time from intention to manifestation? 1 month.

What are the odds indeed.

Ascension Chamber is a monster :sweat_smile:

Also, I should post this as a review for AC, shouldnā€™t I? :joy:

7 Likes

Did anyone notice higher blood pressure because of AC? Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s about AC but since I started listening to it my blood pressure has been significantly higher. 150/100 whereas usually, it used to be 120/80.

2 Likes

How many times did you check it ?

Two days ago and today. I did it twice each day. The pressure was almost the same. I ran AC for the first time last Monday.

1 Like

I highly doubt that Ascension Chamber is causing this, as the script is remarkably simple and parts of it is in all the other Zero Point titles. However, if you believe this to be a cause, please cease use immediately. Iā€™d also see a qualified medical professional to rule out biological causes.

9 Likes

It may be just a coincidence since I must admit I put on a lot lately. From 94 to 100.

Yes, that must be done. Thank you for your concern.

3 Likes

My blood pressure has gone back to normal and Iā€™ll be running AC in the evening.

5 Likes