Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I am enjoying this sub, the effects if just 2 loops on monday continue :

• went to a coffee waiting to remove 7 stitchs from my teeth cirurgy, me and my wife and kids were there making time the appointment. In the coffee 2 girls that i already chit chat one time when i first went there went nuts, flirting with us as a couple…the crazy part was the manager when i was going to pay the bill it seems her brain short circuited, she was counting the items right but then i paid less…she was happy for it. I call her on it to see if it was from the sub, her brain fried again, we started laughing.

• i normally go to a private park near the beach to recover my energies, as i was leaving the beach to go to my trailer one hot girl that passed me was laughfing looking at me and giving me the smirk " i know you want me " .

• i went to do my weekly massage as a couple with my wife with our mutual female friend, she was laughfing like she smoked something, my wife doesnt know im testing this sub so she was asking me what the hell was that? Funny thing she started open up to all sorts stories from her life and laughfing like she was on drugs, i was reallly enjoying her state, me laughfing with her just seems to get her state more and more powerfull.

• me and my wife had a very good session of lovemaking,… this puts all sex performance subs to the trash.

22 Likes

Walking down to Trader Joe’s this morning, it felt great just being outside. There was a spring in my step and I felt this deep sense of connection with the present moment and the world around me. And I wondered for a second if the slight smirk on my face would make me seem like a weirdo, but I didn’t care.

Then something amazing happened midway that’s still blowing my mind…

There was this homeless woman, she looked middle-aged, and she was walking toward me on the other side of an intersection cussing at everything and nothing. I heard her before I saw her.

So we both arrived at the intersection on opposite sides of the street. Me standing in the shade of the traffic light, and her still cussing and yelling at the air.

And a thought crossed my mind, “How do I send some love and help ease her pain?” And I shit you not, almost as soon as the thought finished forming, she went silent.

Now, on the inside, I was amazed, excited, and almost in disbelief, but on the outside, I played it cool af just looking at a tree over to the left of her. Nothing to see over here. I didn’t just flood you with love somehow.

The effect was too obvious to dismiss because as soon as she went silent, it seemed like she looked right at me. I don’t know for sure because I didn’t want to engage eye contact and potentially trigger her, but she definitely looked in my direction for several seconds.

And that was that, the light turned green for us and I crossed the street while subtly watching her just standing there with her eyes drifting closed. Still quiet. Looking a million times less angry. Her brows relaxed and unfurrowed.

And I just kept going on my way…

Mind. Blown.

:exploding_head:

I don’t really know what more to say about it, other than it was incredible and makes me super curious to dive deeper into developing this.

Witnessing what happened between us skyrocketed the already good feeling I had inside, and everyone I interacted with afterwards was friendly or pleasant…my cashier even went from chatting casually with her bagger before she started ringing me up to laughing pretty hard about something ridiculous while I was standing there paying for my stuff, and she kept laughing about it as I walked away.

It made me feel even more joy.

The whole experience was kind of surreal.

20 Likes

Great report! Love to hear it.

That’s how I’ve always done it. With a question. I ask myself, Could I allow myself to send love to ____? and if I get resistance or have any non love feelings I just work with it by what’s called TIPI or I guess vispassana is the same thing I’ve been told.

2 Likes

Same, I don’t want it to be tone down Intentionally i want more :star_struck:

4 Likes

Instead of succumbing to my heavy recon this morning I find myself desiring to go explore in nature. I have this feeling of hope and ease underneath the intensity from DR and I’d like to give LBFH credit for this! Feeling love even though I also have ugly thoughts present too.

Thank goodness :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I wished I had LfH during my Dragon Reborn Marathon

6 Likes

I am listening to Wanted and LBFH at the moment, I don’t know which one is but I started noticing certain results. My (needy) desire to seek out women seems to have vanished, instead I occasionally feel a fire of desire within me as I want to pursue goals that were buried within and that I haven’t considered for a long time. it feels like I’m connecting more with the real part of myself and with my true real desires.

Someone got similar results?

11 Likes

My first time really running LBFH. And I did 3x. All in baby!

5 Likes

For the Love of RICK

4 Likes

I stayed up til 4am last night. Couldn’t sleep. It seems that a lot of my anxiety that used to come with a situation such as this is gone away.

I’m also extremely resilient. I was just under some stress, just had a public job interview. Sometimes I’ve gotten a racing mind being in situations where there’s so much distraction but it’s really wild.

I made a good impression with the people I was interviewing with meanwhile I had this stressful situation of some peanut gallery action. It’s the craziest thing, the people I’m with had no idea, It just wasn’t on their radar. It’s just something I deal with as an HSP/Empath and anxiety.

But it’s one of those things where it’s just not sticking to my psyche. I’m not ruminating. I still have good feeling in my body and my mind isn’t going to ruminate on that unwanted situation that is in the past now. I’d like to have a completely quiet mind and maybe I will at some point. There’s definitely progress happening for me.

I’m still going through some challenges and healing on my personal journey but I can appreciate just how much Subliminal Club titles have helped me. It’s impossible for me to give up hope or even be held down right now. But it’s not a I have to run around and tell everybody kind of thing.

I probably need a good nap and it’ll be a brand new day. I am fairly certain I’ve got myself a job now. When they ask you your shirt size, and all but tell you you’re hired, it’s a bet I’d make.

It’s maybe an hour later and they offered me the job! Part time but it’s perfect for now.

So what I need to work on is drop away all of my energy and attention that the unwanted gets and deal more with what’s in front of me. Focus on my purpose and leave the rest alone.

5 Likes

We are still waiting for the best sub ever Rick ZP.

3 Likes

I’ve been running LBFH as one of the primary overtones in my stack. Also on the weekends doing Kleem mantra and Kamadeva akarshan mantra. Today at the supermarket, waiting to go ahead, beaming love out to the folk around me, the woman in front of me told me I could go ahead of her in line because I didnt have as many items as her. Confused the hell out of the checkout girl :laughing: and I left the supermarket laughing “that never happens!” (except now it does)

8 Likes

maybe this belongs here :sparkles:

6 Likes

Day 8 of the first cycle of LBfH
I will write about all the things that have happened to me since the first day.

When I started the first couple of days I felt like a hopeless romantic. I used to daydream about romancing girls all day, not because I was desperate about it but because it happened without me even trying. I couldn’t focus on anything.

Around day 3-4, I found my negative feelings anger, frustration, regrets intensifying and I tried to repress them like I normally do. You see in my family talking about feelings is not a thing, no one does it.

Day 5-6, I got my hands on a book which I am assuming that I must have manifested. It was about feelings. And It was a very generic kind of book it had nothing new in it I think most people would know stuff which was mentioned in it. But while reading it my negative feelings rebounded so hard I could not even do normal things I had such shaky hand and legs. My mind went inside a fog. And repetative negative thoughts about what I had read started coming to me. And I listened to LBfH again even though it was supposed to be a rest day.

Day 7, This negative feelings intensified a whole lot. At night I decided I will journal and pour all of it on paper, now it is not like I don’t journal at all but I do it very irregularly, I had done it one time before during this cycle as well. But after I did journaling this time a lot of new things poured out. I realized a lot of things. I realized that this weren’t “negative feelings” but my innermost desires that I have always been too embarassed to admit even to myself, I also realized the reasons behind why I was embarrased to admit them to myself.(I literally wrote parts of it with my eyes closed😂)

Day 8, After journaling all this immediately I felt really light and peaceful in my heart. Like a carbonated drink bottle that is opened after shaking, I think all the pent up things I had in me poured away when I had journaled it all down.
I feel so good now, like I have not felt in years. Now I catch myself smiling and laughing to stupid things a lot. I also feel this wonderful feeling in my chest like it is filled with positivity and love.

After this 8 days of my cycle so far I now understand why @SaintSovereign and @Fire emphasis so much on journaling. I wouldn’t be feeling so good if I was only listening to the sub, the positive effect kicked in only after journaling.

16 Likes

It’s already there

:grin:

I am very curious for all the upgrades/new versions of this Titel.

Its gonna be the Gamechanger

1 Like

I though of a few possibilities

A healing titel that spread from person to person
A confidence Titel that automatically generates confidence with whom you come in contact

And so on and so fort.

Let’s see what magic Subliminalclub releases into the World in the future

2 Likes

Me too!

This is what has me toss and then from time to time but I don’t dwell or stay stuck there for too long.

I was thinking, there’s nothing but the present. When I’m focusing on the past it means I’m making then now. When I’m focused on the future I’m making there now. Why not make then and there presently lovely instead?

I get myself still by repeating “I AM” in consciousness over and over while breathing and this brings me back to where I want to be.

5 Likes

The guy I’m seeing has listened to LFBH 3 or 4x now.

Yesterday as we were waiting in line for a table at a restaurant, he sparked up a conversation with this lovely young couple. We all talked for about 20 minutes. He went on to invite them to join us for dinner. (Complete strangers)
I have never in my life done this before.

The whole time we were both naturally lifting them up, sharing all the love we had inside of us. They were lit up like 2 kids in a candy store. All smiles and completely relaxed.

Definitely an out of this world experience for me!!!

I feel like we left a lasting impact on them.

20 Likes

Well, I got five discounts today. I got it at every shop I went to. Cool stuff. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

LBFH is helping me realize more than ever just how sporadic manifestations from ZP titles really can be. Anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes