A Love Bomb for Humanity Results

I am currently running this with Dragon Reborn. I’m curious as to what results others have had?

3 Likes

The clearest result for me was taking better care of myself: Eating healthier, cooking myself nice meals, keeping my flat neat,… At the same time, I had a pretty good mood. A bit better than usual, and stable at that.

5 Likes

I must have put off an aura of SOME sort. That’s the one what brought a raccoon into my house

6 Likes

Strangers greeted me with kindness and enthusiasm. I noticed a little girl just staring at me in a grocery line so there’s definitely an aura. Felt calm. No stress. I’m actually thinking of running this with Paragon Complete for a while.

3 Likes

HOM pointed my attention toward the women that I want to have long committed relationship with , love bomb for humanity engulfed my attention toward her with awesomeness and love or for the first time in my life I am able to say that I love certain women and I want to be with her .

This is big huge change for me :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: for others this result May be smth Small but for me this is a radical change .

7 Likes

This is from my first cycle of LBfH run solo.

2 Likes

When I was running LBFH solo, I was way more calm, collected & stress-free than before with plenty of laughter in between. I was eager to see which kind of impact my aura would have and so I was putting myself in crowded places more. Also, I got more kindness, openness & tolerance from my family & strangers too, in terms of more smiles & less body language closure.

Overall I think I had a lot more positive effects on my surroundings than I expected & I experienced moments of true bliss & genuine appreciation for everything I was seeing.

6 Likes