Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I’m stacking both for my current cycle, made a journal about it

2 Likes

What do you mean by “sporadic”?

2 Likes

Lol, I hope Saint does not modify it. Now I want to test it too :grin:

1 Like

I’ve read this thread for the past hour. Seems that LBFH is from another league.
You all made me very curious.
I have the third spot free besides standard True Sell and Custom Renaissance.

2 Likes

Give it a try, you wont regret it… definitely one of my top 3 SC products.

3 Likes

I guess he means “spontaneous” manifestation that he now sees from the previous stacks he played .

2 Likes

Since starting LBFH there are moments where it’s like I’m mourning something. It’s things that I didn’t necessarily want like old feelings and head junk but when I realize they’re gone now I kind of have a short moment/s of mourning almost. lol

5 Likes

Yesterday was my 3rd day of running the LBFH + GLM combo. It must have touched something deep because last night I had probably the most horrific dream of my life. Involving personal relationships of mine going through the most horrible events you can imagine. I woke up pretty traumatized. I was laying in bed but I could feel that familiar light buzzing sensation. Something is being worked on.

8 Likes

Me too!! And I cry. On the toilet. :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

1 Like

lol. Not laughing at you but at me not realizing that. It may look different for each individual. My last day before I go on a 5 day washout. Stage 4 DR coming up so I decided it best to go with my first love, Sanguine, LBFH and Stage 4.

2 Likes

I’m sure this has already been asked before, but I was wondering what the difference is between LB and LBFH.

Asking for a friend who is debating between the 2 to add to her new stack with DR.

1 Like

my take and I might be completely wrong. LB might be more external focused and LBFH includes internal external and will possibly include some healing.

3 Likes

You’re totally right.

LBfH is a better choice when it comes to pairing up with DR

2 Likes

Sporadic might not be the right word, what I mean is that outer manifestations come when you least expect them but it’s like when I’m looking for results, even in the slightest I tend to see little to nothing at all.

4 Likes

I will elaborate at some point but running ALBFH and DR has definitely ramped out my mental and emotional health and growth.

9 Likes

How about the recon on those kittens?

1 Like

it passes! :joy: :grimacing:

Thank God. :blush:

In my case, it comes back over and over again in the form of negativity towards people. Fortunately, it’s not very intensive.

@James how is your recon on LBfH and DR?

1 Like

I think this has to do with the interaction between the conscious and subconscious mind, as well as congruence.

To give an example, when I had my manifestation of being bumped ahead in the checkout, I could clearly tell I was radiating love energy and I could feel it in my body. With Libertine, when I’m out at the shopping centre, I’m almost never in a space where I would think of myself as putting off an aura of infinite lust, in fact I’m there just to buy what I need and go home. Occasionally I might see pretty girls and that might put me into a state of thinking about sex or sensuality, but its fleeting. Whereas at home, if I’ve run Libertine and am doing selfies or dying my hair, in 2020 especially when it first came out I would snap pictures and could genuinely notice what I thought were changes in appearance, which would allow me to then project myself more in congruence with the aura, and as a result I would get likes/hearts on social media for my selfies or comments in keeping with what Libertine would do.

For me, I find body awareness makes a big difference with aura based subs. There is a very specific feeling that I get when I’m radiating love that is present usually in my cheeks/jaw as well as pushed outwards from my sides, and I notice in the skin/internal organs near the surface like liver and kidneys. It’s not like I’m deliberately putting my awareness in those areas, more that the conveyed intention tends to result in the same kind of radiance. Hopefully that makes sense.

5 Likes

It has its moments but it’s definitely less than in the past

1 Like