Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I’m really looking forward to it as this combo is very close to my ideal sub - Master of Empathy and Communication.

And maybe + Ture Sell minus the scripting focused on selling :wink:

1 Like

So far it’s pretty interesting, this combo gave me a huge energy rush but it’s very calm and collected, and everything is funnier and I’m making more people laugh.

I would love to try True Sell cause I can already be very persuasive but I am saving money for Project Stud Muffin

6 Likes

I have shared the link to the program with friends who could be interested but are to my knowledge not subliminal users. They can do with that information whatever they want.
They can use it and improve and be a person they never could have imagined to become or they can continue their path without help like that

3 Likes

Yes. You just might. :wink:

16 Likes

Another report on this lovely title

21 Likes

I thought the idea for this subliminal sounds familiar.

4 Likes

I forgot about that. Jeez I might be unintentionally responsible for world peace

15 Likes

@James you are the father of Love Bomb Humanity my predictions are pretty on par.

5 Likes

Yet another report…

Im still deciding if its the Love Flooding, the Deeper Intimate Heart Connection and/or the quick ass Healing that this title offers, but somehow LBH has made my already awesome sex life with my girlfriend 10x better.
This puts Diamond and Sex Mastery to shame… Im telling you… Now you dont have to believe me, its a free title for now, go try it yourself.

Im gonna make a long post with details in my journal later.

25 Likes

Work was pretty chill today ngl, I was laughing a lot more today as well. Also while I did stay on task I wasn’t a machine, although I already know that it’s because for the first time in a good while I am just so relaxed. I will say that I did stay over a bit to help out just for the sake of helping out, and usually I would be a little irritated but I wasn’t today. I have also been in a very good mood today.

7 Likes

Neville Goddard :heart::pray:

6 Likes

I was waiting for someone else to say this. Can confirm. It’s pretty nuts.

20 Likes

Me too :fire:

2 Likes

I want to as well.

1 Like

:wink:

4 Likes

I just texted @Hoppa and told him this :

I don’t know if this a reflection of running Dragon Reborn st 4 or A Love Bomb for Humanity but I don’t feel the envy anymore that I used to feel all the time when reading what others on the forum or in real life are able to do.
I feel like the more I learn to love and accept myself the more introverted I become. I don’t feel a need to add anything or anyone. I just want to live my life

28 Likes

ya’ll toss me some opinions on listening order between Ascended Mogul and A Love Bomb For Humanity.

1 Like

Amazing!

If we tip the scales by being the 100th monkeys for the rest of humanity. Man, that’s all we can ask for!

We all have different purposes so instead of fighting what we don’t like, we live our purposes!

5 Likes

I know what you mean. I was telling my Wife recently how I am so overwhelmed with feeling somehow obligated to care about things, people, and situations I don’t want to give a flying fuck about

4 Likes

Gave LBFH a listen an hour ago… after doing a little research on it! Seeing all the feedback from this thread has been superb!

I feel like I’m floating almost… the sadness has dissipated from my DR1 recon! I am a big crier with healing subs!

I’m sitting outside feeling some kind of feeling I haven’t felt in awhile. That everything really is going to be okay. I feel it in my belly, not just my heart or head.

No matter the crap storms or multiple traumas I have experienced in my 35 years on this planet, I truly believe I’ve got this!

Thank you @Palpatine for guiding me to Sub Club. :heart::pray:

My attitude has shifted a total 180 since listening to this.

Would it be “safe” to play this daily?!

I haven’t had such a quick impact from any of the other subs I have used on here like I am experiencing with this right now…
(Ascension Chamber, Seductress, Minds Eye, Paragon, Chosen from Within, Ultimate Artist, Love Bomb, Dragon Reborn St1)

Thank you for making such a perfect subliminal for me at this time…

I believe this will help me ride the dragon all the way through all 4 stages much smoother… :dragon: :sunglasses::metal:t2:

I don’t want to be stuck in healing mode (heavy sad/frustrated recon) all day everyday without any productivity towards my empire building!

DR paired with LB has been bearable, but I like the feeling I am getting from LBFH right meow.

The feeling is the secret ~ Neville Goddard

18 Likes