Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Running one loop befor my main custom.

I’ve needed this title for a very long time as a love starved adult child who’s received a lot of cruelty and unkindness. So the script containing the maximum of self love and regard I am very wary of it since self love is a foreign concept to me. If narcissistic abuse is done in the name of love, then I’d rather go without. But I’ve given it a try.

Feeling a lot more relaxed in my body, a lot less tensed up in my face and torso and feeling a cool energy travel up through my legs. A lot more forgiving of myself and recognising I’ve survived, I don’t need to deprive myself and treat myself harshly, even silently. Now listening to the custom…

23 Likes

Oh my god

I am since 8 weeks on a Dragon Reborn ST4/Elixir custom.

Today I did Lovebomb for Humanity at morning. I was running to the toilet and vomited 5 min straight.
8 hours later I smoked 5x my dose of weed and this was something else.

(had to see for myself what’s going on)

I first felt that I don’t feel good and that I need help,I get angry somehow that I don’t help myself and decided to help myself. I started crying until I felt pain in my heart,that hurt so much it was unbearable but there was also love abundantly present in myself.
I saw how love is floating into every cell of my being, trough my pain into the reason behind the pain, enveloping what plague me,It’s Healing me. Every problem I have is penetranted by love.i realize that love is the key and the healer.
I get calm on such a profound level because I know for sure that this sub and the effects it has will completely heal me and everything that’s wrong.

Then I started to see/feel my brother and I get this evil energy in heart and it was building a dark spot in my heart filled with hatred and evil shit, I couldn’t bear it any longer and I wanted to be healed from that. Instantly there was a whole ocean of love covering the whole evil and start penetrating direct into the dark place until love is flowing behind the evil energy to the real topic, Disappointment.
Love washed everything away and I could forgive him. Then I forgave myself for burdening myself so long with that.

And more happened but that’s for another post.

Thank you Subliminalclub this is Magic

You have created the best thing on earth.

Now take my money, I gona build a custom with that title

BRAVO

24 Likes

Happy bday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks guys! Appreciate you all :sparkling_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy your day @Brandon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it gives us the “Sadhguru Laugh” he literally transmutes all the outside negativity with his internal joy and laughter alone.

:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

3 Likes

I’m seeing that I have more love for others as well as plenty of self love, joy, wisdom, freedom, understanding, kindness, better articulation, self control, assertiveness, attractiveness, removal of fear to love more deeply, and love from others reflected back.

There is a strong distinction between myself and the people around me who have not run this title. It’s so sad to see how people lessen the quality of their own lives and the lives of everyone around them due to lack of love.

Definitely life changing. Thank you for working on it :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

29 Likes

I cant wait to listen to this tomorrow haha

2 Likes

First run for me. A lot of inner tension. A feeling of needing to be with myself more, but simultaneously not wanting to be there. Very strong internal focus, but a definite internal tug of war going on inside of me. This is a few hours after my run so things might smooth out more tomorrow.

My body doesn’t seem to like the energy of love or has bad associations with it. But I’ve noticed my mind has moved somewhat out of danger territory with regards to people. I feel a building connection with humanity itself. There’s a lot to process there, for one I’m kind of shook up at how closed off I really am on that emotional level. I guess it sneaks up on you.

16 Likes

I just listened to 12 minutes of this. One thing is sure: it goes straight in. My whole body is kind of buzzing right now.

3 Likes

Listened for 3 min today with EoG St 3 and True Sell each also for 3 mins (don’t copy me, this is an experiment and not officially recommended by the company).

After my session already felt my frustration and stress about my present moment dissipate.

Throughout the day, I had to remind myself to breathe deep because I found myself breathing so shallow, as lots of tension and stress was surfacing in my body. Almost presenting itself to me to be let go of or handled or seen.

This is a really interesting sub, and I completely changed my stack and let go of Emperor and GLM to run this and True Sell because I felt deep down they were calling out to me, I need them more than alpha scripting right now.

Excited to see where else this leads me. Grateful to Saint and Fire for creating all of this for us. <3

4 Likes

This hypnosis tape I have has some of the chakra colors wrong. But golden/yellow is what he uses for the heart chakra even though it is typically green everywhere else. But it’s by Dick Sutphen who was also known as a psychic researcher so maybe he has good reason for it.

You all make me wish I could run LBH right now but I just started my mid-stack washout!

3 Likes

I’m super stoked to try this sub out in a few days. I feel it really embodies humanities highest potential.

Moojiji says that by being in the heart of your heart, just by being in that space, people can feel your energy. You won’t even have to talk about spiritual/higher conscious topics. People will just be drawn to your light and energy. I hope ALBFH helps with entering and staying in your heart. Ram Dass, Jesus, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Osho, Sadhguru, Kriya yoga, Mantak Chia… they all talk about entering your heart and staying in that still space. They also all talk about leaving your mind (I believe something a sub can do). Getting out of duality and mental concepts and experiencing the dream of the now. The awareness that you are aware and the joy of being.

If its already in there than thats wonderful. If not, may i suggest some scripting for leaving your mind and entering into your heart of your heart. This is also called the Tiny space of the heart in the Vedas, the unified field in science, Paramãtmã in the Bhagavad Gita. It’s just everywhere but with different names. But it is where true sovereignty radiates. When I practice going into the tiny space, I first feel a subtle vibration emanating from my heart then immediately everything become still. Its like i can listen to the silence of the room for the first time and my mind has stoped chattering.
I don’t want to sound pushy. I thought I’d just talk about the space within the heart because it would be really cool if a sub this ability. But the script might already be perfect haha
@SaintSovereign

11 Likes

I’ve found out that prana can have different energy levels. long story short, highly concentrated prana is a golden color.

3 Likes

This Love Bomb thing looks like excellent fuel for every mind programming. It may also be critical to any kind of healing, also physical. I’ll be trying this one out paired up with Dragon Reborn.

When it comes to internal changes the notion that we deserve them is vital and there’s nothing more powerful that assures us that we do deserve that internal transformation than self-love and self-appreciation.

15 Likes

Please dont add his laugh into the script @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Typed this yesterday but never got the chance to finish it.

I was running stark and HOM only till I came across this. I need to love myself again cause I haven’t been myself for quite some time. Anywho, did my 3 min loop. I felt tingles in my body, then I was energized. Afterwards it wasn’t immediate but I started getting more positive responses to the people I’ve been trying to get to come over.

I got flu, toothache and earache which was caused by the tooth. Long story short, I started taking good care of myself… not 100% healed yet, till the medication wears off.

My girl started wanting badly to come over but since I got my eyes on new people I delayed it. I now got new people I can play with. I didn’t pull the trigger cause my medication wore off and I felt like shit for some time.

During that time, a girl that basically blueticked me and responded with a good question, and I happen to have a good answer for it but I’ll response tomorrow.

Took my meds and now I feel good.

I’m so bubble, full of energy. I find myself enjoying moments more than usual. My laughs have reached a deep level, they’re more vibrant.

Right now I just got back from the pub. When I got there, eyes were on me, I was about to leave since the place was dead to me till I noticed my friend. Went to them, and got offered free alcohol. And this other dude was hyping me up basically, saying how much I added to their fun last time we saw each other and was very persistent with getting me to save his numbers lols.

One of my close friend was with a girl I’m flirting with, me and the girl noticed each other and there was a bit of awkwardness till I put my focus elsewhere. And since then whenever our eyes met, she looked at me in ways I just can’t explain it. My site elevated her mood in a positive way, looking into my eyes while dancing. I decided to break rapport cause she’s with my friend for the night and I’m looking for someone else.

I wanted to change my shoes so I went home, when I got back…

There’s this other woman, I saw right through her tactics. Trying to get me to buy her drinks but I wasn’t having it. Told her no… I felt very proud,

During this whole time I’m texting with my girl… woman straight up asked me to marry her. She wants to take good care of me cause she sees that I’m not fully healed emotionally and that in most cases I just avoid my emotions for the reason of not wanting to be slowed down by them.

Typing the above paragraph eases some tension, at the same time I notice more about my trauma. It’s like cleaning a very dusty attic, one section looks clean and I realize how much more work needs to be done.

I had a good time, made the most out of an okay situation.

Even thou I was buying, I was being offered more alcohol. It’s a good thing we all knew our limit so no one was out of control.

Went back home alone, then slept. Overall, this is a magnificent sub, getting good results with just a 3 min loop. Bravo @SaintSovereign and @Fire, I’m loving how you always improving our lives.

21 Likes

Whats your rational behind running both ?

Now to convince @SaintSovereign to rebuild CFW with this in place of “the plain old regular Love Bomb” :rofl:

7 Likes