Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Love being the Prima Materia of creation, that which binds and holds the whole universe together, the ultimate nurturing force as the archetypal mother principle and is the source essence of healing.

This can be observed thorough all of nature.

I’m assured this will be the most beneficial title for healing and become whole.

I’d love to give it a shot, but yeah…

What he said LOL.

3 Likes

Wonderful, thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire :sparkling_heart:

When I first came here to Subclub I was thinking about a love subliminal and I made plans for a custom named Sacred Heart. Now we have Love Bomb, Heartsong, and A Love Bomb for Humanity… Now I have 4!! Speechless…

9 Likes

Wow I can’t think of a better title to prepare me to be a father for the first time.

26 Likes

Wonder if this can help generate love for humanity and motivate us to be more productive towards humanity and allow us to express ourselves towards the world !

1 Like

Don’t forget to prepare with Paragon Deep Sleep, the first nichts will be very short.
Also congratulations!

3 Likes

YeeeeeHa! I’m so happy. Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire !!

1 Like

Thanks @SaintSovereign

A beautiful gift

2 Likes

First test

8 Likes

Stack it with Godlike Masculinity and you’re ready to be a father.

7 Likes

Guys…I’m out for my birthday weekend and my friends birthday. I’ve meet some new people and all of them have commented on how they love me already and been told my aura is yellow (apparently full of love and having a lot of love to give - idk how accurate that is) but I’m having the best time. I’m normally super shy but everyone wants me to dance and everything.

This is great. Definitely a LBfH thing.

42 Likes

Happy birthday @Brandon :partying_face::beers:

8 Likes

Happy birthday bro!! Enjoy all the Love!!

7 Likes

If any post has ever reminded me about the real life effects and benefits subliminals have on entire communities, not just individuals, it’s this one. Thank you for doing the self-improvement work you’re doing and congrats on becoming a father!

10 Likes

@Sub.Zero @Chase Thank you for tagging me. This looks amazing.

12 Likes

Congrats, man!

Fatherhood is the best! It’s tough sometimes, but nothing is as rewarding! And if you can maximize that love with subs like these, glory awaits!

8 Likes

This title is even more tempting than True sell.
I have started with CWON regarding love and positivity but this seems even better.

3 Likes

I’ll add the module to the Q store today. :wink:

17 Likes

Holy moly!

Played one loop this morning and just forgot I played it after been a bit tired today. Went out to a small shop to buy something… and the guy there was speechless and kept fumbling and forgetting things at the checkout.

Also noticed a warm encouraging feeling in my chest which lifted my whole posture up, and it was less macho but more just love… just like I was leading from my heart.

Then I noticed when I plugged in my earphones that this song was the first thing that started playing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

Thank you Maestro

It’s unbelievable powerful

Let’s change the things here.

6 Likes

Ran one loop stacked with my stark custom. Nothing to report so far.

1 Like