Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I don’t think I love myself. I’m not sure I ever have. This may be what I need more than anything else.

9 Likes

Wow, didn’t see this coming.

I think this would work well with Dragon Reborn. I wonder if I should run during this last cycle of stage 1 or start fresh with stage 2?

The timing is funny, I was just expressing in my journal how I realize I hate myself and having been rejected all my life there is such a void in me. This title just seems a little too perfect for the situation.

Part of me doesn’t even want to run it…I wonder why.

Thanks for creating this

12 Likes

Paragon sleep , true sell and now love bomb for humanity , it looks like a festival time for me :dancer::tada::rose: thanks for the gift of love bomb for humanity , Saint and fire :blue_heart: truly appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

We still live in a materialistic world, so you have to make at least enough to live comfortable, escape the matrix and exit modernity slowly. Then you can dive deeper into what life is TRULY about (love).

But, a single loop doesn’t hurt :wink:

This ALONE is worth the sub 10x over.

Guys, you did GREAT with this one. Not that I have fucking space to run it, but still. I will throw it in next cycle, for sure. A higher vibe also makes everything else easier (money, sex, etc)

19 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Thank you for this nice gift. That is not a matter of course. Highly appreciated. :+1:

9 Likes

Thank you from my heart

6 Likes

Wow. That is very nice. I couldn’t resist it and ran it for 5 minutes (on my rest day….I know….). That was a few hours ago, still feeling great, at peace, full of positive motivation, and life is just nice. It also gave a boost to this morning’s meditation session (about an hour after listening), which went quite deep.

@SaintSovereign @Fire Thank you! This is amazing.

Of course, now I have to figure out how to integrate that into my (next) stack. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great title and especially amazing sales copy.

Love that you tell us what and HOW the script is achieving its goal, reminding me of the old days were the focus was more on the script than on build method upgrades. Wish to see this for more titles.

4 Likes

Saint & Fire, why have you done this! ;(

I’ve already got 3 titles. I can’t give them up. ;(

3 Likes

Gaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG - Thank you!!!

:purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

@James
Check it out, mate! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Please let me build a custom with that title.

I did one loop this morning and THIS IS IT

I am gonna pay you :grin:

2 Likes

This is just beautiful.

Thank You so much!

2 Likes

8 hours after one loop, and I still feel fantastic ! The inner peace of CWON with the stress free/optimistic view of Sanguine !

2 Likes

Any title that reduces recon when running emotional healing titles like Regeneration, Khan ST1, Chosen from Within, Dragon Reborn will be benefited by titles like Sanguine, CWON, Sage Immortal, Love Bomb, Love Bomb for Humanity.

These titles are also not related to productivity and hence will not be affected by the mental and emotional upheaval of emotional healing titles.

So yes, LBH + DR ST1 is a great idea.

8 Likes

I. Needed. This. Title.

This is PERFECT for what I was looking for with the internal stuff regarding self appreciation and love for myself but not only that, the love for others too? Sounds like an amazing title. Plus I’m.already using the original love bomb so I’ll switch these around.

Will keep an update for sure. I’m just said I can’t use it for another two days :weary:

Edit: I ran it for three minutes. Couldn’t wait. Wanted to test it. I feel incredible to be honest. Just had a little dance haha).

17 Likes

This is ideal one to stack with wanted.

Anyone stacking this with wanted ?

Thanks @SaintSovereign @Fire

3 Likes

Thanks so much @SaintSovereign @Fire

I have a huge appreciation for titles like this and I’ll be running it immediately.

3 Likes

If I don’t purchase Emperor Fitness, I’m goin to stack it with Stark and WANTED.

1 Like