[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

I did 5 minutes of LBH and 5 minutes of Paragon Sleep a couple of hours ago. Tomorrow Im starting my washout.

It was a weird cycle cause I got sick and changed my stack. Weird but very revealing, somehow I feel very distant from where I was at the beginning and way more optimistic of whats to come.

2 Likes

I think much like GLM and CWON, LBH will have a boosting effect on subs and will make it easier to run.

I feel like the more you like and enjoy yourself the easier it is to reconcile things.

Or so my experience with it.

2 Likes

Thats interesting… I think you are right.

I feel the same way, its very strange, but somehow it makes it all different, its getting easier to see where the pieces fit.

2 Likes

The feelings of love towards my girlfriend are amazing… yesterday I was seeing her under a new light, focusing on her beauty and she was craving my touch the whole time.
Now Im watching her sleep while I write and Im almost at tears at the idea of how blessed Im am to have her in my life.
It doesnt feel as if I got lucky… It feels as if it was meant to be and now I understand why she feels all that love for me… Its obvious now… I feel all that love for me too.

14 Likes

I still have like 5 more days of antibiotics treatment and I believe I will feel physically good by tuesday. Anyways LBH and Paragon (both) have been essential in picking me up from where I was, I now feel so uplifted emotionally that the rest of the recovery seems so much bearable.

I decided to get out of bed for a while and Im gonna go out for a walk and some sun, but I do feel pretty dizzy, weak and I have a headache.

6 Likes

Please read post #101 before reading this one (The one about the dream).

Today after lunch we were watching a movie with the lady and I doze off, she noticed and turned the tv off… told her I was gonna sleep a while.

The thing is the very moment I closed my eyes I wasnt sleepy anymore and had an idea, I decided to test LBH.

I used a technique to achieve rapport with her at an energetic level, when I got confirmation I let all the love from LBH flood me… fill my whole body and beyond till it became a bubble sorrounding me… Just like in my dream I let the Love bubble cover her and change her Inner Reality.

Then I found myself drifting very very deep into an almost lucid dream state… In that state I started kissing her, touching her and making sweet love with her. Amazing love making!! Of course my whole body responded very intensily, if you know what I mean.

When I was finished I opened my eyes and told her I just had a real vivid erotic dream, remember I was testing, so I didnt told her what I was really doing.

She immediately asked what was the dream about totally entranced, of course in less than a minute we were engaging in what was probably in the top 3 most intimately and pleassurable Love Making I ever had… You know what maybe make that top 1.

6 Likes

Another weird ocurrence… my girfriend is working in the other room and while she does that, shes listening to some music… singing and dancing.

The thing is she misteriously decided to put a record that I used to listen with an ex… I didnt listen to that record anymore because it made me feel sad, but now while Im listening to it Im filled with joy.

Things have a new meaning, the songs now are anchored to new feelings.

I feel the same kind of love that I felt the first time I fell in love back when I was 12, but this time its way more enjoyable because its being expressed.

Funny that we have the expression falling in love… instead of Growing into Love.

4 Likes

Well… 4 Nice Reply Badges in 24 hours, this LBH just keeps giving :rofl:

4 Likes

Here have some more hearts :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Wash out day#2

Slowly getting better from the bronchitis, although emotionally I feel superb.

I feel the Love Flooding component of LBH is super fast and effective for healing and it approaches healing from a totally different perspective… It dissolved the core of the issue right at the first loop, when I went back to being 3 years old again, fully loved and embraced by my mom… It resolved the issue at a metaphorical level.

6 Likes

3rd day of washout.

Im getting better and better from the bronchitis, Im at about 85% full recuperation.
Im also super excited about the next cycle.

Chosen-Stark custom
True Sell
LBH
Wanted

This are the titles I want to use… now how to narrow it down to 3? Maybe rotating Wanted and True Sell.

3 Likes

LBH is helping me see my girlfriend with a perfect blend of love and lust… I find her to be so beautiful and sexy.

Im touching her a lot more, specially when we go out, she always grabbed my hand or hug me in the streets and I didnt quite like it that much, I was like “I want my space”. Now I discovered that since my first loop, Im the one hugging her or reaching for her hand.

On the sexy side of things… it doesnt matter what shes wearing, it might be that old pijamas, but Im aroused all the time. To be honest if we werent still recovering from being sick, I would be making love to her every day.

4 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist here you have something about sexuality regarding LBH.

2 Likes

Ok Im decided… today is day#1 of my 2nd cycle of Chosen-Stark Custom

Im minutes away from listening to True Sell and LBH.

Monday: Chosen-Stark, LBH.
Tuesday: Rest.
Wednesday: LBH, True Sell (Flac).
Thursday: Rest.
Friday: Chosen-Stark, True Sell.(Flac).
Saturday: Rest.
Sunday: Rest.

3 Likes

Now with my 3rd loop of LBH I notice the energetic effects getting clearer. This is how it feels for me.

Its very intense sexually in my 1st chakra, very loving in the Heart chakra and very Expansive in the 7th. Imagine a column of energy going all the way up and down the spine.

From that column the energy expands as a bubble, more likely as a flame that sorrounds me… this flame is warm, vibrating and very, very pleasurable… its the kind of pleasure that with the right stimulus can easlily turn Sexual or Loving or something else.

2 Likes

I woke up a little burned out from being horny all the time… 3 days in a row lol, today being the 4th.
Due to work and still being sick we havent engage in sex at all these 3 days.

On the True Sell side of things… yesterday morning I was walking home thinking about openning a new trainning that some people asked me about some time ago and though about making the call.
Immediately I said to myself Im gonna call later, but then I though… thats what you always say… call now.

I have 1 person that said yes, 1 thats almost in and a third one thats out of the country for vacations, but showed interest in participating. So, not to bad, right?

2 Likes

I dont think being horny and aroused all the time is an inherent effect of LBH though. I believe is the effect Im getting for some reason.
I though about quitting so I can focus more on ther things, but I didnt mainly because of 2 reasons:

• If I dont engage in some activity that keeps me busy I begin thinking about sex non stop, but if I focus on any activity, then that arousal becomes unbending motivation.

• I think that feeling this is part of the healing of the sub and the more I keep listening, the quicker I will get the healing I need and the effect its gonna transform into something else.

My intuition tells me that once Im done with the current process all the excess sexual energy its going to travel up to my heart.

At first I was frustrated that my girfriend is still pretty sick and very busy with work stuff, cause you know all that extra energy, but now I feel its a blessing cuase in a way Im forced to go through this without being distracted by sex.

4 Likes

I am horny from LBH too.

2 Likes

Well maybe LBH it is the best aphrodisiac ever invented!

3 Likes

How are you and your girlfriends’ physical health now?

1 Like