Official "Promote Your Idea" Thread

Would you please put this on the roadmap?

I already put it on the roadmap. That’s where the screenshot is from.

1 Like

Ohhhh the dream subliminal :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::clap::clap::clap::clap: This will be awesome

Help me campaign for it so @SaintSovereign can see it.

1 Like

Tantric Lover

Practice semen retention while still having sex with the ability of ejaculating voluntarily. Whether you last 1 minute or 1 hour, ejaculation is an involuntary reflex, but it doesn’t have to be. This title will allow you to do so by choice and on command, or conserve your sexual energy for spiritual and creative purposes. Aspects of Sex Mastery X, Diamond, and various alpha titles would also be included.

4 Likes

And SaintSovereign replied

So I think they already convinced of the idea , especially after LBFH success . Later I will open the road map and upvote it .

Hey @James @Lion @Malkuth @bombayduck @Sage_Ninjistic @7empest @GQV539FS @GoldenTiger @gdbdboy . Please upvote this if possible thanks !

6 Likes

Hello sid! Is there something on the roadmap to upvote? Or just the post above?

1 Like

Yes there it’s “abundance bomb for humanity”

2 Likes

Got it:

Abundance Bomb for Humanity

Upvoted :+1:

2 Likes

I want to propose a wealth subliminal for lazy people.

Get maximum effect out of minimal action!

This subliminal will also get you high-paying jobs (think six-figure salaries) where you can slack in a comfortable environment and do your own stuff. Or you can even get to be a “board director” where you can simply be paid a fee but you hardly have to attend any meetings.

There are lots of people who get paid to do nothing, so it shows that you don’t have to hustle to be wealthy.

Who cares what other people think of you? They may express dislike and contempt for your privileges but in their hearts they are just jealous and will give an arm and leg to be in your position!

3 Likes

Stoic zp

1 Like

Also something like this but for musicians, mastering musical theory, mastering any musical instrument that one focus on, ability to play with others, absolute pitch… and so on :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

As a fellow lazy person I second this!! :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :joy:

A dedicated one for singing would also be great too!

2 Likes

Well, I actually see vocal cords as a musical instrument and include them in that group :wink:

1 Like

Actually if you like that idea there is singing mastery x on the road map

Might up vote it then :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Since I found back the link

Here it is just in case

And everyone I know you dream of it, at least I know I do (literraly)
Who wouldn’t like to express oneself with his words in an ever more powerful way than with your voice by singing

That’s some spiritual stuff

Anyway I talk too much I’ll let your votes speak :joy::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

This one could be seen as a “skill-based” or rather profession-based title… but it’s a bit broad so not sure if Weapon X or not…

Aegis Survival: Deployment

Ttitle says it all. A main sub for the deployed soldier, addressing survival skills, survival intuition, strength, physical and mental endurance, leadership skills, stress reduction, marksmanship, perception, and awareness skills, as well as “survival creativity” for when you really need a weird solution to your box-related problems.

1 Like

Following the discussion about perfectionism started by @Pharaoh, (Sub for Perfectionism?) I propose a module in the vain of Vortexdive Crucible:

Path of Pygmalion

Next to no healing the module helps to use your perfectionism as an endless, powerful driving force to push your artistic projects and yourself to become better and better.

2 Likes

Something like developing extreme internal power for money

1 Like