Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I want to as well.

1 Like

:wink:

4 Likes

I just texted @Hoppa and told him this :

I don’t know if this a reflection of running Dragon Reborn st 4 or A Love Bomb for Humanity but I don’t feel the envy anymore that I used to feel all the time when reading what others on the forum or in real life are able to do.
I feel like the more I learn to love and accept myself the more introverted I become. I don’t feel a need to add anything or anyone. I just want to live my life

28 Likes

ya’ll toss me some opinions on listening order between Ascended Mogul and A Love Bomb For Humanity.

1 Like

Amazing!

If we tip the scales by being the 100th monkeys for the rest of humanity. Man, that’s all we can ask for!

We all have different purposes so instead of fighting what we don’t like, we live our purposes!

5 Likes

I know what you mean. I was telling my Wife recently how I am so overwhelmed with feeling somehow obligated to care about things, people, and situations I don’t want to give a flying fuck about

4 Likes

Gave LBFH a listen an hour ago… after doing a little research on it! Seeing all the feedback from this thread has been superb!

I feel like I’m floating almost… the sadness has dissipated from my DR1 recon! I am a big crier with healing subs!

I’m sitting outside feeling some kind of feeling I haven’t felt in awhile. That everything really is going to be okay. I feel it in my belly, not just my heart or head.

No matter the crap storms or multiple traumas I have experienced in my 35 years on this planet, I truly believe I’ve got this!

Thank you @Palpatine for guiding me to Sub Club. :heart::pray:

My attitude has shifted a total 180 since listening to this.

Would it be “safe” to play this daily?!

I haven’t had such a quick impact from any of the other subs I have used on here like I am experiencing with this right now…
(Ascension Chamber, Seductress, Minds Eye, Paragon, Chosen from Within, Ultimate Artist, Love Bomb, Dragon Reborn St1)

Thank you for making such a perfect subliminal for me at this time…

I believe this will help me ride the dragon all the way through all 4 stages much smoother… :dragon: :sunglasses::metal:t2:

I don’t want to be stuck in healing mode (heavy sad/frustrated recon) all day everyday without any productivity towards my empire building!

DR paired with LB has been bearable, but I like the feeling I am getting from LBFH right meow.

The feeling is the secret ~ Neville Goddard

18 Likes

YES LOL. My vote for is for CFW refresh with new Love Bomb :smiley:

2 Likes

Didn’t even make that connection until you said it, also had some pretty bomb sex the night I ran this :+1:

2 Likes

Love Bomb, just like Libertine, is nearly completely aura based, so it is more dependent on your inner growth. If you are closed off, scornful to those around you, low energy, unavailable to others, filled with blockages and traumas that need to be dealt with, then hold off with Love Bomb. Having a profound aura of love is quite a bit harder if you are all of those above, and it’s not the solution to your problems. It seems like an easy solution, but you cannot avoid real growth if you want real results. Use a healing title such as Dragon Reborn, Rebirth, Regeneration or Elixir first, followed up with a base of a general/status subliminal such as Ascension, Ascended Mogul or Emperor to grow yourself and be in a place in life where you can maximally take advantage of Love Bomb. It will work either way, but if you want mind-boggling results then you must put the work in.

From love bomb pro tips. @SaintSovereign

Would you say LBH is better in regards to using with healing titles vs. Regular LB due to aboves caution on aura if not already in positive state?

LBH would be better for healing in this regard correct?

Do you have an opinion on how it’d mesh with stage 2 of DR specifically? Seeing as stage 2 is the healing and sealing of wounds uncovered and exposed by stage 1.

Would DR take precedent over LBH, minimizing the healing scripting of LBH but not the rest? I realize it states in the pro tip that it’s healing scripting takes effect slower but would DR interfere or overshadow it?

7 Likes

Had a really good workout, was able to push myself and literally every set made me feel good!

Now the real thing that I noticed is that usually after an intense workout I can be irritable for about an hour. Like I don’t like people speaking to me, asking me questions or anything at least until I chill out and then I’m good. This is the first time in forever that I had no irritability post workout!

Another thing I have noticed is that I did stay out of my head most of the day and remained present except for a few moments of introspection.

Not going into huge details but I would think about past lovers and times I was obsessive or was a door mat and I started to reflect and forgave them and myself (within my mind) and I said the words to myself “I have me.” Which was from a place of love and acceptance.

7 Likes

I was also just thinking about this, cause I am thinking about pairing this with Dragon Reborn. So far with my post above this I feel LBH is a very powerful healing sub so far. Yet like it’s stated in the description it’s a very gentle form of healing script. Once they update it further especially the healing script I’m definitely buying it haha

1 Like

Well, if you know what the Mysteries of Eulis about it makes sense.

Try the One Flesh rituals of you have a compatible partner :wink:

1 Like

Love Bomb for humanity lol,
righteouss :raised_hands:

1 Like

I was talking about a shoulder thing with a friend, asked my friend, “can I feel yours?” and I just busted out laughing!

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Dear Sir

I still wait to build a custom with that Masterpiece

:grin:

Thank you for this Masterpiece

3 Likes

Did my first loop for 5 min yesterday.

Two observations.

In the call with my mom, I was very calm.
And I was horny as hell.

6 Likes

15 Likes

What can I say ? I think I am an alien, coming from another solar system :rofl: Today went to the groceries. I was walking going there and all along the way, people stopped their activities and looked at me, mostly smiling, some giggling. Many of them know me for a long time ! But it seems that I was a new me :rofl: a new celebrity :sunglasses: Even 2 children crossed the street and started to follow me. When I asked them why they are following me they told me because they like it :joy: In the grocery, all the staff was around me, super polite with big smiles which is very strange because generally they are the opposite !
Then there was this guy with whom I had troubles few years ago, a kind of bully who is in the police. Today I crossed his path in the village. I wanted to avoid him ! But when he saw me, he seemed very happy to see me, even we shacked our hands and he was very nice, happy etc.

27 Likes

The aura of LBH is totally different from the aura of fame of Wanted.

6 Likes