Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

Nope, I do not get that feeling. I notice it later in the day or the next day when I feel F**** up :wink:
With the new build, none of that yet!

I do feel a bit clumsy at times tho

1 Like

About 3 hours after the loop I began seeing all the results.

All the objectives manifested today, the laughter, a lot of laughter, the Aura, self-love, appreciation, fun lots of fun. People helping me out.

A cashier could not help herself but crack jokes with me.

I offered someone free blueberries and a random other person moved into our conversation and offered me cookies but I kindly rejected lol.

About 2 hours after I walking somewhere, fairly quickly, and the person in front of me opened an approach and told me while moving outside that I could move in front of him because I was moving much faster with a big smirk on his face.

He was super friendly too…

Today I had like 4-5 times in just a few hours where people approached me or moved into my little world and started to burst into laughter…

I do feel a little bit tired now. But it’s first time I used this program so I do not have a recollection of it.

I manifested all the objectives but I think it will be much stronger tomorrow after integrating it during sleep and recharging.

People in general seem to go out of there own way to help you and it fills them with good feelings, I also notice that conversations are lighthearted and their is a lot of laughter that everyone enjoys.

The healing components are present too, it’s not so intense so far, I had a slight recon moment which lasted only a few seconds in regards to self-appreciation.

Kind of a nostalgic feeling to a few past memories.

This feels like a very promising title for long-term use, it feels to me like it can induce a lot of fun, enjoyment and laughter, while smoothly healing anything pertaining to the heart — like your love and appreciation for life and existence, for yourself and even others.

Very cool, truly a nice program and it did not feel dense at all.

Oh and my libido also massively increased.

9 Likes

I get the same stuff as @AlexanderGraves definitely feels much easier to process and execute but the 15 min is still a lot do not underestimate it…

Some effects from this subliminal from my journal :point_down:

2 Likes

Ohh boy I can’t wait until my custom arrives.

Reading all your posts makes me horny to try the experimental version immediately

:joy:

3 Likes

Some great results from this beauty!!!

6 Likes

Well I’ve decided to try out the experimental LBFH. I’ll get two listens before my 5 days off between listening cycles. :smiley:

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed that the Experimental build seems to unlock the other titles in your stack?

I’m running LBHX and DR Stage 3 and listening to just 1 loop Tues with stage 3, I’ve had more processing today than all of last cycle. I was pretty aware of it without the discomfort of reconciliation symptoms.

@SaintSovereign does this build have anything that changes other titles or supercharges them? That’s the vibe I’m getting. Maybe it’s just the LBH scripting specifically and not the build, but the increase in effectiveness of DR is noticeable enough for me to comment.

My mind just feels overactive but in the lightest most effective way. I’m on a higher level of processing now, aka new lvl unlocked.

13 Likes

I have noticed this has been happening with regular LBFH and it’s even better with this new version. I usually use minds eye for that but now I’m contemplating making a Minds Eye LBFH custom be a of this.

4 Likes

Last cycle I had Standard LBH + Stage 3 of DR. Constant recon, so I dropped listening time to 7 mins running twice a week, so I can’t really say it unlocked it. If it did, it was just a lot of overwhelm.

Since the Experimental version, the processing and efficiency is wide open and the processing is not uncomfortable.

It’s pretty awesome either way. Glad I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

For me also LBFH-Ex is having a big amplifying effect of Emperor-Ex. It is like a booster of subliminal files. Maybe an experimental Sanguine file could also play the role of booster ?

3 Likes

Things that I have noticed with LBFH EX

1. Booster for other subs, similar to Minds Eye

2. Much more grounded and in the moment

3. Healing is still happening but it’s a lot more subtle and when recon does happen, I have an easier time getting to the bottom of it and it diminishes much faster.

4. More positive

5. The biggest one is that I don’t get that super relaxed feeling anymore. To me this is a great thing because with the trade off of being more positive and grounded and being more consistent, I am actually able to be more productive and take more action that correlates with loving myself more.

8 Likes

Note that this agitation can change based on the equipment you use.

With the new Experimental files (masked), I have a more pleasant listening experience with my earphones (flat) – such that I feel like playing a 2nd loop, …
but immediate agitation when I run them on speakers (bassy).

This may be a temporary effect, or not.

:man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

So after doing 4 days of this:

Day 1: LBH-E x2, WANTED-E x1
Day 2: Emperor-E x1, Stark-E x1
Day 3: Emperor-E x1, WANTED-E x1
Day 4: LBH-E x1, Stark-E x1
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Rest

I noted the following:

• Absolutely no recon. No depression, anger or moodiness. This update was great.
  • Encountered some nightmares every night and sleep paralysis once. Not too scary but am putting it down to emotional release which is a good thing.
  • Results significantly dropped from Day 3 onwards. Might need more processing time aka rest days. Plus the order of the subliminals might have affected it too.
  • If anyone is doing a stack of 4 titles, I would recommend a rest day in between. Lesser number of titles might not need it especially if you have a stack of 2 titles (a guess).

After a few rest days, I will try LBH-E + Paragon. Stick to 2 titles for a week and see.

7 Likes

I think this is especially true with any positive titles or titles that heal and/or open your mind.

Came to the conclusion a long time ago the less narrowminded you are, the better ALL subs run. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it.
LBFH is a specificly strong titles on opening your heart and mind.

I’d say this effect is just stronger in the X versions.

Or just too many titles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am just reporting back since I said I would test 4 experimental titles out in this way.

1 Like

The amount of gratitude and love I experience on this version is truly magnificent.

People that pissed me off A LOT in the past, I just see them for what they are. Misguided and full of resentment. But this is not my issue. No need to reflect those emotions. I just shower them with love, joy, and bliss and it lightens up everyone’s day.

Truly this IS a Love Bomb for Humanity.
If the whole world would run this, all evil would vanish.

I also feel like I can easily expose myself more to it minute-wise. I think one rest day in between seems good. This is what I am trying, but already I exposed myself almost trice as much as prior and I have no recon or overexposure feelings. I might just try the 15min tomorrow.

5 Likes

Should of video taped it, yesterday at the Zoo when I approached the apes one started laughing exhilarating which triggered a chain reaction whereby all the apes went woppy and started laughing like crazy.

Seems like they were impacted by the Aura if they were impacted by the Aura too.

One of them was spinning 360’s on like a large vertical hanging rope, like spinning and spinning himself while laughing which made me burst out laughing and those around me, lol.

I’m sure he was really dizzy.

These particular apes, would be the ones where “supposedly” the human body is evolved from.

Thing about them compared to most other apes, and especially other animals is they have such a human energy, but enormously grounded like primates or perhaps even what people experience on the Primal sub, very embodied and grounded.

But they have such a human energy; human emotions, one of them was really dreading his existence, he knew fully well he was caged and had no freedom to explore.

But he sheered up when he saw me :slight_smile:

You can see they are very close to our nature, though there is something that differentiates us from them. While also have the animalistic part, their is some additional essence within us that sets us apart.

With reptiles and fish especially their is even no sign of connection, their communication is in a whole other dimension, it’s just living in a completely different space, and they barely acknowledge us.

Since, I got a subscription their I’ll probably go back a few times to do some experiments, I love to sit their and engage with them (mostly the apes) build rapport and connection because I’m deeply curious if I can build a friendship and communicate on a deeper level while seeing what they are capable of.

There are many stories of human / ape friendships.

Here is a great example:

After reuniting kwibi even kept following him around and calling out to him in the night, recognising his friend even among all other humans even from afar.

Lol, this guy is actually the natural depiction of Chosen The Way of Nature, if anything he should run it.

The one in the Zoo was a chimpanzee which is far more intelligent and human like than a gorilla.

4 Likes

I noticed that too.

And now… Have you noticed sorts of mental contraction? I mean feeling a bit off, incongruent, like a snail that wants to move back into its shell. :blush: Anything like mental tiredness or even a slight pressure in your head? That’s what I’m experiencing but I mixed LBfH-Ex and Stark-Ex with my custom and Paragon and I just got overexposed.

4 Likes