So after doing 4 days of this:

Day 1: LBH-E x2, WANTED-E x1
Day 2: Emperor-E x1, Stark-E x1
Day 3: Emperor-E x1, WANTED-E x1
Day 4: LBH-E x1, Stark-E x1
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Rest

I noted the following:

• Absolutely no recon. No depression, anger or moodiness. This update was great.
  • Encountered some nightmares every night and sleep paralysis once. Not too scary but am putting it down to emotional release which is a good thing.
  • Results significantly dropped from Day 3 onwards. Might need more processing time aka rest days. Plus the order of the subliminals might have affected it too.
  • If anyone is doing a stack of 4 titles, I would recommend a rest day in between. Lesser number of titles might not need it especially if you have a stack of 2 titles (a guess).

After a few rest days, I will try LBH-E + Paragon. Stick to 2 titles for a week and see.

7 Likes

I think this is especially true with any positive titles or titles that heal and/or open your mind.

Came to the conclusion a long time ago the less narrowminded you are, the better ALL subs run. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it.
LBFH is a specificly strong titles on opening your heart and mind.

I’d say this effect is just stronger in the X versions.

Or just too many titles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am just reporting back since I said I would test 4 experimental titles out in this way.

1 Like

The amount of gratitude and love I experience on this version is truly magnificent.

People that pissed me off A LOT in the past, I just see them for what they are. Misguided and full of resentment. But this is not my issue. No need to reflect those emotions. I just shower them with love, joy, and bliss and it lightens up everyone’s day.

Truly this IS a Love Bomb for Humanity.
If the whole world would run this, all evil would vanish.

I also feel like I can easily expose myself more to it minute-wise. I think one rest day in between seems good. This is what I am trying, but already I exposed myself almost trice as much as prior and I have no recon or overexposure feelings. I might just try the 15min tomorrow.

5 Likes

Should of video taped it, yesterday at the Zoo when I approached the apes one started laughing exhilarating which triggered a chain reaction whereby all the apes went woppy and started laughing like crazy.

Seems like they were impacted by the Aura if they were impacted by the Aura too.

One of them was spinning 360’s on like a large vertical hanging rope, like spinning and spinning himself while laughing which made me burst out laughing and those around me, lol.

I’m sure he was really dizzy.

These particular apes, would be the ones where “supposedly” the human body is evolved from.

Thing about them compared to most other apes, and especially other animals is they have such a human energy, but enormously grounded like primates or perhaps even what people experience on the Primal sub, very embodied and grounded.

But they have such a human energy; human emotions, one of them was really dreading his existence, he knew fully well he was caged and had no freedom to explore.

But he sheered up when he saw me :slight_smile:

You can see they are very close to our nature, though there is something that differentiates us from them. While also have the animalistic part, their is some additional essence within us that sets us apart.

With reptiles and fish especially their is even no sign of connection, their communication is in a whole other dimension, it’s just living in a completely different space, and they barely acknowledge us.

Since, I got a subscription their I’ll probably go back a few times to do some experiments, I love to sit their and engage with them (mostly the apes) build rapport and connection because I’m deeply curious if I can build a friendship and communicate on a deeper level while seeing what they are capable of.

There are many stories of human / ape friendships.

Here is a great example:

After reuniting kwibi even kept following him around and calling out to him in the night, recognising his friend even among all other humans even from afar.

Lol, this guy is actually the natural depiction of Chosen The Way of Nature, if anything he should run it.

The one in the Zoo was a chimpanzee which is far more intelligent and human like than a gorilla.

4 Likes

I noticed that too.

And now… Have you noticed sorts of mental contraction? I mean feeling a bit off, incongruent, like a snail that wants to move back into its shell. :blush: Anything like mental tiredness or even a slight pressure in your head? That’s what I’m experiencing but I mixed LBfH-Ex and Stark-Ex with my custom and Paragon and I just got overexposed.

4 Likes

That’s a good question.

I felt more “content” to not run anything for a couple of days after those 4 days.

Initially I felt a slight heaviness on the outer part of my head but it never translated to any bad moods. And before when I used to have a headache it used to be more on my forehead and all over. But with the Experimentals, only a slight pressure on the top of my skull. But that went away in a day.

Incongruence was there too. I think it was because all those 4 ZPs pushed me to be even more authentic/congruent which is why I felt like dropping the stack.

We got to know what our goals are. Very important especially for ZP. And then choose our titles accordingly.

That was a good learning experience for me.

3 Likes

I experienced something similar when we were running experimental ZP and I named it “regression” which was the polar opposite of aggression (being irascible, easily triggered, restless, overenergized) where both are forms of recon. Too me it was like taking a run-up before jumping over the obstacles between your “old” modus operandi and the new one that is being instilled in your psyche. The only solution was, naturally, waiting it out.

2 Likes

Almost feels to me like it has scripting that allows you to subconsciously adjust at which rate you process the scripts.

I did two loops and that was definitely too much for me as I got overexposed; just the usual, not a flow of the scripting, nor results, like it needs time to breathe.

Did have lot’s of dreams.

Yesterday, around the evening, 6 hours after I first ran my loop is when my results truly started to set in.

If I had not done another loop before sleep I think I would have been executing tremendous results today.

Give or take a few hours and I’ll be back in the game.

It’s that point where you stop executing but go in full processing, a point that if you head even further you get reverse results and weird recon lol.

So I’m definitely good with two loops.

Now I’ll just sit out the bloom phase and enjoy the results.

1 Like

Experiencing exactly that since a conversation I had about 5 hours ago, triggered it. Regression…interesting.

Definitely feeling all 4 of these effects. Couldn’t have said it better.

I’m supposed to run my loops again today. I’ll assume skipping today’s listen would be the best choice right?

2 Likes

Could you elaborate more on that one, please?

Yeah, it’s the polar opposite of regression that is aggression. Both are forms of recon and we just need to wait them out (no subs in the meantime, of course) or just go out, exercise or… get stuffed with muffins lol

Do you run LBFH before Emperor or after ?

before Emperor. But today I ran only LBFH as I feel a little bit exhausted mentally, kind of recon. I think tomorrow will be my day off. It seems smooth at the beginning but I think we still need a time for processing the infos

2 Likes

The way I see it is the Mind can execute a form, or an instruction (which is a subliminal is) and intensity at which it executes this instruction depends upon the expansion and excuberence of our energies.

My results are always best when I’m in a heightened state and most energised.

Now what comes through your expression in this state is the form or instruction.

If you in a low state this expression will be shallow.

The more you are heightened, elevated, energised and filled with life the more expansive and lucid this expression will exude from your being.

When I process a lot, all these vital factors constrict so much that I want to sleep, rest, or just replenish these stores. If and when I replenish them, through whatever means, my results return and improve.

So when I reach a point where processing starts to excessively diminish or even to such an extend degrade my vital life forces that my expression becomes shallow so do my results…

That’s why I love to be able to control how much I digest (of processing) because it always me to remain at a peak of results due to being able to control how much how the vital forces are usurped to mental processing.

Also mental processing is affected too, and very harshly by reconciliation but I don’t get much reconciliation on this title, if any at all.

Reverse results are like a worsening of your state after listening to a program that should improve your results in regards to the objectives of the respective program. But I have not had that since Qv2 as far as I can remember.

And have not looked into as to what might be the reason for that.

Because is of no consequence right now I personally have not had it since ZP… so it would not serve any purpose or be of any meaning beyond sheer curiosity.

In general, in life all processes that consume your energies will restrict your expression, soulfulness, aliveness — and this aliveness which is beyond the processing of a subliminal instruction will naturally determine how great capacity to manifest and create your life as you see it.

You can insert a subliminal instruction in that “seeing” part and it becomes the focal point of your mind to bring about changes in a certain direction.

But your natural creative abilities depends upon the magnitude of your aliveness, of the total essence of your vital forces.

Like the Sun (as a planetary body) being grander in size than a planet such as mars or venus, both of which revolve around the Sun, the moon revolves around the Earth and the Sun.

Now look at a corporate environment, it’s the same concept. The life of the employees revolve around that of the supervisors, and that of the supervisors around the works of the managers, the managers that of the CEO’s and investors.

That’s how power is oriented.

Among all life their is a hierarchy and life force is distributed accordingly.

This is why Alphas of the group have more and higher energy because they consume that of the Betas.

Even among humans their are low lives and high lives — the bodies appear they same (they are not, but that’s a discussion for another time) the essence which surrounds and inhibits them is of a certain excuberance and greatness — this is the Spirit of that being.

See, the Spirit of Jesus still reverberates and is still spoken of even though it’s been dug under the sand by many dark leaders and yet we still speak of the bible or of this figure.

Same goes for all other Great Spirits that roamed the earth.

3 Likes

If you want to raise your energy levels prior to running subs you can drink or eat raw ginger it seems to help alot.

3 Likes

Interesting. Now I’m wondering if it’s the opposite for me and a higher end setup results in less listening time. Going to make a thread on this later.

1 Like

Very interesting and unexpected results from this one…

My custom arrived today.

Played the first loop

1 hour later I dropped a big 5 liter bowl of water on the floor because I had stuff laying on the ground.

I startet cursing like a madman because it very rarely happens that I let something slip out of my hands, I cursed everything from the stuff on the ground to the money I lost to the fucking country that doesn’t provide energy and drains you.

I cursed for 5 min and the funny thing was - it had no power behind.

I cleaned everything, rolled a cigarette and during smoking I realized that it cost me less energy to have my apartment super clean and there is nobody to blame, not even me.

Anger was still there but with love I said to myself : I saw the problem, I found the solution so be happy and do it from now right.

This custom feels so light and profound at the same time. The effects are immediately there

And now I have the dilemma to rebuild my customs because this new version is the holy grail

:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you Subliminalclub

3 Likes

I just played LBFH Exp for 15 minutes. OK!!! This one is strong! I can’t say anything yet but I definitely feel that it’s in, doing something to my nervous system and using resources!
This one almost feels like it’s getting processed faster and is integrating faster too.

1 Like