Instilling Greatness (Khan/Chosen/LBfH)

There is nothing like destiny other than the effect of out previous efforts. Our previous efforts are called our destiny… Our achievements are determined by our efforts. Our effort is therefore our destiny… Our previous and present efforts, in case they are in contrary directions, are like two rams fighting each other. The more powerful of the two always overthrowing the other… Whether they are the past or present efforts, it is the stronger ones that determine our destiny. In either case, it is man’s own effort which determines his destiny by virtue of its strength…

Man determines his own destiny by his own thought. He can make those things also happen which were not destined to happen. Only those things happen in this world which he creates through his own free efforts and not others… One should therefore overcome one’s unfavourable destiny (the effect of one’s past effort) by the greater effort in the present. There is nothing in this world which cannot be achieved by men through the right sorts of effort.

From a book I’m currently reading :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Change in Stack:

I’m making a drastic change in my stack starting from today. I still would like to keep going with what I had, but my current situation does mean I have to divert my attention a bit. I’m going to put Mogul in there instead of CWON, even though I would like more nature, I also need to get an consistent income. I’m struggling with just settling for a mundane job where everyone just goes to work to work, and then chug booze on the weekends.

I will focus mainly on Mogul and Chosen, and therefore Khan St4 will be maybe once a week. Mogul seem like the obvious choice for me starting from scratch, and it’s also mentioned in Khan Complete that it has elements of Mogul in it. My situation is at a breaking point now, it’s time to do something about it now.

It’s like there’s this split inside of me, one part loves tha calmness and meditation, but the other part screams that I need to take action, I have no balance at the moment. The latter part is tired of all the long contracts in society and shoebox-living. Just scrolling on the sites to find work, I find it hard to even click on somthing that says full time employment. I’m not going to sit there and make up that I’m excited to still be working there in five years time just to get the job, and then sit and talk soccer results and spread gossip all day.

And this especially when mankind is in a pivotal period where things might turn very sour if we don’t wake up and reclaim our human rights and freedom. I have a voice and it’s damn strong.

These last two weeks dealing with the bureaucracy of government institutions, makes me just frustrated, nothing happens, do people even work there? It seems to me easier to get any help by canceling my citizenship, and then re-enter as a refugee, at least they seem to get help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

You Spin Me Right Round… Baby Right Round…

When I think back on the last 6 years of my life, it is just like black and white. Back then I used to hustle hustle and push myself so hard that I became suicidal, it was all Gary.V, work harder, push yourself, become something. I never got anywhere becuase I was so traumatized, and it was all just fluff on my part.

Then came the crash, and all I did for two years was just to withraw from society and everything revolved around spirituality. I started to heal my traumas and I became stronger and stronger.

Just like pendulum on a clock, life made med swing to the complete opposite because og my inbalance. I guess now that pendulum is slowly losing it’s momentum and settling in the middle again.

Having been on the outside of society now for a couple of years, everything is so damn complicated, questions about this and that, and why did you do that, and what did you do then… I’m not even joking in my last post on how refugees have better service than me at the moment. I get this attitude that I did something wrong, I stepped out of the line, and now I’m supposed to be punished for it lol. The irony of it is that I probably would have been dead today if I had continued like I did, and to my knowledge, dead people don’t pay taxes.

Dear Government; Here’s my sincere apology for not conforming to your norms and rules, I’m a moron and I promise to become a sheep again and never question anything you say ever, pretty please… now hand me that whiskey bottle!

Or rather :point_down:

disney-lion-king

Ah you gotta love the human mind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m just wenting a bit, but I could have also have just watched these thoughts until they disappeared without intervening with them, but I did that for the last two years, and no outside action came out of that.

3 Likes

More Thinking…

After thinking some more about my decision about swapping CWON for Mogul, the more I feel that I should do the rest of this cycle without Khan St4 and instead do LBfH experimental. I have been on Khan St1-4 consistently since May this year, so I can just go back after I have solved my financials a bit, and by cutting Khan for a while I lower the amount of dense scripting to give Mogul some umpff…

Yes, it’s settled, I will do that. Stack for the remainder of this cycle is going to be Chosen, Mogul, and LBfH exp. This stack suits me better a this current moment in getting out there and networking with people, and LBfH also boosts my Metta meditations like crazy.

I’m 10 day in to doing TWIM (tranquil/wisdom/insight/meditation), and I feel the effects of the consistence. I have been averaging about 1,5 hours a day with the longest sitting being 1 hour straight. The 6R practice is now starting to come almost automatically with little mental effort during the day.

That’s what I love about this meditation, just how applicable it is to take with you in everyday life, and just to think about the power when it becomes habitual and automatic makes me excited. It is so logical in a way, recognize an unwholesome state (suffering), then just stop feeding it and relax the head (the tension), then smile which triggers happy feelings and re-focus back on radiating loving kindness (replacing the unwholesome state with a wholesome state).

You never fight with anything or try to overtly focus, because even that is pushing away other unwanted things. Pushing something away only makes it come back harder, and TWIM is all about not pushing away, not trying to hard, and having fun with it and smile.

It literally takes 2-3 seconds and after the realxing part, there’s a small instant of a pure mind where you just observe. Anyone who has been doing Wim Hof knows what I’m talking about, that moment where the mind goes blank and everyone just looks at you with wonder (you are in the present). Each time you do it, the more you train your mind not to suffer and bring up and maintain happiness instead.

I need to put myself out there more. I noticed today after my loops that I’m so charming and so calm, everone just listens and are drawn into my sphere. I have definately leveled up lately with the ZP technology and my meditation.

2 Likes

Respect for Jiddu Krishnamurti, such a beacon of knowledge :point_down:

Funny how this one came up just as I was thinking about this and pondering about it after my meditations. What I have always liked about him is his effort to stay neutral and as objective as possible, and never coming from any creed or ideology.

Subclub = A chance to reprogram deep held beliefs that do not serve us into better ones that do serve us, and most of all, beliefs that are more fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Change of Scenery

I got tired of all this bureaucracy and waiting, I’m saying screw this and moving to my parents in Portugal for a while instead. I have my own little house there of 20 m2 at my disposal, and they live in a calm and secluded area. Also, better food and especially fruits, warmer weather, plus I have not flown outside the coutry for three years now and haven’t seen them in person since then.

A change in scenery will do me good, and I can find some job online instead. I can focus on building something and focus on my meditation and physical health. Then I come back in a couple of months with a foundation, and I can be mobile because that’s how I always have been, I don’t want to stay in the same place all the time. I’m like a dog, put me in a leash and the moment you take it off, I’m out of here.

In other news, the joy-fest from the new LBfH exp. is still having a party in my head. Not complaining though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I usually do around 100 pushups 4-5 times a week. It’s usually gets a bit tough with last couple of ones for the day. But yesterday after the new experimental I just kept going until I reached 200 pushups, and the funny thing i that it felt easy, like I some magic exoskeleton or something helping me. I could have gone further I felt if I wanted. This is something I might have expected from Spartan but not LBfH.

4 Likes

Heard this one today:

The purpose of our heart is to be supportive of one another.

Why are we here?
Everyone in this world is here to help each other in one way or another, and this we tend to forget with our minds, and we end up working for ourselves instead of working for each other.

Come to think about, whatever we strive individually for in the world, is only possible because of others. If you ever find yourself in trouble or thinking that life is out to get you, try helping others and putting yourself second, just do it and don’t question it. You will be amazed that life will fully supports you, because you are supporting life.

Not wanting or daring to give without expecting anything other than being grateful, is to not trust that life can support you.

Somehow I feel the fix for the world right now is not that far away, if only this small little switch in mindset is rediscovered and adopted by the majority. It’s foolish to do it the other way around, and the sweetness that one receives in joyful giving can never be as delightful and gratifying, as the misery of egoic selfishness.

3 Likes

Is It Spring Already?

The combination of LBfH exp. with my TWIM meditation is just OP. The 6R which I now do under 2 seconds completely melts any negative and unwholesome thought like spring ice. I walked around for an hour in the city strolling high like a kite, and I just couldn’t walk fast, my balance was just fixed perfectly over my hipbone.

I have almost no memory what I did except for looking at funny stuff in stores, and when I emerged from the city all I had in my hands were a package of Popcorn :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :point_down:

pipoca

How do you live like this? I think I need a calender with a loud alarm in it :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :clown_face:

5 Likes

Cycle 2

Chosen ZP
Mogul ZP
LBfH Exo. ZP

This current stack has felt really good over the last week. LBfH Exp. just gives me a sense of a tranquil euphoria, and Chosen together with LBfH is just unfair. With Mogul I have seen some manifestations, but still early and I’m about to dive into starting something online as soon as I have made my move to Portugal. Already a coach living in Budapest offered me some free help to get going with my business and to handle my energies. He had literally my story over the last two years, but he’s one train ahead of me…

Just looking at my stack makes me pretty sure that I will dominate in attracting influencial people that can help me along the journey to becoming an entrepreanur, and thus making me have the freedom to move around as I please.

Another remark about the 6R practice is that it removes tension straight away when doubt and negative feelings arise in the mind, it just cuts off the momentum of those states. It’s just like uprooting the grass (negatives) from the bottom with all the roots and then spraying some Roundup ontop of it. The suffering is beginning to stand out as an optional thing now when my awareness and mindfulness increase.

Impersonal Suffering…

It makes you enter a flow state so much easier, because you are removing the pressure from the memory of the past, and also the the anxiety about the furure. This leaves only the present moment and what is directly in front of you. Now I just need to plan better, because I get sucked in into almost whatever I am currently doing, just like a small child would, so I need structure.

In the end it becomes so blatantly obvious to me now, that what you focus on you become. Everything is in constant flux and change, and so are you, no one is stuck. Decide to replace the bad states with good states, and you become that person. It’s a slippery slope and one can easily fall back into the ditch, but with the right effort, and by practicing it consistently, the habit is formed and becomes your life.

4 Likes

That coach that gave me some tips yesterday just sent me this message :point_down:

hohoho

Seems like the aura effect is working quite well…

3 Likes

Buzzing Buzzing…

Today I actually experience a bit of recon, and also today is a rest day. Ever since the new experimental subs I have only been having high energy and flow most of the time. But it’s still only midday here and knowing how I work, I will probably be out of it in the evening and again back in cloud9. Another factor is that I have been doing a lot of strenghth training like pushups and squats lately, so my body is a bit sore, which might also make me a bit more tired.

4 Likes

A Love Bomb for Humanity

Today when I took a little stroll to a cafe in the central of the city I live in, I was feeling pretty good and I walked in a brisk but comfortable tempo. At the cafe I decided to listen to 7 minutes of LBfH experimental. At first I became a bit giggly which is a sign that tensions in my body are being released, and as I left the cafe I noticed that mushy, pink feeling arising inside of me again. All of a sudden I was walking really slow and relaxed, and there’s was no sense of any hurry or strain in my walk, and I began interacting with my surroundings almost like a kid.

From what I have experienced and researched myself over the years, this feeling and state of mind that arises from LBfH, a form of pure joy, is coming from the relief of tension in mind which transfers into the physical body. I believe this being an effect mainly from the “new method of flooding your emotions with universal, pure love for yourself” from the description of the program. Ths makes you very relaxed and calm.

A mind that is relaxed and free from tension is a calm and alert mind. A mind full of tension from past memories and anxiety about the future is neither present, calm, nor effective.

My take on productivity with LBfH:

Imagine the stressed mind being squeezed together from two directions at the same time. This mind is being split into three pieces (past-present-future), and this person with this mind never has eneough energy to achieve what he or she desires, because this mind needs to be multitasking all the time. Imagine having to be at three different places at the same time :thinking:

But what if you just push through it? This IMO will lead to over exhaustion sooner or later, because what you push away will come back stronger. You are trying to push away what is squeezing your mind together, and that constant pushing away will slowly drain you of that precious energy, which could have been used on what you are currently working on in the present moment.

The Alternative

On the other hand you have the relaxed and alert mind, and this mind has more energy and is able to use it to whatever is in front of you. The danger though is being sucked into things that are not productive and what you actually strive to accomplish. Like myself today, I became like an overstimulated kid in a candy store. So what is needed is structure and a clear intention, a building of good habits that supports your mission.

But a relaxed mind centered in the present has an easier time meditating and being mindful in everyday situations, so it is actually easier to build these good habits in this state of mind. A stressed mind is anxious and thinks it is always short of time. Just think back on the last time you tried to meditate in a stressed state.

Ultimately what happens when the mind is free from the strain of past and future, is that you enter flow states really easily, and when in a flow state, time slows down and you are able to get more work done, which then turns into more inspiration and drive to continue. Try to write a book when in a writers block, and then in a flow state, and see which one wins in number of words written.

My Conclusion

If one has been feeling stressed all his adult life and has had a hard time feeling love for oneself for whatever reason, then thinking that LBfH would actually help you become more productive might seem like a crazy idea. While I believe that it might take a while to reach a more productive state through this title for some, because things might need to be healed first, in the end it will actually lead to better productivity through a more mindful and energetic state.

In a way you can say that you have leveled up to a new reality. There is still people on the level below trying to push the balloon past its limits and exploding their face. But you on the other hand have jumped into an ever bigger balloon which can expand further than the old one without you having to manually push on the walls of it, meaning fighting the past and future.

A roomy balloon also means less strain, tension, and headaches overall. By constantly acquiring bigger and bigger balloons, it could represent the walls of tension (past+future) moving further and further away as your awareness expands in the present time.

Ultimately, this means less and less internal wars with yourself, and also that as your mind becomes more and more relaxed and centered in the present time (more LBfH exposure), YOU naturally become more relaxed, happy, and PRODUCTIVE :slight_smile:

It might even have you realize that what you currently work and strive for, is not really what your heart desires, and that can be scary for one to accept… beause we have become so attached and put so much effort and time into it.

7 Likes

Switching North for South

I arrived two days ago in Portugal, and I must say that the weather is so much better than in the northern part of Europe. Yesterday it was 24 degrees outside and sunny, so I could walk around in a tanktop and shorts. I live in a small outhouse next to a main house that is fully equipped with a bathroom and refrigerator, and I also have a fireplace if it would get cold. The place sits in hills away from the coastline and it’s very calm and quiet out here, just perfect for meditation and peaceful walks.

The wether helps so much with the mood and the subliminal recon. I don’t know how long I will stay here, it all depends on me finding a suitable job online most likely and having a stable base again.

I Had a Hunch

Today was a listening day, and I had planned to play Mogul ZP, but I waited to see if the experimental version comes out, and I just read that Saint will be releasing it today. I’m glad I trusted my intuition here.

I will focus mainly on Mogul for a while to get a business and income up and running. I will also play LBfH, and at times Chosen. I have around a week to go of this current cycle before a small washout.

Meditations

Apart from aquiring an income, my focus will be heavily on my TWIM meditation, and to really keep building up that momentum with at least 2 sittings every day, preferably in the morning and evening, 40-60 minutes at a time. I will also push for at least once a week to sit even longer, to begin with reach 2 hours is my goal. I’ve heard that sitting longer periods is when the cool things are beginning to happen in TWIM.

Also, the 6R practice outside of the sitting meditations, is becoming more and more ingrained into my daily habit which is great. I’m beginning to catch myself more and more when I suffer and feed unhealthy mind states, and also I can see it in others and realize that we all have crazy minds, and therefore just laugh at it and not take it that seriously. It ultimately helps a ton with not judging others for how they behave.

5 Likes

Glad to see you home and safe, my friend.

2 Likes

Thank you @Lion :pray:

1 Like

Settling In

It has taken a couple of days to settle into this new country, although I have been here many many times before. Today I was sunbathing in the sun which feels kind of crazy in November by my standards. I’m also helping my dad with some gardening which is nice and relaxing, maybe my single loop of CWON recently is kicking it a bit.

My body and especially back has been sore from the new bed I’m in, and this has affected my meditations lately. Today was the first day it was not a disturbance when sitting in meditation, and that resultet in a much deeper experience. I have a feeling that I’m close to a breakthrough in my TWIM practice, because I’m having small moments of expansive euphoria at times in my meditations. Now I just need to sit for longer when my back is better again. The longer I can sit in these elevated and pure states, the greater the insights and wisdom will be.

Mogul Experimental

I played the new Mogul experimental and it went smooth and there has been no recon so far from it. Today my focus has been very good infront of the computer. Nothing major has manifested in my search for business, but I feel the drive to be more organized, which in it’s own right is a great thing come to think about it. That organisation outside I’m showing must mean there’s organisation going on inside as well.

2 Likes

Is anyone else beginning to see this whole experience we have as a kind of a Play-Doh?

Maybe this is the web of consciousness I’m beginning to sense… and also that each moment is a new birth and death at the same time, just like the frames of a movie, but sped up to where it seem to be a continuous and uninterupted flow of information. So with the knowledge that each moment arises and passes away, all a subconscious block should represent then, is just a made up string of chained-up micro frames, just like LEGO or Plus-Plus put together randomly, that we then imagine and belive to be true and our identity. Kind of like the stories we tell ourselves every day.

By freeing ourselves from this, which then frees us from the past and the future, life becomes effortless again (remember?), and truly a series of Now → Now → Now → Now → Now, in all eternity. No more stringing together and growing imaginary snakes, just like the mobile game named Snake. This web of Play-Doh or consciousness can of course grow in all directions, but when strings detach and worlds come crashing in again, where are we actually? Is it then that we are everywhere at the same time, but with endless points of attention waiting to attach ourselves, and again begin to aimlessly random attach lines to dots again?

dots

Nevertheless, I do remember this, it used to be so much fun! :point_down:

dot-to-dot-draw-line-handwriting-practice-learning-numbers-kids-education-developing-worksheet-activity-coloring-page-game-160339675

2 Likes

@RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher can you please close this journal :pray:
4x

2 Likes