Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

The new versions are definitely fast acting. I noticed the effect more in my friend then in myself. After playing a loop of LBfH while we were sitting in a park, his mood improved and he finally started rationalizing his situation, it was honestly quiet shocking to witness.

6 Likes

I was doing 3 days a week, but doing 2 for a cycle or 2 just to see what more rest days do. I listen to all 4 per listening day though.

3 Likes

@Invictus @Lion
I did a full loop of LBfH Exp on saturday, 5 Minutes yesterday and today Im doing a full loop again. No recon, no feelings of over exposure for now.

Im stacking with Dragon Reborn st1 and Paragon, but today Im listening only to LBfH Exp.

3 Likes

Something fascinating is going on over here alright with the Experimental titles. It’s wonderful!

7 Likes

The recon is different in a way, if it even is recon. But the execution is way faster, let’s just wait a few days to see if this is because your mind experience new scripting and get’s the trailer effect again? I sense that it is a combination, but that it will have made ZP at least double effective compared to before.

9 Likes

More on LBfH Exp from my journal

5 Likes

What’s in these new experimentals, I just have an insane feeling of equanimity. I have been a bit cluttered in my mind last couple of days, but after one loop of this one, I’m as clear-headed as can be. Was out walking and a woman turned and smiled at me with the biggest smile I have seen in a long time, and she almost fell of the bike lol.

14 Likes

You… Ahhh I want it and I want it now! hahaha. But I’m on my last 8 days of my current cycle. Just awhile longer before I get to test this new LBFH.

2 Likes

Running this one on my last day this cycle. I have something important to attend to later and I’m excited to see how the day goes.

4 Likes

I’ve had a ton of support messages asking if I could add this early. The experimental build has been added as an option on the Q store. There’s no additional cost to you, but we can’t price it as a discounted ZP “rebuild” because it does require some manual work:

10 Likes

So yesterday I did 7 mins of each sub since 3 of them were experimental. Minds Eye, Emperor, WANTED, LBFH and I feel great, I’m honestly thinking about doing 15 mins of each and see what happens :joy:

2 Likes

Is this new version available to build a custom??

Yes – it’s not the script that’s changed. It’s the build and the primer (which makes up for a large part of a ZP title). You can use your existing modules with the experimental build. There won’t be any updates to the scripting of the cores or modules this go around.

8 Likes

I can’t find it in the Q Store

There’s an option for the experimental method when you set up the custom. See the screenshot he posted a few posts above.

3 Likes

Thanks Palpatine

2 Likes

Just had the strongest Metta meditation ever. I did not go that deep into the meditation, but in the state I was in, I could direct the energy in all directions, and there was this thick, dense, and sweet feeling in my heart chakra (still have it). It feels like I’m deep into my heart energy, just like a deep bite into the core of an apple compared to a small bite, you know one of those bites where you find it hard to chew at first because you bit of to much of the apple lol.

10 Likes

I did and it’s been going smooth so far. I listened to LBfH-E yesterday and the day before running my custom on those days as well and there has been no recon whatsoever even though I was running my custom every 2-3 days and only two weeks ago I could run it every 5 days and got some nasty recon in the beginning.

4 Likes

DONE

Custom with the new experimental Lovebomb for Humanity ordered.

Let’s rock this

:cowboy_hat_face::heart::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Kindly, share all the modules on here. Thanks! :slight_smile: Is it ZP or Terminus?

3 Likes