Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

@Nightwing Given the previous Subliminal Club schedule it would not surprise me if everything was updated by New Years Day

1 Like

Excellent. Thank you

1 Like

OK, good to know. Thank you

1 Like

Got it. Thank you

1 Like

beside the shorter span time of primer in compare to core script. are there any other upgrades to primer which were not included in the last ZP version?

@Rusty1 : From the horse’s mouth

:point_down: :point_down:

2 Likes

Thankyou
but what i wanted to ask is if beside the shortening time of the primer itself, is there any other upgrades in the primer itself which would make for a difference?
for example more result boosting etc…

I’ve been holding off on ZP v2 to get the official announcement that v2 is in its final condition. Is this confirmation that ZP v2 is official rather than experimental, or are you still wanting more data before it becomes official?

5 Likes

v2 is pretty much locked in. We’re even naming new files with the v2 label.

11 Likes

It’s not the shortening time of the primer. The primer itself has been shortened, along with changes in the way we actually build the title. This is just as important as the scripting.

11 Likes

OH yes, please. I found too difficult to integrate the HOM script, so I took a break. I had a lot of headaches and it felt like my head was struggling to integrate everything. It was so much effort, that sometimes it left me in a more “zombie” mode, speaking of productivity. It will be good to test it again.

Why do you consider Emperor HOM to be a different type of sub? What about its scripting separates it from the rest?

I’m very curious because I do have plans to run HOM in approx. 6 months time.

I’m running both the experimental Emperor, aka V2 ZP, and HoM. The only other subs I have in my stack is Stark and Libertine which I only run once a week, with the two Emperor tracks run twice a week.

From my limited experience with them, I’ve been running the subs for three weeks going on four, with an early wash out, HoM just hits differently. Probably due to the density of the script or the fact that it’s the only sub in my stack that’s on V1 ZP, but it feels like a monster in its own right, but different from Emperor.

Also, the manifestations on HoM are real. I’ve been getting hit with capital funding sources from a few different folks where prior to running HoM I was beating a wall.

I’m eagerly waiting for the V2 to drop, just to see how much more happens and what changes. Shit’s real with that one, or the dual Emperor combination in general. I think you’ll dig that ride, it definitely kicks.

14 Likes

Just an update,
I continue to run (every other day) 2 x30 seconds microloops of Emperor Experimental stacked with 2-3 Minutes of HOM and this week 5 minutes of EOG stage 1.

I’m very clear what’s contributing what. My stack contributes to my general development but EmpX has highlighted a few things strongly.

I no long have back pain when I run EmpX. It became tension, and now feels like a strengthening of my core. This was also directly during/after running so the correlation is there.

EmpX continues to do a few things differently then Emperor

1. Savy around when I go down the ‘get shit done’ rabbit hole and an ability to toggle between engagement and disengagement. HOM helps with strategic thinking but EmpX makes the engagement in and out easier. It’s takes discipline to not be a workaholic or work with intelligence rather than just dive in to grind mode, and vice versa it takes discipline to engage in grind mode vs. checking out to the big picture. So I have discipline for and a pull towards both dispositions

2. My speaking and public speaking - just WAY more comfortable and confident. I’m always good with this but now I’m fxxing killing it.

3. Generally less doubt- I just feel more like my own man and trust myself and commit fully

4. I will say my sexual/romantic elements seem down on EmpX but I also care less.

5. Way less anxiety generally.

I’ll likely to test Emp Black next week.

9 Likes

14 Likes

A brief update on my usage… I’ve got a side hustle project that I’ve had “in progress” for months, but have mostly done research and groundwork… some of it needed, but probably almost 80% procrastination, if I’m being honest.

I’m off today (but I didn’t tell my family shhhhh) and in the last 3h I’ve created 2 different SEO-optimized articles with just over 5k words total, for the project.

#winning

9 Likes

I’m on my fourth week of Emperor and first full week on the Experimental. I have it stacked with HoM. I have some recon that hits, usually about the day after and up to two days from the time I last use it. Noticed the pattern twice. A week ago it was worse, pretty bad headache that lasted about two days. But I also blame potential caffeine withdrawal in that instance. I last ran the stack two days ago and had another headache today, but much less impactful, so I was able to just burn through it.

Gonna run my next loops on Sunday, so I’ll see how I feel Monday and or Tuesday. Headache aside, I love Emperor. Since running it I’ve been working out again consistently, which I hadn’t done in months. I feel physically stronger, much more focused, much more authentic.

I try keeping an offline journal to write my thoughts in, but, I think that’s one thing that’s become obvious with my use of Emperor, it’s fucking hard to write shit out. In a way, I almost feel divorced from my emotions. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, helps me look at things more factually and less emotionally.

I also notice I do get agitated a bit, but, that aside, something is definitely working it’s way through me with this sub. I also love HoM, I can see some of the benefits of it coming out such as how I am looking at the market and planning my moves.

I run the full 15 minute loops for both subs, mainly cuz when I start it, I close my eyes and let myself sink into the sub and swapping at the five minute mark just takes away from the experience.

All in all, gotta say, loving this. I’m with @Simon on waiting for V2 of HoM. I can’t wait to see how that feels. But, as it is right now, I know I’m just scratching the surface of what comes next.

6 Likes

Progress update:

After running the Emperor subliminal solo for over a week, I was hit hard with recon. I felt agitated, mentally stuck and lost my way forward. I took a break / washout and intuitively created a new listening schedule that has so far been amazing. I am running 1x loop of Limit Destroyer on Monday and Friday mornings, and 1x loop of Emperor on Wednesday morning. It has been very smooth and my productivity is booming. Procrastination has vanished due to a complete lack of fear. My only focus is to complete daily tasks / jobs. I’m also developing a desire to study and learn more trade skills. It’s a great subliminal, but the 21 day listening schedule didn’t work for me. It appears less is more with this one, and the Limit Destroyer is a nice addition to help keep things moving along.

2 Likes

I just posted this in my journal, and I thought I’d share it here. I’m using LBFHX with Limit Destroyer and Emperor X. I did the latter 2 yesterday.

It’s a listening day, but it’s the early AM, and ZP hypes me, so I’ll wait until the morning. I came to write about an Emperor explosion I had a couple of hours ago.

To cut to the point, I blasted my bitcoin miner tonight since I am absolutely frustrated with him sabotaging success every time it’s time to withdraw. Just this week, he asked how I felt about us about to finally free it from the exchange, and my reply was “I’m kind of nervous”. In my mind, I quickly minimized and avoided obvious goofs he’s done at this point numerous times, though I eeked out a remembrance that he’d dropped the ball a couple of times.

And tonight, he admitted to another goof that lit me up, possibly postponing our withdrawal (AGAIN). I feel it’s intentional, and I blasted him. I know it was Emperor taking charge since I told him I couldn’t work with someone who malevolently f***s up continuously. At the end of my email, I said “goodbye (his name)”

It’s a shitload of money, but we’ve been in this cycle for 4 years now, and haven’t pulled a dime of it. I’d rather have less but have peace knowing someone’s not quietly barricading access to it constantly. I’ve been putting my own money in weekly, while constantly eyeing another crypto business I’ve known of for a while, and I have funds to join with half a paycheck using a payment plan. But profits are dependable and constant with it. It offers a number of trading bots.

Immediately after I blasted him, self-doubt popped up. Me wondering “do I do this TOO?” It did make me think. I realized there’s some spiritual component in Emperor, even if it just opens the doorway to looking through that lens (vs. direct scripting). I used to do this same practice in 12-step meetings, where I put my judgment hammer down by asking “why is this really bothering me?” Likely since I’ve had similar fears and avoidance strategies. I just used him to throw my blame and anger onto.

That’s what Emperor taught me tonight. I can act like an a**hole. I can also learn from it.

It does take the judgment hammer off of myself when I get honest with what I’m doing.

4 Likes

My sexual market value is at a new peak.

And I couldn’t care less.

How could I waste time on a middle class college student when CEO’s and Billionaires still don’t know my name?

The girls can wait.

7 Likes