Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

What else are you running alongside it? I’d love to determine the origin of the effect, which you’re facing.

I am currently running Elixir with a pair of over the ear headphones. I tried playing it on my bone conduction headphones but the sound quality was horrible. May run all or most of the subs with them. They are a pair of bluetooth JVC headphones. It’s going to be interesting to see if I can feel a difference with the better quality headphones

I think this is right, I am running I am terminus right now and it is not fun :joy:

New Beginnings is making me cry all day like a baby right now. I have never experienced something like it

3 Likes

My father happened to have the same exact bone conduction headphones as you and so I experimented with them. End results? Worst subliminal efficiency ever. You’re better of using those JVC’s, if you’ve been using the bone-conducting, ones up until now, you’ll be delighted by the results with them.

1 Like

Look forward to seeing all the healing goals achieved. I read through something recently, that unconcious trauma, so to speak, when removed leaves “Scar” tissue. This symbolizes a void so to speak, in both peak function and modifies the original function of the original use of said space.

How to replace that “void” is something that would be a good topic to discuss. This is in competition with, the removal of something so some unrelated subject can grow and flourish.

What if the scar tissue reopens? This could be an issue if one heals but forgets to care for the scar.

My bad…

Moloch
“Prince of the land of tears […] Moloch is an awful and terrible demon covered with the cries of mothers, and children’s blood.”

:sweat:

2 Likes

Running Elixir again. I plan to run a few loops of Regeneration this evening. Im using my JVC headphones. I can feel a difference for sure. May run all subs on these going forward.

It’s probably the switch to the other headphones and the power of Ultima but Elixir helps me feel so calm

Me too, first time I ran it it felt great. Like giving some love to my self.

1 Like

Hang in there, it gets a lot better. Take days off whenever you need and run single stage q’s, Ultimas , or your other customs on off days from terminus, but not off days from all subs. My guess is 1 loop of Terminus will/can process for 3-7 days after.

2 Likes

@Azriel
So you say theres no need for off days from all subs?
Having a break from a certain title is fine but not all subs?
Could you explain

1 Like

I am not saying that, I was saying to run Ultima, Q, or his other custom on off days from Terminus but not to run those on his off days from subs i.e.

Monday Terminus, Tuesday Q and Ultima, Wednesday Terminus, Thursday Ultimata and Q, Friday Terminus, Sat and Sunday off.

Or some permutation of that.

1 Like

Got it :+1:

1 Like

This week I was able to run Terminus Monday, tuesday, took wednesday off, thursday and friday. I’m on my second weekend off.

1 Like

Regen is one I haven’t bought yet. I’ve come close several times but always had enough money just to get the “Cooler” sounding subs. After reading the journals, I’ll be either buying the Regen Q standalone or have Regen in my BILLionaire custom.

3 Likes

Apologies, I’m still not completely clear about this. How this reads to me is that Elixir is/ is like Limit Destroyer but with a lot more added to it. I can get the results of LD when using Elixir, but with elixir there are other benefits.

So the selling point of LD would be that it is far more focused which potentially leads to faster or more precise results.

Am I close to being correct?

Limit Destroyer is focused on ONE THING, overcoming your limits. So, if you’re running a wealth-based stack, it’s scripted to help you overcome any internal wealth limits. A fitness custom? It’ll help you overcome internal fitness limits.

Elixir is much much more broad. It heals all kinds of trauma, without too much specificity (similar to Regeneration).

7 Likes

I lied. I broke down and bought Libertine today instead. lol.
I will be getting regen next time. Using whatever funds BILLionaire points me in the direction of as I build my empire.

Regeneration Q & The Elixir Ultima is a powerful powerful combination,specially after 3 weeks of use.
Trust me on this😉

5 Likes

How does Regeneration work in tandem with other subs? I read somewhere that it has a polymorphic effect, meaning it doesn’t do the same thing if it’s run by itself vs. with a main subliminal.

Particularly I am wondering what would happen if I ran it with Man For Himself. In that case, would it not heal anything related to social issues since the custom itself isn’t socially based? Would it just be better to run Khan Q ST1?