Can my mom listen to dragon reborn, without her having a good grasp of english?

cheers man thanks! i will do

1 Like

as her first sub?

Nope, Dragon was her third sub.

If I recall correctly, she first used Seductress, then Emperor: HoM and then Dragon.

1 Like

Regeneration is great. I didn’t fully realize how well it worked until after I stopped. For me it was subtle shifts that I didn’t really notice at the time

2 Likes

I wonder, what is the difference between Elixir and Regeneration VS Limit Destroyer and Rebirth?

Differences

4 Likes

Thank you. I have been running Rebirth and LD Ultima. I think I will stick with that.

2 Likes

How is it going with Rebirth and LD Ultima? Seen any results yet?

Also, How long have you been doing them?

1 Like

I used the Q version (or whatever that was before Ultima) on and off for many months but to be fair I can’t tell I felt much. However I have been using them again since the latest upgrade (Ultima v2 or something I don’t know) and I have seen interesting results. Most of them seem to appear during off days. My limiting beliefs get exposed more easily now and I am starting to reframe my mind. There was a point I thought I was really not the same man I was just a few weeks ago.
Now the problem I have is that these results don’t seem too consistent. Sometimes I get back to my old way of thinking, and it gets hard to overcome that. But when the subs kick in, it’s a lot easier.

Also I have more dreams and more motivation I think. I suddenly got the drive to learn a new language. I think I had a limiting belief that “its impossible/too hard to learn a new language” so once that got cleared I managed to find the drive to try.
Overall I am satisfied. Wish results were more consistent but well at least it works.

3 Likes

how can i make Limit destroyer not be so focused on my stack limits?

i want it to focus more on my internal limits more than stack limits such as wealth or social limits or whatever
is that achievable ?

Any program can be conciously guided so yeah.just need to focus on the limits you want to concentrate on

so limit destroyer isnt just a stack module that just supports your stack goals?

cause i read that if you run Limit destroyer with a wealth stack it will dissolve wealth limits and goals of the stack

one guy posted or RV i dont remmber, he said if you play more than 2 loops of ultima, your letting you sub conscious know that this is a major program not just a booster and a stack module to boost stack results

cause boosting stack results is good :smiley: but i bought LDU for my main internal limits (Fears, traces of trauma etc)

It will concentrate on whatever your focused on.When your running a stack,its more likely to focus on that stack but can still be guided to other things as well.

1 Like

Otherwise if you want a more broad and thorough one.You might be better off running elixir or regeneration instead.

1 Like

ive been running it for a month and i have to say that it helped lessen the fear within me

im no longer sensitive to fear :thinking: before fear used to be so hard on my heart it will literally pump sooooo fast

now its much smoother and when im feeling fear i can barley feel it in my body

its like a thought and the feeling is going away slowly

so its working for that! i think LDU is more of a general sub, that you can direct at anything and it will work

since it has no specific direction, you can name anything as limits from your food tolerances, to fears and traumas, to other cognitive limits etc

1 Like

I wish SC would recommend a progression that focuses only on healing, where the final level is DR. Perhaps this would sway me from wanting to recommend DR as a first sub.

1 Like

if regeneration heals trauma, which is the root of suffering and bad life experiences,

then thats the only healing you need to do , slaying the root

@Budewr yea a lot of people have gotten great results from Regeneration. Personally I never ran it. I ran DR though, and I can say:

DR >> all other healing techniques in overall effectiveness. (See A SubliminalUser is Reborn for my journal on it).

@Budewr may i urge you to look at regeneration ? or perhaps rebirth ?

I have never used DR and have deliberatly avoided as i know it will be harsh even for me.

1 Like

i bought my mum regeneration :smiley:

2 Likes