Can my mom listen to dragon reborn, without her having a good grasp of english?

Hi my mom needs a lot of healing and shes asking me for help, and i think im suggesting her Dragon rebron, she needs a reset of everything, but the problem is she is not fluent in english, she has some little knowledge of the English language

Can dragon reborn work for her?

3 Likes

If anyone understands basic english, the subs will work for them. This has been confirmed by SaintSovereign

But I do hesistate to recommend DR as her first subliminal to listen to. Even the sales page doesn’t recommend it. Something like Rebirth or Regeneration would be better.

5 Likes

Why is that? My mom needs a lot of healing like she needs a reset for all her beliefs and everything she ever knew

Dragon rebron seems to have multiple stages, and is a healing sub, i want her to clear all that sub conscious belifes, and DR seems pretty effective with it

Why not?

2 Likes

This is from the sales page for Dragon Reborn. Not ideal for a first sub.

To repeat and make it clear:

DRAGON REBORN IS NOT AN EASY SUBLIMINAL.

If you’ve never used any Subliminal Club subliminal, please start from a title such as Ascension followed by a harder title like Emperor. There will be reconciliation, but there also will be untold greatness waiting for you with Dragon Reborn – it will be your worst enemy, your closest friend, your wisest advisor, and one of the most powerful tools that you will be able to use again and again throughout your life, whenever you need another phase of profoundly intense self-discovery.

If you are ready to become a Dragon Reborn and ascend to the ranks of legendary men…

Order now.

3 Likes

From the DR sales page:

“If you’ve never used any Subliminal Club subliminal, please start from a title such as Ascension followed by a harder title like Emperor.”

1 Like

What would be a more ideal healing sub? Regeneration? She has a lot of traumas and fears from the past, i need something that makes her a new person

Rebirth seems more specific and narrow, what do you think about regeneration?

I really liked DR cause its more of it will delete everything and you will be reborn

2 Likes

I recommend regeneration + elixir. Thats a very strong combination and a lot less intense than DR is. Ive ran DR for 6 months and those months were entirely dictated by that sub because of how intense it is. I personally have a gap year so i was able to spend some time off with a whole lot of mental up and downs mentally and feeling like shit, but i would definitely not recommend this approach for everyone.

4 Likes

Personally I had a good experience with Elixir + Regeneration. It’s also a stack that is recommended in the sales page. Received a lot of emotional healing and inner realizations on it

Had detailed my experiences here:

I haven’t used Rebirth so I wouldn’t know. It is a good title to stack along with other titles to change yourself into an ideal version of you.

2 Likes

I dont want her to start fresh with a stack, i would want to choose 1 sub so she can go easy and not be overwhelmed

But i guess im leaning over regeneration

Thank u i will check it out!

1 Like

yes its in the manual, as long as you know at least a basic understanding of english

then you gucci, anyway itll show quick if it’s working or not

2 Likes

Regeneration is the “main” part of the Regeneration + ElixirU combo. Elixir is just the “booster.” So it would be best to start her off with just Regeneration, especially if you’re going to start with just one. After a while, you can tell her about the Elixir and how it increases Regeneration’s effectiveness.

This thread is another testament that no one ever reads the instructions pdf that comes with the subs (about the language)

Or even the product description (about DR as first)

:wink:

1 Like

Regeneration is much more gentler than DR. I did it for four months. Start with 3/2 for the first two weeks. That’s 3 days of listening than take two days off. Then go to a 5/2 schedule. One loop a day. No more than one loop a day for about 1.5 months.

Remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint!
Your mantra should be “Slow and Easy”.

2 Likes

Ive read the Manuel about the language , but i might not explained myself properly, cause it says in the manuel if they know basic english, but how basic i meant? My mum is trying to learn from us talking me and my sister but what is basic?

Also true i did not read the last info on dragon rebron,

1 Like

I think ill let her buy the generation, seems like the main thing of healing or the sauce of healing

Since elixir can be a booster also can be a major but regeneration is more broad

Im interested your 4 months playing it, did you solve any past traumas? Rather than just feeling good and not having bad thoughts and stuff , cause to me i want the root of all suffering to be removed completely for my mother

Also ill buy my sister maybe regeneration then ill get her ascension for women something to build up with after

1 Like

Overall I feel more relaxed. The things that used to get me angry, still get me angry. But in between those moments I feel better then I did in the past. I suspect I needed more than 4 months of regeneration. I still have more head garbage to clear out.

The older you are the more head trash you have. And God knows I have a lot of head trash.
Like I said, it’s an overall feeling better.

2 Likes

I agree with this observation on Regeneration. You get less triggered. More calm on an emotional level. More relaxed.

All signs of removing emotional trauma.

1 Like

Raphael, you used both Regeneration and Elixir together. Your progress was much more pronounced then mine. I wish I had done Elixir with Reg. Both together are awesome.

2 Likes

Dude. That was the only stack I did right. No changing playlist during that month. No shiny object syndrome. Along with loads of healing. And being calm and composed. Good stuff.

I aim to reach that same level of dedication these days lol

And yes, Elixir is perfect with Regeneration. As the Elixir sales page says: “Elixir will help you root out any and all insecurities, limiting and negative beliefs, pain, negativity, and traumas. Combine Elixir alongside Regeneration for both deep and wide healing, and watch carefully how you react to it… since healing is not always easy.”

Hope you get some time to run through E + R

2 Likes