Can my mom listen to dragon reborn, without her having a good grasp of english?

My mother turned 69 the 10th of June. This will be her 3rd week running Regeneration Qv2 solo. From ages 5 to 14 she lived with a narcissist aunt. The aunt used to be very controlling and would beat her husband when they were both drunk sometimes, unfortunately my mother grew up in those conditions, her mother was never around when she needed her and all kinds of traumas.

My mother admitted to me she has issues and she needed help as she is getting older. Things I can already notice is the unnecessary moans; nags and cold shoulders stopped when you don’t please her. The thing is she can’t see the differences yet but I can. Will add Elixir at a later stage.

4 Likes

my mum is 44 i think theres a lot of stuff in her sub-mind im sure thats why im hesitant to get her generation she needs something more dense like DR thats 40 years of limting beliefs

i think the more one ages the more deep healing like DR he needs

thats why i really wanna buy my mother DR cause shes been through a lot

we need a killer sub like DR

however my sister i think she would be fine with generation since shes still young

I already said this before but i just wanna reiterate. Although DR will def be able to resolve more when youve been through a lot, itll also be even harder to get through. I did DR as my first sub and i dont recommend others to do the same due to how painfull and intense it is. And im only 18 years old that grew up in great circumstances with no real traumas i can remember. For older people that have been through a lot more it will be even tougher.

4 Likes

You have real good intentions but it is important to consider the reason why SaintSovereign and Fire themselves stated in the sales page for DR that it is not recommended to run it as the first sub. @TheDerpinator even confirms this.

Suppose she runs DR and it ends up being too hard for her, she will be put off from subs for good.

A better thing to do is to start with something lighter (like Regeneration). This might clear out 20 to 50 percent of her trauma. And then when you run DR after a couple of months, it will remove the remaining trauma + it will be easier since it is not her first sub.

3 Likes

Subclub is a business. They make more money if they sell more subs. So ask yourself this, why are they discouraging some people from running DR? Because it’s too intense for some people who are starting out.
If anything, they should be encouraging everybody to buy DR!
But they’re not! Heed their warning.

Oh by the way, there’s nothing wrong with being a business that’s making money and helping people at the same time!!!

2 Likes

that was my concern, i think ill let her do regeneration then after DR thats a long healing process since theres no better options , maybe run 2 months of regen then DR

1 Like

That’s excellent, man. All the best to your mom

1 Like

cheers man :smiley:

1 Like

I recommend doing two months of Regen. solo. then adding Elixir for another 4 months. This will get rid of a lot of trauma and nastiness, without the severe recon. Those two subs, are powerful together. Just ask @Lion. And we’re also talking about QV2 technology. Not the older QV1 technology that me and @Lion used.

1 Like

A final note: Whatever your choice, wishing you the very best bro! Take care. And I hope there weren’t any bad feelings. We’re all trying to help. Keep us informed about your mom’s progress. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

From my experience, my mother used her copy of Dragon back in December. She doesn’t have any grasp of English yet, and still got intense benefits the very first days.
Same thing with Seductress.

My mother got over her family issues and closed some inner loose ends days later, thanks to Stage 1.

DR will work for your mom, no problems at all.

2 Likes

Regeneration is great. I have loads of energy on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cheers man thanks! i will do

1 Like

as her first sub?

Nope, Dragon was her third sub.

If I recall correctly, she first used Seductress, then Emperor: HoM and then Dragon.

1 Like

Regeneration is great. I didn’t fully realize how well it worked until after I stopped. For me it was subtle shifts that I didn’t really notice at the time

2 Likes

I wonder, what is the difference between Elixir and Regeneration VS Limit Destroyer and Rebirth?

Differences

4 Likes

Thank you. I have been running Rebirth and LD Ultima. I think I will stick with that.

2 Likes