Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Is this addressed to me?

Not specifically, both you and void have indicated to have experiences that the rest of us don’t. So, on behalf of those that don’t, I’m asking you guys to tell us how to get where you are.

3 Likes

100% agree.

5 Likes

@Avengers68 This thread is not really the place for a long discussion on this topic. Moreover, I’m not one of those people that like to debate things over the net. And the truth is that it wouldn’t much of a difference either. You would have to experience internal energy for yourself in order to really understand the depth of its development and the implications that come with it. In order to do that you would either have to meet a genuine teacher who is willing to teach you or a serious practitioner that’s willing to share real methods of internal development. The problem is that in either case you would have to convince them to open up, because these individuals have no interest in wasting time with those looking for proof. Most people have this concept backwards. They believe that if some powerful adepts do really exist, then they should come out in public and prove themselves and only then their teachings would be followed. But here’s the thing, the real adepts don’t really care what you believe…

And it’s amusing that you’re still continuing with the “half European half Asian” concept. I told you before, it doesn’t matter where you’re from. Fake masters are all over the globe, because naive people exist in every country. Now, my teacher is from Europe and I’m half European half American. I was born in Europe and lived most of my life here. Right now I’m in Europe and I travel between these continents as I please. So don’t you believe for one second that I’m so impressed by Asian masters that I would move there right now to learn at the feet of a guru. There are powerful adepts on every continent my friend. Moreover, we have our own magickal tradition in Europe. It’s not all about Asia and oriental teachings. Do you really believe that chi and kundalini are only used by Asian practitioners? Invest about a decade in studying the occult, then get back to this discussion.

4 Likes

Oh right. How to get where I am…
Well when I first tried to reply to you I wrote a big ass description of my journey and almost anything I’ve experienced. But on second thought I think it’s wise not to post that.

I’m just a guy that dabbled in a lot of things and who’s blessed with someone I can actually experiment with. We read books about anything woo-woo, we experiment on each other, and we share the results. Really that’s it. I read books going from meditation to mudra, to mantras, to sigils, to chaos magick, to working with entities, etc.
For energy working specifically, I didn’t try to work on that consistently. I know that I just tried to do a psi-ball once years ago, and couldn’t feel anything; But now I do and I believe it’s because of all the experiments I did in between. Trying new things, working with entities, etc. I mean when you work on a field for years you get to pick up the big picture.
So…That’s it. I read books, I apply them, and I experiment a lot, almost on a daily basis.
Trough experimenting, I’ve come to agree with a lot of people about energy, chakras, third-eye, etc. I never approached my experiments with preconceived beliefs, but the results and experiences I had proved themselves.
For anything specific I’d be comfortable talking about that in PM.

If you can’t find a good teacher like void suggested, grab some reputable books. That’s what I’d suggest practically.

4 Likes

For me the path to adepthood and beyond is a sacred journey. It’s not something that I would openly discuss on a public forum. I don’t dabble into spirituality and internal development looking for results out of mere curiosity. The Great Work requires proper respect and it not to be shared in trivial discussions. As you’ve seen, plenty of people don’t believe in energies and demand things and feel entitled to getting them. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way here. I have little interest in convincing anyone.

Having said that, I will at least point the person in the right direction by sharing some reputable books (as @Orion mentioned) but in private and only for those who are seriously interested in undertaking such a journey. To be clear, if you’re still interested in partying as much as possible, drinking alcohol in excess, smoking and spending all your sexual energy recklessly, then you’re not ready for this…

5 Likes

With so much discussion on energy work here,I think there is one question I want ask. Maybe it should be in the general comments section but I will let mods decide.

Does being able to feel energy or being spiritually developed make subliminal club products more effective on a person(speaking in general here not only The Alchemist)? Or is the efficacy of a subliminal audio purely a matter of limiting beliefs ?

If it is purely about beliefs, does all the advanced energy work also eliminate all sorts of limiting beliefs to enable better efficacy of the subliminal?

2 Likes

@King The first important distinction that you have to make is between energy development and spiritual progress. Those who feel energy might not necessarily be spiritually evolved and plenty of spiritually evolved people don’t feel energy. When you work on the quantitative part or the quantity of energy, it’s similar to bodybuilding. You don’t need to be a good person to succeed at it. You just need to know how to do it right in order to be able to accumulate and retain the energy, and of course you need to do it often to really increase the quantity. Spiritual development on the other hand is the qualitative side, the quality, the character refinement, working on being a good person as much as possible, it’s the transition from the barbarian, egotistical and animistic tendencies to the adepthood, to self-mastery.

Now, to me the subliminals are included in the qualitative part of the training. Meaning that they deal with the quality or the intentional meaning/direction behind what the energy will do. The energy being of course the quantitative part, it being measured as a quantity based on how much of it you’ve been able to accumulate and integrate into your system. Having more energy amplifies your thoughts, beliefs, character, emotions, senses, etc. So, yes… those who have more energy will be able to see the results of the subliminals much quicker and stronger than those who have less. But it also depends on their current level of the qualitative development in the area that they’re trying to improve in.

Advanced energy work does remove all sorts of limiting beliefs, in fact it gradually removes all of them. Eventually you no longer need any subliminals, they become extraneous…

4 Likes

Never was, never have been. I did not make a lot of friends when I was growing up, unless you mean the flora and fauna I rescued and old ladies helped across the street with their groceries. Never had much affinity for the decadent side of humanity. I learned how to operate efficiently within its confines though, but that’s a survival skill.

Please forgive me for likely being perceived as rude, but you do come across as quite judgmental of all of us and I don’t know if it is intentional or not. Shouldn’t that be a very human quality that gets left behind on your journey? Shouldn’t you be at the point where you really don’t care what we do and simply wait for the universe to bring serious students to your doorstep, those that possess the dedication to have climbed the figurative 1000-step staircase to your temple, instead of spending your precious time on these forums?

I’m really not looking for an argument, this is genuine curiosity. I’m trying to figure you out. You are an individual of opposites, energetically apparently very developed and yet also very human, qualities I’ve always believed did not go together.

7 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Then from a spiritual perspective you’re doing at least decent, probably better than many practitioners. Sometimes this is the nature of things… were you have an average individual (not necessarily referring to you here) being a better person, much more noble than a want to be initiate.

There’s nothing to forgive. You’re not rude at all. Sometimes I do find myself being judgmental, more of some, less of others, but remember that sainthood, buddhahood, adepthood, etc. are stages attained after an entire life of practice. Now, I might have a certain experience in energy development and even in spiritual development, but I’m not a master. So, no… I’m not waiting for any students to come to my doorstep. I’m the student. I spend some of my time here because something has guided to The Alchemist. I don’t know yet how this program will affect my development in the coming years, but it will be an interesting experience to add this sort of technology to my traditional approach.

One of my teachers was able to do things that would scare most people. His internal energy was outstanding, yet he mentioned that there are many people who are more kind, caring, giving, courteous, etc. than he will ever be. Just because you accumulate a great deal of energy and develop all kinds of abilities, it doesn’t mean that you automatically become a good person. That refinement is done according to your specific needs and intentions. Still, you do begin to have unique insights into the nature of reality which more or less make you distance yourself from what is commonly accepted or believed and of course from common behaviors. This also means that you become less judgmental and more accepting towards others. I however tend to be more judgmental because I’ve seen plenty of people abuse what little power or influence they have. One can only imagine what they would do with internal energy at high levels and abilities.

2 Likes

Good discussion everyone, but let’s get a bit back on topic…

Alchemist is coming along nicely. We’re about 50% complete with the actual building of the sub. The scripts for As Above / So Below – the twin superchargers – is complete and we’re about to send them off for recording.

Both As Above and So Below are around 20 minutes long. Anyone who has practiced energy cultivation / generation / transmutation knows that it’s not a 10 minute affair. Generally speaking, the best way to use them is listening twice, back to back, and immediately moving on using the energy (unless you’re just practicing cultivation).

As Above will be best for cultivating energy for healing and the such. So Below will be best for sexual transmutation and the such. Complete instructions will come with the superchargers regarding a basic transmutation techniques.

10 Likes

I, as a completely newbie, would love to hear more about the results I might get by listening to the sub / the superchargers and following only your instructions. I find the discussion here in the thread really interesting with kundali and what it is all called but you said this sub might also be for “beginners”. I understand this sub will help practioners but yeah what can I expect following your intructions?

2 Likes

The subliminal is for practitioners of all skill levels – beginners to adepts. We’re providing instructions and guides for beginners, since those who have been practicing for awhile already have their own systems in play, and Alchemist will enhance their results.

With a niche title like this, it’s hard to say exactly “what you’ll get,” because it’s a different type of process. A title like Limitless is easy to predict – general improved memory, memory recall, and cognitive ability. That’s because it was made for a very, very specific purpose. Alchemist is a toolset for those wanting to explore and develop their spiritual lives in whichever way they choose. Like I said, the included beginner guides will help you get started, and provide good direction, but ultimately, it’s up to you.

Alchemist is akin to me handing someone a huge box of power tools, and them saying, “well, what should I do with this?” The answer is, whatever you want. Build a house. Build a boat. Build little trinkets that’ll make you excited about living. Try to build something that’s never been built before.

Those who follow the basic guides, however, will be able to cultivate and transmute energy on a basic level, then use that energy in certain situations (such as consciously generating a sexual aura before going out, or a social aura, etc.). You can even cultivate energy and use it to do things like enhance cognitive function or physical performance. You’ll be able to get more benefits from meditation and other alchemical practices, etc.

Think of it as a sandbox.

12 Likes

You mean like the Infinity Gaunlet with all the 6 stones in it?

4 Likes

Hahaha, I wish. Perhaps one day, our tech will become advanced enough to release Alchemist: Infinity Gauntlet edition. :wink:

4 Likes

I was wondering about that. I’m glad y’all are gonna have instructional included for it.

2 Likes

It looks like Alchemist is going to be Subliminal Club’s most controversial subliminal ever, which surprises me because it’s going to be such a niche product that I expected those without interest in the esoteric arts to just ignore it.

Nobody should be expecting extraordinary results without effort on their part, same as with other subliminals here. You still have to get out and talk to women to see results from the seduction subliminals, work hard to see results from the wealth subliminals and study and learn new things to see results from Limitless.

I’m more excited than ever for Alchemist because I’m making major progress in my energy work thanks to Limitless V2, so a subliminal scripted to help with this will be unbelievable.

5 Likes

I think Infinity should be the name for a breakthrough technology like New Dawn. It’s so effective, all you have to do is listen to it once, snap your fingers and change happens. Makes you feel sorry for those that never learned how to snap their fingers. :slight_smile:

Quantum Limitless 2.0, now built on the Infinity Engine! Takes three months to compile a single track on Fire’s Beowulf Cluster. That’s what you get for using non-infinite processing capacity, it’s a miracle it compiles at all. #FirstWorldProblems

Anyways…

I admit to being as curious about the written content that comes with Alchemist as I am with the subliminals themselves. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time there are extensive guides included with a SubClub subliminal.

@Yardbird how does Limitless help you with your energy work? Just the motivation to keep up with your practice, or is there more?

3 Likes

Limitless helped me to understand books on the subject that had previously gone over my head. Books like Glenn Morris’ Path Notes of an American Ninja Master and Mantak Chia’s older books like Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao. I can finally feel more subtle energies that I didn’t notice before.

8 Likes

Private testing has begun! Those selected will receive a PM soon with more details. You’ll also be able to see the hidden private testing forum.

Next up, we’re pleased to welcome @RVconsultant to the forum. He will be assisting us with the rvX testing, the private Alchemist forum, and answering a few questions about the program as a whole. His PMs have been turned off, and he’s not here to argue the merits of remote viewing, or whether we’ve “overhyped” the program, etc.

He’s a special guest and we’re honored to have someone of his talent here helping us. Treat him with respect and act with decorum. Thanks!

11 Likes