What's your thoughts with

Remote Viewing X and Astral Projection X or anything that has involved the above two?

I’d love to know people’s experiences if they’re willing to share them as stuff like this has always intrigued me and I don’t see much written about these on here.

After watching the Charmed Reboot and remembering Prue had Astral Projection in the original series I’m totally on this side of things currently haha. I’m aware Astral Projection and Remote Viewing don’t quite work the same as hers did however :rofl:

Please tag anyone who’s done this or had experiences with these subs or the other subs that contain them.

P.s. Totally holding out a sub that gives me the ability of Telekinesis. Bruhhh.

@RVconsultant I feel like you may be able to provide some thoughts if you’re willing, but I may be wrong.

Hmm,saint posted some info but unfortunately the rvx challenge forum became private

Rvconsultant is literally the consultant and person who helped make the remote viewing program though so he would definitely be able to help

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t check out the main thread but looks like I need to.

I’ve been intrigued about Astral Projection forever and it would be more for fun purposes but I’d really really curious about it.

@RVconsultant where you at my brother, tell me all about it - if you will :heart_eyes:

I learned a protocol that was from the US Army remote viewing program, in which Ingo Swann was a primary consultant.

Since listening to rvX, I’ve noticed my style is a bit different. However the results seems solid. I was impressed by how it changed my style. That’s all I’m willing to say.

If you are interested in remote viewing, I would want to make sure you know that astral projection and out of body experiences are different than remote viewing. One instructor Ed Dames says remote viewing is an attention management skill. I agree.

If you have ADHD, it is possible you could do remote viewing. However, I would encourage you to improve your attention skills, as attention management is important in remote viewing.

1 Like

Thanks for your input man, I’m actually interested in both remote viewing and astral projection, probably the later. I attempted to astral project a few times during my ‘wiccan’ phrase and did manage it once but got scared and kind of snapped back into my body but I definitely felt it.

Good point on the ADHD, something I hadn’t thought about. I should be medicated soon so hopefully that will help.