Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Damn, I was hoping to jump right in EoG right after Khan, but this just jumped to the top of my list. Without giving too much away, could @SaintSovereign go into more detail about the magickal aspect of this new sub? I’m sure we’re all curious about the mystical themes we can already see with the Kabbalistic design.

3 Likes

Perfect. What I have been saying all those times. As long as the sub focuses on improving standard raw manifestation / psychic / magikcal abilities, this is something I will definitely buy.

6 Likes

well…will it involve with kundalini or sexual energy those stuffs ?is it a program that have something to do with psychic ability…like remote influence…mind reading …all those aspects ?

4 Likes

It is designed to enhance your own mental / psi / manifestation abilities and allow you to shape your results in any direction you like.

13 Likes

So it would help with self hypnosis skills and effectiveness too?

3 Likes

The first bonus subliminal for Alchemist Supreme is revealed: Remote Viewing X (rvX). There will be many who will balk or laugh at the idea. Despite the fact that I’m pretty open minded and knowledgeable about such things, I’ve always been skeptical of the concept.

About three months ago, one of our customers – who has studied remote viewing for over 20 years – contacted us, asking if we’d like to see a demonstration and we agreed. The results were mindblowing.
Both tests were conducted blind, with myself and @Fire deciding on a remote viewing target, following the experiment protocol, and resulted with the individual accurately identifying and drawing the target. No details of the target were given at all.

We already had an early version of rvX floating around from the early days of SubClub, but we’re rebuilding it from the ground up using the information and suggestions the consultant supplied us with.

This consultant also contributed greatly to rvX’s manual, writing 95% of it. The manual includes a proprietary system – more accessible and easier to use than the system you’d learn from the remote viewing training programs – that should yield much quicker results. As with any mental ability, however, practice is key.

The manual is a “living document,” so to speak, as the proprietary system isn’t quite complete. We’ll be releasing revisions of it as time goes on. Your feedback on rvX will GREATLY contribute to its growth. We’re going to create a private Alchemist Supreme forum, where you can chat with others about your results and experiences, as well as provide us with direct feedback on how to improve.

I’ll post the test results later today. Right now, we’re busy working on getting True Social finished.

19 Likes

That’s interesting. For your amusement, you should know that the Remote Viewing protocols known today were developed by the CIA as part of the Stargate Project. Was it successful? Who knows. The Men Who Stare at Goats is a comedy based on real people from that project. Search the tubes for Ingo Swann, one of the key people, for more info. Entertaining stuff, at the very least.

3 Likes

Yes it will.

5 Likes

Yes, we’re aware of this. The consultant was quite through in supplying us with research information. Not sure what happened with Stargate, but what I do know was that the “SubGate Trials” were quite successful.

We may actually choose one person from the private testing group to give the system a whirl before release.

8 Likes

I recently saw a documentary where they interviewed some of the people heading up those projects during the Cold War. Very interesting.

I look forward to the module. It’s exactly the kind of experience I would love to dedicate time to. I’ve been able to give people tactile sensations across a distance, but to make that a two-way street would be amazing. Something to explore what the human mind is capable of.

3 Likes

So will the first sub be a version of Total Breakdown focused on removing limiting beliefs related to personal alchemy/manifestation/magick?

1 Like

I have a friend who has been practicing Remote Viewing for some years. She’s nowhere near the level of your consultant, be she picks up things randomly or when she’s relaxed. That’s definitely fascinating. I wonder if RV can be applied in practical situation to improve one’s life.

Overall alchemist will be a great tool for mind-magick practitioners. This is definitely a sub to pair with a daily practice habit. Looking forward to that.

4 Likes

Shoot ima ask; we gotta estimated time of release for this? I’m sticking with EOG for a good while, but still curious

4 Likes

I see , I assume like many other subliminal programs that you guys produced … to reap the full benefit of it ,active participation is required… i have to take action on it . but the problem is what kind of action i should take when i use this program …is there a newbie guideline for the type of things that we could do to make the best out of it ? pardon me …i am pretty new to the magick realm …will meditation be considered as a good way to use in conjunction with this program? or do I need to practice some kind of ritual or so to fully gain the results that i intended to…

3 Likes

Firstly this sub is likely aimed at people closely practicing LOA, energy working, occult (understand by that hidden) sciences, and anything in between that relate to the power of the mind and your extended senses. In my opinion you’re pretty much expected to put the effort alongside using the sub. I do not remotely believe anyone can sit on his ass for 90 days listening to this and expect to drastically improve their skills in the fields I listed above.
If that was true, all these aura-based seduction subliminal would be blatantly working for most of the users by now. You still have to manually work with energy, explore what it feels like and try to control it. To be good at these things, you either get born naturally talented, or work really hard.

To answer your question, what are things you can practically do alongside using the sub…it depends on your goals. What do you expect Alchemist to do for you? What are you goal for exploring the “magick realm” as you said? Some people are just after sheer wonder and fascination, while others strongly believe these stuff can be used as any other tool to improve their life (seduction, money, etc).
So it’ll all depends on that. I recommend you to document yourself.
If you want a general idea of what magick is, what it can and cannot do, there are books about it you can find on Amazon. Like this one, or this other one…and here’s another book, which takes a less traditional approach.
If you have a specific goal like sharpening your extended senses, learning Astral Projection, etc, then gather some solid resources and guidelines you can about that.
Then setup a daily or weekly practice schedule while using the subliminal alongside.
And yes I believe meditation is mandatory. If there’s something loa gurus / yogi / magicians all agree with, it is meditation.

That must be the proper way to use Alchemist.

9 Likes

I would like to be able to communicate/ recieve guidance from my higher self, as part of being an alchemist, I hope you guys are considering something along those lines.

6 Likes

I wonder if Alchemist will help to achieve stable at least 400 and more points of David Hawkins scale.

4 Likes

That’s definitely what we’re trying to achieve. Here’s the thing – Alchemist is essentially a platform for us to build upon, like Weapon X. A whole new set of subliminal technology, geared toward improving psi abilities. Long term, by mixing it with Weapon X, we want to be able to create crazy effective titles, like Stock Mastery X (or forex, or options), Poker Mastery X, etc.

14 Likes

@Orion when I was writing my little reply on the Remote Viewing module, I was going to say that meditation/trance-work was definitely one of the most important actions to go with Alchemist. In the end I figured I’d better not, since some people might think that meditation is also the only thing they needed to do. :slight_smile:

@xinglao I suppose the action all depends on the particular discipline you wish to develop. Some might require specific actions, mantras/prayers or rituals. But…

I agree (as does Orion’s like-count) that meditation is likely the most important one. The different kind of meditations teach control over our mental state, the ability to clear our mind and achieve optimum focus, the ability to look inward and scan our entire body part by part as well as feel and guide the energy that flows through us, and the ability to exist in a single moment and place, be it the here and now or sometime somewhere else. All of these things translate to some degree to the different disciplines you might choose to practice.

As an added bonus, Saint can make longer Superchargers since he no longer has to worry that people are unable to focus for longer than 10 minutes. :wink:

Ooh, he’s answering now. I’m gonna wait for him…

@gwared I’ve always wanted to contact my spirit guide, if there is such a thing. I’ve always been convinced it’s an arctic wolf. Maybe this program will help me there.

Of course, if I learn how to make a psi-ball or two on the way, or send some pleasure to a willing subject, I’d be over the moon.

Ooh, Saint’s answering again. This time I’m clicking first. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The second subliminal included with Alchemist Supreme is apX - Astral Projection X. apX is headed by our very own @Fire, who has studied and experimented with astral projection for years.

We first tested apX roughly a year ago, where we successfully projected our tester to Earth’s moon – which was directly specified as the target destination in the script. We gave the tester no indication where he’d project, only that he would. Keep in mind, this tester is an avid meditator, skilled in multiple disciplines of meditation. It took roughly 14 days for the script to kick in.

After that, I had @Fire create a version for me to test under the same protocol – no indication where he’d send me. After a month of running it, both myself and my girlfriend (who was exposed since I was) had exceptionally vivid projections. I projected to the rings of Saturn (which was specified directly in the script), and she flew over Puerto Rico, where she’s from.

The experience freaked her out so much that she didn’t want to be exposed anymore, haha. I however, kept listening. I asked @Fire to make me a version that didn’t have a destination. I began meditating on exoplanets as I fell asleep, using the “rope from the starry skies” method of projection / lucid dreaming. What happened next is something I’ll never forget, and only a few people know about:

One night, as I was falling asleep, I began to feel as if my body was filling up with some kind of energy – the best way I can explain it is that I was filling up with helium gas. The sensation literally took my breath away. Then, I heard an odd buzzing sound, and a SNAP. And I was off, headed toward the sky. The next thing I knew, I was in some kind of odd ice cave. There were these “penguin” looking things, that were blue, and had orange stripes going down their sides. When they “spread their wings” (seriously, it’s hard to describe this shit, lol), the “wings” were metallic. They didn’t seem to be aware of my presence, or even look bothered, but it was VERY clear that I was on some far away planet. The ice itself had flakes of crystal, or diamonds in them, and these penguin things were just going on about their day.

When I tried to walk outside, I began to get very scared and when I freaked out, I “woke up.” Thing was, I never felt myself actually fall asleep. No sensation that I was ever knocked out, and the “dream” was so vivid.

So yeah. That happened. Believe me, don’t believe me. Don’t care. What I do know is, since I stopped running apX, I haven’t had anything like that happen, nor has my girlfriend and we’ve both tried.

Again, those who buy Supreme will have access to a private posting forum (not sure if we’re going to allow public viewing, but not posting yet), because we need unfiltered experiences to improve the program.

21 Likes