Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

@Yardbird already Subclub are setting the industry standards for subliminal products. Two men Fire and Sovereign have turned subclub iinto an empire. Other competitors fear subclub.

4 Likes

Maybe one of you guys has heard of this one. A long time ago I read a book that detailed how to awaken the energy flow in the body by gently scratching the skin on certain minor energy centers. By awakening those in a certain order along the meridians, you’re clearing the energy channels and waking up the larger energy centers. He described the experience of open energy centers much like one of the gentlemen above, a physical sensation. That’s why I was reminded of it.

Maybe it’s just because you’re focusing your attention on it, but it kind of worked for me at the time. I wasn’t quite at the comprehension level I am now. I’d like to find that book again and give it another read. Problem is, I have no idea what it was called. I’ve been googling for it, but so far I can’t find it.

So if anybody has heard of it…

EDIT:
Figures I’d find it my first try after writing this post. Manifestation has a real sense of humor some times. It was New Energy Ways by Robert Bruce, and the technique is Tactile Imaging.

2 Likes

Just gone drop this here…

It’s coming, ya’ll. :wink:

8 Likes

Holy shit that box art is gorgeous

3 Likes

Remote viewing wow :slight_smile:.

Gonna search for my lost half sister who is somewhere in the world.

4 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask: does the X stand for eXperimental or for Weapon X? And if the latter, does the WX-platform incorporate anything new compared to the existing Weapon X programs?

Without @-mentioning the consultant but testing if he’s watching the thread: from what I know, remote viewing impressions always come in as a vague afterthought that you have to pick out from all the thoughts that go bump in your mind as the one that doesn’t fit. For an experienced viewer, will the impressions become clearer, or will they always remain vague?

@TheBoxingScientist not a bad idea, I’ve been searching for my dad for a long time now. Last I know he’s one town over. Would be nice to know he’s doing okay, even if the impression won’t be clear enough to find him right away.

5 Likes

“X” always stands for Weapon X. And yes, there’s lots of new stuff from the platform included. :wink:

7 Likes

Just gone drop this here…
As Above, So Below – the twin superchargers.

10 Likes

My two favorite colors, how did you know? You’re setting the bar for the Alchemist cover really high for yourself. Really good-looking. I don’t suppose you have one I could use as my desktop background? :wink:

Shouldn’t there be a two-letter combination in the top right corner?

3 Likes

Those were only for stack modules – we haven’t released any of those in awhile (there’s a few on the roadmap).

4 Likes

Can the super chargers be uses standalone ? Without thr main product ?

3 Likes

Yep. They’ll be sold standalone also — well, in a pair.

4 Likes

Alchemist Stage 4 is the largest subliminal we’ve ever built, so large that it’s taken @Fire four days to build (and he’s still not done).

5 Likes

Why does Fire do all the work ?. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because Saint’s doing all the talking. :wink:

Seems to me Saint’s very busy with the business side of things. That, and his SuperChargers of course.

3 Likes

@Fire is our lead scripter and runs the research and development team. I run business and product development.

7 Likes

The music for As Above and So Below will be custom produced by yours truly. I had a couple of contractors send some sample tracks, but they aren’t capturing the feel I want for it, and that’s important with this particular title.

6 Likes

The private rvX test has begun! Eagerly awaiting to see what feedback our testers have.

3 Likes

Alchemist Core is complete. Now finishing rvX, apX, As Above and So Below. Also, @RVconsultant posted this in the private testing chat, but I thought it would be valuable for everyone to see, re: remote viewing.

"Russell Targ does make remote viewing sound easy, and from the perspective he is presenting, he is correct. Please keep reading though. There is a bit more to it than that.

As one protocol, Russell Targ would sit in a relaxed environment with a person doing remote viewing and ask questions to get relevant information from that person. Since you do not have Russell Targ sitting with you asking you questions as you remote view, there are templates, prompting sheets, etc. in the manual. Since you may not have a remote viewing tour guide (e.g., Russell Targ), the templates, prompting sheets, etc. are like maps so you can take the tour yourself without a tour guide.

In a sense, Russell Targ was being the tour guide. If all a person remote viewing has to do is answer questions from an experienced remote viewer (like Russell Targ), then of course remote viewing is easy.

I assume the ability to remote view is innate, already inside you, that is why people say “You have the skills”. The skills are there. Can you get a basketball through a hoop? Sure. You can pick up a ball. You have hand-eye-coordination. Etc. These skills are already there to get the ball through the hoop.

I think the same is true with remote viewing. However with someone like Russell Targ as your tour guide, success is almost inevitable.

However, most of us do not have an experienced tour guide (or monitor) to sit with. So in all fairness and with all respect to Russell Targ, I would say “remote viewing can be very easy if you have an experienced monitor like him who is guiding you”. If you are learning from day one, a bit of guidance and preparation can be helpful.

And yes, there is prep work that Russell Targ did. The first experiments were called “outbounder”, and they may have been a combination of telepathy and remote viewing. We are wanting at this point pure remote viewing.

Remember that this is learning something a bit new by using things you already know how to do. Learning a certain order in which to do things you have been doing for years. You know how to focus and concentrate. You know how to write. You can answer questions. You can sit and breathe. You sit, breathe, write, answer questions, focus, and concentrate. You are using what you already know how to do in a different way, for a different purpose.

I have been speculating that remote viewing might be improved simply with a few protocols, and “reprogramming” the subconscious mind with subliminals.

Russell Targ will tell you it’s easy. I would mostly agree, with a few modifications and clarifications. With people’s participation, a bit of practice, harmony in our group, honest input, and so forth, I am very optimistic."

8 Likes

Just finished meeting with our hypnosis consultant, met with our meditation and energy cultivation consultant earlier today. Used the information to rewrite the As Above / So Below scripts, as I wasn’t happy with the original versions. Sent off to the voice actress for recording. I’m really excited about these two, as I’ll be using them daily myself. Might be the most interesting superchargers yet.

9 Likes