Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

I am interested in everything that makes me curious :wink:

Astral travel is an out of body experience, right? (I am completely new to this topic haha). I had once a dream where I felt like I / my soul was ripped out of my body. I could see my room in a blueish light for a second. This all happened with a really bad scary sound leading to me being shocked and afraid so that I woke up immediately…
After the incidence, I did not open my eyes because I was still so afraid so I can’t tell if the blueish light in my room was accurate (but could be).

This happened to a time where I wanted to become a lucid dreamer.
“The bad sound thing” happened a lot while I tried to lucid dream. Always when I felt like I fell asleep (my body, my mind still awake) I heard this broken really high-pitched loud, yeah really loud vinyl record sound. This was very very weird. And probably one of the reasons why I stopped trying to dream lucidly.

5 Likes

@Thor if you dont have ambitions how is one to succeed ?

3 Likes

@Friday agree thia subject makes me curious. Some people mock astral travel but i would rather prqctice astral travel then get drunk on a friday night and wake up next morning with a hangover not healthy.

3 Likes

Who are these people that mock astral travel?

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist ambitions are truly important but, come on, astral travel?
You may expect to get results fast from your actions, no problem in that, but if you think that you might start flying listening to a subliminal, that’s highly unlikely.

1 Like

Okay, guys, we’re going down the wrong path again. Please don’t, I’m not into spankings.

Saint was kind enough to create a thread for us to indulge our intellectual disagreements in. Let’s keep this thread about what Alchemist is and could be, not about all the things we think it is not.

I am so stealing that one. :slight_smile:

I find myself a bit confused about astral travel, since it could either mean traveling somewhere in the material plane or traveling to the astral plane, two very different experiences.

In the case of Alchemist, it is referring to traveling the material plane. Something that has actually been documented often enough. I believe one of the most interesting ones in science were the Mariner 10 experiments, where two gentlemen used astral projection to travel to the planet Mercury before the Mariner 10 space probe got there and told the scientists they were going to find a slight atmosphere there, something scientists believed was impossible. The Mariner 10 then confirmed the descriptions.

There have been other experiments but that one readily came to mind.

friday’s experience could happen when his expectations and the experience don’t align, and is often seen with deeply religious people that have been taught such a thing is evil.

In reality, it is like approach anxiety, where approaching a beautiful woman results in a strongly voiced protest from a little opinionated presence in your head. Except when you’re in full sleep paralysis, that presence has a far larger arsenal to call on across all 5 of your senses, resulting in a truly psychedelic experience. Groovy, baby!

I’m guessing the subliminal is meant to overcome such chasms and make the experience smoother instead.

Also, let’s keep in mind that the rvX and apX modules are for the curious kids. The core Alchemist program deals with the more down-to-Earth mental disciplines.

So don’t go off on a tangent where Alchemist is this strange and completely out there product, based solely on the fact that Saint and Fire are giving us the option of discovering our own potential. They didn’t have to.

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher during the out of body experience is there a risk of a demonic spirit taking over your body ? .

1 Like

I don’t know if I can answer that one with confidence. There’s so much we don’t know.

To begin, let’s do away with the man-made label which is designed to spark fear and just call it harmful or non-beneficial energy.

I think there are three things worth noting here.

In order to take over your body, it would need to have a stronger connection to it than you. Since this body is yours and you are connected to it as long as you are alive, you are likely to always have the strongest possible connection. The very attempt would have you shoot back in like an elastic band, kicking whatever was interfering with you back out. To you, it would simply be a failed attempt.

Next, a lot of rational practitioners have come to the belief that in order to leave your body, you are actually traveling in a temporary carbon copy of your etheric body. So your physical body is never truly empty. In modern terms, let’s compare it to using virtual realty gear to take over a drone flying across the landscape. You are still in your comfortable chair, but the VR glasses and earphones are shutting you off from the environment around you and making you experience the sights and possibly sounds of that drone.

Third, it would have to find your body first. Here in a physical world, everything appears to have its limits. But once you go to an energetic plane, the landscape goes on forever. Forget about finding a needle in a haystack, we’re talking a needle in a stack of needles. The only way for such harmful energy to find you is if someone walked in, sat down next to you and did everything in their power to direct it at you while you slept. But you wouldn’t be experimenting with this stuff unless you were in a safe place, would you?

I would like to stress that most advanced practitioners of things like OoB and channeling agree that you should always do so with absolute confidence.

If you were to walk through a ghetto, taking small steps, clutching your wallet, constantly looking around, terrified of being robbed, odds are some criminals will pick up on the body language and rob you. But if you walked with a purpose, confident and deliberate, they would be for more likely to leave you alone. One of the most important lessons criminals learn is to pick the targets that won’t fight back.

If you practice things like out-of-body experiences, you should do so only when you believe you have made all the preparations and everything is going to be totally fine. Maybe initially all you want to do is travel to the next room, staying close to your body or even hovering over it. Whatever it takes, you should always be confident that you are safe and sound. That way, if there is indeed something out there that could possibly mess with you, it’ll know better.

5 Likes

“Flying”? You can see Astral Travel as a dream-like experience. Does it sounds odd to fly in your dreams? You can start by seeing Astral Travel as such in beginning and let the subliminal, the practice and the results teach you what it really is anyway.

1 Like

Guys. Stop. Now. Please.

You’re judging strangers again. Everybody is at their own part of their own journey, seeing things from their own point of view. Just because you may or may not be higher on the mountain with a more panoramic viewpoint and they’re not walking next to you doesn’t mean you should think less of them or constantly correct them even though they didn’t ask for your help.

2 Likes

Let’s remove some of this confusion right now before it creates even more tension between the members of this forum…

Astral travel has nothing to do with flying physically. Your physical body is resting in a meditation posture or in bed, while your consciousness (most of it) is transferred to an energy body of a refined texture. It takes quite a few tries to be able to do it and you have to know what you’re doing. The right mentality is to know that it’s possible, but to also be prepared to experience it a bit differently than what most practitioners describe.

Can you travel to a physical location with this astral body and fly through the air? Yes, but after you’ve become quite familiar with the practice. Can you go to any physical location? No, some of them are protected even for an experienced traveler. Can you travel back in time? Yes, after years of practice. Can you see possible futures? Yes, after even more years of practice. Will everyone be able to do it? No. You need a proper understanding, daily training and enhanced internal energy.

1 Like

@Thor let us kindly respect Sovereigns and Dark Philosopher and discuss this in the new thead.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher thankyou again for sharing your insights.

2 Likes

But I think it is possible to experience these things as singular occurrences regardless of skills, because of external influences, here this subliminal for example.
The way a Reiki healer can make a subject feels energy during his session, or a psychic impose a vision or a dream on another. Both these subjects would experience occurrences they don’t really have the skills to produce themselves. But external influences change that.
So there’s that too. But I do agree that manifesting these things at will is another thing. That’s why I guess there are so many reports of results fading when someone stops a subliminal. A subliminal may cause the desired experience, but the skill was probably not fully awakened yet. I ask myself if this is something you have to manually nurture.
But personally I will not say no to singular occurrences.

Makes me think of these digital drugs sort of things.

3 Likes

@Orion what are your thoughts on kundalini?

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know. I never experienced that and none of the practicioners in my circle has knowledge about it. What I know is what is depicted on internet, books and other various materials. I sometimes feel something shooting through my ass (root chakra) to my head (sacral chkra) but it’s up to interpretation.

2 Likes

Perhaps Sovereign can assist whether this product would assist in the practice of kundalini.

1 Like

@Fire would be the best person, as he is the lead scripter and runs the R&D team, but I think kundalini development is certainly possible.

3 Likes

It will help, but Kundalini is a lot more complex and dedication requiring endeavor. The core Alchemist will be quite helpful for Kundalini, since it will be helping with things that Kundalini needs. It also differs from person to person, and you will need serious dedication, good practices and time.

The best thing to do is focus more on doing your practices - Kundalini is great, but there’s no need to see it as the be all end all. After it rises, there are countless more mysteries to uncover and to develop yourself even further.

4 Likes

@Fire What are your thoughts about creating a supercharger focused on the kundalini? Or a section for kundalini development, similar to the sections dedicated to Remote Viewing X and Astral Projection X. We can call that Kundalini X :slight_smile:

3 Likes