Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

@Orion what are your thoughts on kundalini?

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know. I never experienced that and none of the practicioners in my circle has knowledge about it. What I know is what is depicted on internet, books and other various materials. I sometimes feel something shooting through my ass (root chakra) to my head (sacral chkra) but it’s up to interpretation.

2 Likes

Perhaps Sovereign can assist whether this product would assist in the practice of kundalini.

1 Like

@Fire would be the best person, as he is the lead scripter and runs the R&D team, but I think kundalini development is certainly possible.

3 Likes

It will help, but Kundalini is a lot more complex and dedication requiring endeavor. The core Alchemist will be quite helpful for Kundalini, since it will be helping with things that Kundalini needs. It also differs from person to person, and you will need serious dedication, good practices and time.

The best thing to do is focus more on doing your practices - Kundalini is great, but there’s no need to see it as the be all end all. After it rises, there are countless more mysteries to uncover and to develop yourself even further.

4 Likes

@Fire What are your thoughts about creating a supercharger focused on the kundalini? Or a section for kundalini development, similar to the sections dedicated to Remote Viewing X and Astral Projection X. We can call that Kundalini X :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Personally, I am more interested in Kundalini than Remote Viewing or Astral Projection.

3 Likes

You’ll be able to do that in Alchemist Core.

4 Likes

Sometimes i really wish there was a way of chsnging the past. So i could chsnge things so those close to me would not have to suffer. Like they are now.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Fair enough. What can you tell us about the two superchargers that will focus on energy cultivation and transmutation called As Above and So Below ?

2 Likes

I just noticed this post. Its very possible to develop extraordinary powers though alchemy.

From what i have read our ancestors had extra ordinary powers of prediction, intuition. Kungfu Monks have shown to have incredible powers by harnessing chi.

I think alchemist will help align our minds.to develop these powers.

4 Likes

I remember seeing a guy demonstrate kundalini power by pushing someone over by only using his mind no physical contact was made. So yes alchemist can only amplify the kundalini experience.

5 Likes

Hi,

I have you seen a chi master trying to fight a MMA fighter ? just have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RW_vgmPsNM
there are many of these so called Chi masters who are totally powerless in front of reality… It is all about blind faith by followers.

3 Likes

I am talking about kundalini not fake chi masters.

3 Likes

@Avengers68 Chi master? The gentleman in the video is a Tai Chi master, which in most cases it means a person who mastered the physical mechanics of an ancient martial art that includes depending on the style various forms for health and physical vitality. At least don’t post if you haven’t done your homework. A Tai Chi practitioner or master is not a master of the chi energy itself. That’s something else which deals primarily with the practice of nei gong and qigong can also be included to circulate the internal energy or chi which has been developed in nei gong. There are rare instances where a Tai Chi master is also a master of chi, but very rare and it’s because they’ve also included the nei gong practice. And those guys will not fight, because their energy can kill someone in a real confrontation.

4 Likes

@Avengers68 he not a real tai chi master i mean would he claim to have these powers ? If he cant demonstrate ?.

All these guys who claim to beable to knock people out with chi are fake.

3 Likes

There are genuine practitioners of Kundalini out there amongst the charlatans.

3 Likes

The real taichi masters will not be bothered to fight it out with that MMA guy. There are very very few of the genuine ones and their number keeps on decreasing as masters of every previous generation will not pass on 100% of their skills to their disciples for various reasons. As a result,much has been lost…

5 Likes

King is correct. Those who have these skills will at some point die and not pass on their skills to the next generation. When this happens all we are left with are people who attempt to.cash in on this area.

It’s like some of these ninja practitioners who claim to have to have been taught by some old grand master before he died.

This was prevalent in the 1990s when everyone was suffering from the ninja craze. After all these ninja movies hit the screens. People wanted.to study ninjutsu. Suddenly loads of ninja masters who claimed to have trained in Japan appeared.

3 Likes

Hi Void, if you can do the difference between Chi and kudalini congratulations !! I know this master who has been destroyed by MMA fighter. He is very famous and his students believe he has super powers hahaha ! The power of placebo is strong … the people who trained with these kind of guru feel a strong energy pushing them … sorry I am Asian and I dont see that as an American who see things as if it is exotic and so true. Many of my friends have trained with many energy masters in China, Japan, Philippines indonesia etc and they all told me you need to be a believer if not it does not work …

But of course I respect your faith, religion and/or philosophy but please dont tell me that I have not done my homework… i have. The energy masters are often laughing (discretly of course) at foreigners who are so naive but bring money :slight_smile:

3 Likes