Luther - WayneQ custom

Now after all your experience with WanyeQ, if you would ever built another Emperor/Stark/Quantum Limitless custom, what modules would you change (leave out or add)?

1 Like

WayneQ was pretty badass lol.

I might have to bring it back or something hahaha

1 Like

LMFFAOO

Nah I haven’t.

WB is :fire:… If WB was released 2 years ago, I would be running the shit out of it.

It’s just not the goal for me right now. I’m deadass after multi-millionaire status.

4 Likes

Man, this journal is funny as hell. Lmao. This pre-Khan Luther is damn near adorable. This is a wholesome journal, lol.

People should read their older journals and how they sound. Looking at older versions of yourself is hilarious.

Yeah of course, that’s why 2 years later you installed a surround sound audio system to blast Viking music when working out. Nice one Luther, hahaha.

10 Likes

What in the name of Odin was I running/smoking. Can’t believe I casually gave a university level interpretation of The Allegory of the Cave through the lens of subconscious beliefs and resistance to change… on a public internet forum. I hate the internet, they always bait me.

2 Likes

I am really always changing my mind.

Now I want to become a polyglot again.

Also, want to learn a martial arts which I might run Hero Origins for. Sword mastery is a little too much though. Or is it?

my goals are to be a multi-millionaire with low status as possible… peak athletic performance (proficient in every sport) and fitness. Polyglot, practice at least 1 martial art, weekly yoga classes, proficiency in at least 1 form of dance, and write at least 1 successful song. Use the power of wealth to put myself at events and situations to meet specific high status people on my “interesting people I want to meet” list so that I can pick their brain.

cold turkey off the phone games and what happens? Need dopamine can’t rest. Lowkey frustrated and fueling it all into action. Highkey in recon. Medium key have ambitious wealth goals but trust that I can reach them in 2-3 years tops. Low-medium key need to take another break from the forum. Lol

4 Likes
taking acction

Signed up for yoga classes… without hesitancy.

I’ve never done yoga before. Lmao. I don’t give a fuck, I’m outside.

Starting to knock out my side goals and take action on them… I don’t know why I postponed this all and fell into draining timewaste activities… it’s not like I don’t have the confidence.

i’ve never been a pick-up truck guy… but now I understand the hype… Need to set up tents and stuff for soccer like I have responsibilities now if I’m going to put these group events together. Looking for a used pick-up truck at the moment.

I’m not going back to the netflix or video games like ever. That chapter of my life is expired. I feel enriched in the flow of things, exchanging energy with people… this is where I belong. Now I’m looking forward to saturday, like I need events to look forward to it’s an amazing feeling. I feel in the mix. Eddie Morra type of vibes. I’m deadass doing all this stuff dolo, even though I don’t have to. I just want that comfort zone challenge. It’s just that much more rewarding and exciting. I’m not even taking my girlfriend with me. I like meeting strangers, it’s refreshing. I feel at home anywhere, lol. starting to bring that adventure and movie-like feel back to my life and it’s started with the action-taking. Nothing is going to change if I just sit around and do the same shit.

Can’t just go to work, come home, work on projects, repeat and go out with the homies every so often then go on a vacation. life needs to be like a movie… I got a taste of that on this past Sunday. Man, that was fucking epic. Subliminal helped pushed me into all of that.

I guess I’m creating all these pathways and outlets now to make my life more adventurous. I’m also killing it in the wealth game currently…and the energy is leaking into other parts of my life. I think I’m in the flow state or something right now. It’s rare and I don’t even remember the last time. It’s almost as if my approach to life is like how somehow whose doctor told them they had x amount of time to live, would live their life. I’m just saying fuck it and not hesitating with anything. 2 years back, this would be a easier said than done… but at point of running subliminals and going through recon, taking action and so many experiences, perceptual shifts and so on… like for 2 months I went through a period of nature obsession… like it’s all over the place. at this point stuff is just easier done than said. I’m just after it… and I better fucking be if i’m going to attempt to make a million dollars as a wealth goal. I need to get a little crazy and millionaire mindset-ty. You can’t have time for low level fears. that was 2-3 years ago and shit. The time is now, like I have to get my hands dirty in everything. Dig my hands in everything, lmao.

need to be rational, logical, trust myself, keep taking action, keep running subs, keep getting inspired, keep moving, and so on. I should be alright, lol.

3 Likes

You running Genesis?

1 Like

improving areas like sex life, health, social, wealth, looks, fitness, masculinity, personal development (charisma, confidence, etc) and even spirituality is so simple and straightforward…

the adventure part is the skills … I need at least 10 different ventures I’ve tried and I need to master at least 1

this is where I’m at right now… but I actually have a list of 50 thanks to ChatGPT. Lol. I just have to take my time diving into each one… then choose which ones to master. Who knew that life could be this simple

No

These 3 people on my list, we shall meet in due time…

Chopping it up with that actor from that TV show I used to watch back in high-school is the only thing that makes me confident it’s doable. Lol. Made me feel like it’s a small world. Certainly played a big part in adding to the feasibility. Just swap him them with any of the 3 people and we should be good money, right? This time we got the conscious guidance.

Yes? No? Maybe so? Lol. I’m really going to splatter these people’s brains when I meet them.

On another note I had a dream last night. I can have a lucid dream every now and then, by deciding it before bed. I always remember key parts of them. There’s this guy I call the “old man” that I always meet in these kind of dreams. In this dream, I was walking into an art gallery (I’m a big fan of art and my girlfriend also sings so makes sense) which kind of looked like one I recently visited in real life and the old man was there to greet me. He walked with me into the art room and there were paintings everywhere. On every wall. I don’t remember what was on them, they were just random paintings. But there was another person in the room. Just 1 man in the middle of the art room. The old man pointed at him and that’s all I remember.

So now it’s been on my mind throughout the day as usual. Picked up my sketchbook and started drawing something. Not going to post it on here.

Basically… I figured it out. I ran this thought experiment by my girlfriend too.

Why do we go to an art gallery? To see art. Art has depth and meaning to it. It’s very complex. It’s really that complexity that art has.

This is the thought experiment: Let’s say you’re sitting alone in your room, sitting alone in a forest or sitting alone in the park… ask the question… what is the most complex thing here? What has the most depth? It’s always fucking you. The most complex thing in the room is always you. The human being.

What I drew, is square paintings with faces, hands and feet… in an art gallery… huddled around a human being… in deep thought. As if looking at a painting.

We are pieces of art… on every level. The level of complexity, depth and layers are unmatched.

The old man was pointing at the greatest piece of art in the art gallery.

Stuff like this is why I’m good at socializing with whoever. Because there is no ego in art.

3 Likes

Boom! Thank you sir!
I found that to be enlightening.

1 Like

Hoist those flags and batten down the hatches me mateys… for we be settin’ sail to conquer the day’s treasures

-drinks rum-

2 Likes

19 people in my FB group…

One thing I’m being reminded of is that folks need to get in SHAPE, man. It’s lookin’ shaky out here. Either that, or I’m really more in shape than I thought.

1 Like
before headin off for a bit

More and more recently lately… I’ve been starting these weeks with a zen feeling of complete abundance and then we end up having a knockout in sales. Nothing fucking changed though, lmao just the numbers are abnormally up. Has nothing to do with this time of the year.

Wavelengths man, wavelengths.

I don’t believe in monk mode anymore. I’m pushing everything up, and the growth of my mindset is affecting every area of my life. Has me way out of my comfort zone. Starting Yoga on saturday, got soccer on Sunday (hopefully I’m not burnt out by yoga, it’s my first time I don’t know what to expect lol). I’m just really up in everything right now. Everything is connected.

I must maintain this momentum, take advantage of what arises, keep taking action, keep being inspired, not let anything affect me, not go back to bullshit. This is only the beginning, I need to go to where I need to go and that’s that. Whatever I gotta do, I gotta do it. I don’t care about nothing.

Need to strengthen my framework. I need more. I’m a long ways. It’s not going to be… what’s the word… pleasant. Lmao. Whatever. I spent 2 months becoming a nature addict going alone into deep forests and I become complacent in my ambitions. Made me minimalist as fuck. I’m still minimalist but I’m bored. Too much energy and what’s fun? Well, lots of money I guess. I’m only doing this because there’s nothing to else do. Otherwise I’m back to the typical lifestyle of just playing dumb games, exploring hobbies or whatever and just yeah go travel for a year make some memories, but then what? And if you go to some crazy place and want to settle down there, do you have the money for that? It’s not like stuff is free Luther, like use your noggin buddy. Yeah, okay. Lmao.

2-3 years tops for millionaire status? When I’m only like 12% of the way there? In a lot of people’s eyes I’m nuts and it fuels me I won’t lie, lmao. Pathway isn’t clear, it never is. Just vague potentialities that need to be explored and trial errored until 1 clicks. Got about 6. Should just 1 month each… time restrictions so I have to take mega risks on side stuff until 1 clicks. Have about 8 of those. Well-vetted, never been done before by anyone and I could confidently sell as an idea to anyone. Just have to mosey on along here. Time-lines for everything, no leeway. For nothing. I love this shit hahaha. I like being creatively active and purposely. Mastermindey about areas of my life and then actualizing it, watching it unfold. Like yeah, this is the dopamine… this is the video game. NewGamePlus type of shit. Folks need to start living like they’re in a movie or something, lol. That alone would probably kill most people’s depression, lol. Anyways, I believe I can do this because the trust/knowing is overwhelming… I’ve done too much internal work. I’m banking on a culmination of everything I’ve ever learned and applying it, whether it’s subconscious mind, subliminals, manifesting, how reality works or whatever. I have that covered and then on the other side of the spectrum… my skills, my expertise, my networks, my creativity, my data, etc. On top of that I’m using subliminals and taking action, like I’m doing everything correctly. How do I possibly fail? I don’t see it. I don’t feel it. Not a bone in my framework.

Let’s take a month break, come back and revisit this exact post. I want to see what 30 days of progression towards my goal looks. If I need to go full on psycho-mode. Because the timelines are not debatable. I’m turning 30 soon, like no. Lol. If I have to go psycho for a year or 2 and then come back down to earth… so be it. It will pay off. Wealth is a big area of my QoL life blueprint. Unlocks too many things. That being said though, mechanistically from like a manifesting perspective I think it’s generally quite easy to “level up” compared to physical related stuff. Romance/Sex life is probably the easiest.

Anyways, I’m out for now

4 Likes

What I’m expecting tomorrow…

Lmao

Alright back to work, back to work, back to work

The plan, Luther… Ah yes