Luther - WayneQ custom

I used Gimp (free image editor) and messed around with layers, opacity and cropping. Probably the most noob way to do it haha

The Batman image is from google and the text is from a Cool Text generator

PCC is sooooooooooo good.

Not only does it make you immune to manipulation. It weeds out the manipulators for everyone to see and makes them look bad. Hahaha

For example, if someone is trying to manipulate you. You will be completely aware of it but the other people around you might not be as aware to it or have the “PCC Vision” to see what the manipulator is doing. You can maneuver the manipulation attempt in a way that makes it clear for everyone to see and then all the other people see it too and start siding with you. This is so powerful for cultivating social power. People that try to cross you, not only do they fail but it backfires on them and they expose themselves in a way that gives you even more social power. It’s all so effortless too

10 Likes

Love to hear it! It’s in my SalesMasteryQ custom, but I have so much stuff in there that I can’t feel the isolated effects of PCC. I’ll know what to look for now :wink:

3 Likes

This happened with me.
I could see through someone’s manipulations and they hated that, and they had the heart of everyone (including my own in feelings because they’re not a bad person) but eventually everyone saw and heard about it and ended up feeling bad for me instead because of what they did.

4 Likes

Emperor + Stark insights:

When I was running Emperor (the main title), I was so obsessed with being “high standard goal-focused”, I thought that “low quality socializing” was a complete waste of time. Low quality socializing is a new term I’ve created (QLST4 in action :nerd_face:), it’s basically any type of socializing that isn’t worth the energy invested in it. It’s basically Low ROI socializing. This can take the form of irrelevant small talk, hanging out with people for the sake of hanging out with (no substance in the interactions), accompanying people just to be in other’s presence, forced conversations based on some type of validation or approval seeking, socializing for the sake of filling voids of neediness/loneliness in one’s self or others, etc stuff like that. Socializing with no substance. Emperor puts you on such a high standard, you realize that this type of low quality, low ROI socializing is just useless and there is a realization that your time/energy being so valuable, is better spent elsewhere. Emperor doesn’t make you anti-social, it makes you better (absolutely better) developing you to a higher standard, so that you aren’t interested in low quality, low ROI socializing. That stuff doesn’t fulfill you anyway, either.

Now, after cutting out all the low quality, low ROI socializing.
What happens if there is no opportunity for high quality, high ROI socializing? Well most of your time and focus is spent on the best investment of your time/energy which is most likely, business goals, wealth goals, empire building etc.

I now see that my interest in StarkQ and my decision to mesh it with Emperor was not because I want to become “more social”. More specifically, it was to maximize my high quality, high ROI socializing. The type of socializing that has substance and is fulfilling for everyone.

With WayneQ, I’m still as goal-focused, high drive and ambitious with the Emperor but now I am super interested in being social. But there’s a stipulation, in that, the type of socializing I’m interested in is very different. Another thing to point out, is that the socialness of StarkQ/Daredevil is there, no doubt about it… but it’s mediated by the Emperor, if that makes sense.

Basically what I discovered is that the socialness of StarkQ is being mediated by the high standard of Emperor resulting in - > only high quality, high ROI socializing

Very interesting and cool stuff

6 Likes

I should also add that, StarkQ helps you create high quality, high ROI social situations out of thin air like a magician. Why? Because you become the center you have iron frame and you only emit high quality, high ROI social. You can turn water into wine like a magnetic charismatic social Jesus. You can lead conversations and intuitively add substance into anything social, because you are substance. That’s why everyone starts being magnetized to you, they want to be around you and start gravitating in your direction. Some even getting clingy/needy, they want the magic. It’s the social magnetism. It doesn’t matter who you’re with or where you are. Things start getting interesting and it’s a lot of fun and enjoyment. It’s a very healthy and great thing to connect with others. Inner Circle is manifesting a lot of people and opportunities around me and it’s awesome!

5 Likes

I need me some of THAT! My family’s been in town for about a month, and I’ve spent so much time out and about instead of focusing on my business and my goals.

3 Likes

Great journal!

On point and clear with real life experiences.

Now you have me eyeing PCC

2 Likes

I woke up today with a huge smile on my face, hahaha

I can’t believe it’s only been a week! The rest of this year is about to be crazy, I love this custom so much

6 Likes

Great journal! It’s a great read so far and I like the style of writing. Have you noticed any increased recognition from higher ups?

1 Like

Oh yeah definitely. There is increased recognition from shit, damn near everyone hahaha!
StarkQ + PCC is making me a social wizard, it’s just so easy to talk to people. The fluidity, the smoothness, the effortlessness. The social confidence on this custom is insane.

The Mastermind module is very special. I am always thinking ahead, even as I type this I’ve already mentally calculated what I’m going to do after and how I’m going to do it. It’s affecting me socially, where I’m planning out what conversation starters I’m going to use on somebody days before and how I’m going to steer the conversation and make a specific point clear. Then it just manifests the way I planned it to. I’m also making big plans on how to improve my empire-building and romantic life as well. It feels very empowering to organize and plan things in ahead, it gives a powerful sense of top-down control. It also has the unintended effect of making you feel like a smartass, devising schemes that feel grandeur in nature like a beautiful arrangement of dominoes that topple in response to the elegant prod of your finger.

Quantum Limitless has made me a lot better at articulating things, especially when I’m conveying, talking and speaking to others verbally. My trains of thought are more expansive, my thought processes are eurhythmic with the pacing of the conceptualizing. My mind is healthier, faster and clearer. I’m noticing that my memory has improved a lot. The time dilation is quite uncanny, I wonder if Khronos Key is in QLST4… interesting things have been happening with the time. Speaking of modules, I think Torchbearer is in Stark or somewhere in one my custom cores because I am experiencing similar effects of that module.

Carpe Diem and Furious Ascent has made me feel like I’m embodying the divinely inspired archetype that every motivational speaker tries to bring forth out of their audience. I wake up and don’t have to psych myself up for the day because I’m already psyched out of my mind 24/7. The combination of these 2 modules with the “beyond limits/society” and personal power of Emperor is something else. It’s like Eddie Morra in Limitless after he takes the NZT pill. There are no limits to what you can do or achieve.

I haven’t been reading much on the forum lately because I’ve been so busy taking action. This custom is absolutely relentless in how it pushes you. There is no time to waste! Carpe Diem. Seize the day

9 Likes

As I continue my journey of creating an empire, I’ve noticed that my workouts are a lot more passionate. I see them more as alchemical rituals in which I’m grooming my vitality. Stronger. Better. Faster. Healthier. My body may be sore the next morning but my spirit is renewed with vigor. I don’t listen to music when I workout anymore because I find it distracting. I enjoy connecting to my body and nurturing it with love and care like a child but at the same time, pushing it to grow and become stronger. This requires focus and intent. I no longer need to draw my motivation from music or get in the zone. My motivation comes from way deeper, it’s grounded in my principles and values and how I foresee myself moving forward in life. The visions of my goals pump me up more than any pre-workout ever could. Mentality is a damn powerful thing

Early next year, I plan to get a fitness custom and take things to the next level

9 Likes

Sounds really great. Would you say your baseline is more introvert than extrovert (in the MBTI framework)?
Does your custom changed Emperor vibe in the women department?

2 Likes

yes and yes,

I’ve taken a break from WayneQ atm. Using something else that I can’t mention on here

2 Likes

you results sounded fantastic on WayneQ and was glad to be reading the insights and articulations you shared.
is there a reason for the break ?
Will you be resuming Wayne Q?

4 Likes

Just got a little side-tracked with some other subliminals

Listening to it now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In about a week I’ll give a comprehensive breakdown of the results and other stuff

Things have been getting very crazy

5 Likes

I’ve stopped listening to WayneQ and have switched to StarkQ (main title).
I’ll start a new journal soon

Just a brief summary of why:

The main reason I’m discontinuing WayneQ is because of StarkQ, it’s too good in my custom. I’ve been growing rapidly this past week and really getting in tune with my goals and what I’m after. I’ve been discovering myself more and realizing that WayneQ is not really precise enough for my goals. It’s kind of clunky

I have most of my goals covered by other subliminals, and the main thing I’m looking for is to be more confident, competent/skilled, inspiring and charismatic. It seems that from the description of StarkQ, these are all taken to a very high level:

“An individual using StarkQ will swiftly realize they are becoming a rare type of person — someone who is so inspiring, so charismatic and so gifted that they change the hearts and minds of people around him just as effectively as he bends the world to their will.”

unbelievable, reality bending confidence StarkQ will help you develop. Others might be afraid of being the centre of attention, but not you – after all, what do you have to be afraid of when you know you deserve it?”

Emperor gives you confidence but I feel that the confidence from StarkQ is a different animal.
Another goal of mine is to become a genius and StarkQ alone basically does that. I don’t really need QLST4. I don’t need PCC anymore either

I also think StarkQ sounds so good, I like the idea of being an unrivaled prodigy in any field I desire, and being able to create true wealth from it. I just like the whole mix of things that StarkQ offers.

WayneQ was mainly about continuing Emperor while throwing in StarkQ, but now it’s time for me to let go of Emperor and shift over completely to StarkQ. I got what I needed from Emperor, it gave me a good foundation among other things.

The Ascension+Mogul in Emperor is nice but StarkQ is just so much more, it has the social aspects (Daredevil), the sexual/romantic aspects (PSIT) and it has wealthbuilding/empire building just like Emperor. It’s a special subliminal and getting a dose of it in my custom really opened my eyes to it.

3 Likes

good luck ! It does sound good right, the starkq page haha

you even dropped PCC? What happend? The thing with pcc for me is that it kind of messes with me if I see the power and manipulation games too much, like an ugly truth even when people are unconscious about it.

I tried emperor with stark yesterday and I felt like I got best of both worlds, like I automatically become more emperor like when needed and then switched back to starkq when needed.

My ideal custom with be HoM with starkq and perhaps r.i.c.h. Still reflecting on it though

ps. I think QL4 is awesome but it makes one too heady and analytical. Also mastermind when i read your experiences about it, it had me a bit weirded out(not you but the effect of the module)

2 Likes

Hahaha yes

My thing with PCC is, when I first read the product description I was like “this sounds great, I need this”. After using it and seeing through people/situations through a perspective of power dynamics and applying that insight for my benefit, I realized that although this is immensely useful in it’s own way, I’m not really going to need it for where I’m going. Along with the other internal growth work I’ve been doing with other subliminals, the desire for what PCC offers isn’t there anymore. The other modules and cores in WayneQ no longer resonate with me on a personal level but StarkQ resonates with me on the highest.

I listened to StarkQ today and it’s amazing. I’ll probably start a journal in a week or so, once StarkQ has really settled in. It’s already my favorite subliminal from Subliminal Club

3 Likes

I personally believe that their subliminal development peaked at StarkQ. I have it one of my new customs, but the effects aren’t so apparent as yet. Its a pretty dense custom with 2 other cores so that’s understandable. The results of StarkQ solo very noticeable and fast, including the return of the morning wood… lol.

3 Likes