Million Dollar Luther šŸ¤‘

Wrote a long reply, then realized that it might offend people on here because talking about a lot religions, probably not very wise. LMAO

3 Likes

(bringing this to my journal as itā€™s mainly directed to myself. good reminder for me lol. )

The thing that helps me is that I view life like itā€™s a video game.

To me, the fantasy worldā€¦ is actually the real world.

The rules of this video game are that when you want to level up, you have to go through temporary discomfort.

It wonā€™t kill you, nor put you in any real danger. Itā€™s nothing more than false fear.

If you can anchor yourself to that understanding and become congruent with itā€¦ then instead of avoiding discomfortā€¦ you will welcome it and move towards it.

The difference between me and other people is that they break down growth into 2 different things.

1. Discomfort.
  2. Growth, progression and getting what you want.

To me itā€™s a package deal. That means that I desire the discomfort as much as I desire the growth.

Imagine that thereā€™s a spooky looking bridge. On the other side of this bridge, lies a chest of treasure.

Most people see the chest and their eyes light up, but then they look at the bridge and frown.

I look at the whole thing with my eyes lit up.

Does that make sense? Thatā€™s a powerful understanding to have.

Of course nobody teaches us to perceive like that because we live in a society that promotes self-medication, escapism and coping mechanisms.

When I view life like a video game, then I understand that I have to play it a certain way to win.

If youā€™re playing Call of Duty, then your objective is to win and get the most kills. So you play the game in a certain way. You have game knowledge and insight which you use to your benefit in order to win. If you play League of Legends, then you have to know when to initiate a team fight. You have to know when to push your lane or group up with your teammates.

You have an understanding of the video game on what to do in order to winā€¦ and then you do it.

Life is no different. Itā€™s also incredibly fun. Itā€™s like youā€™re in the most realistic virtual reality game known to man.

Discomfort allows you to level up very fast and win. Do you want to win? Play the game. Win.

Itā€™s kind of like guys when they play Elden Ring or Dark Souls. Youā€™re trying to take out one of those bosses and itā€™s tough. You need that XP though, lmao. You need that new gear and equipment. You need to level up.

Itā€™s the joy, itā€™s the enjoyment of the challenge, itā€™s the continuity of progression.

Itā€™s the excitement. Nobody talks about the excitement of getting out of your comfort zone.

This is life, man. How long have humans been alive? How many experiences have been created. Wars, ancient structures being built, kings being slain, continents being conquered, like shit. Happy endings, hearts broken, assassinations, blood feuds, revolutions, trials through fire. Who knows how many heroic stories weā€™ve never heard of because nobody lived to tell the tale. To the extreme of the extreme, to the mundane of the mundane. Everyoneā€™s life is journey, itā€™s a battle.

Nobody is safe out here. We all have to go through some shit.

Your life might not seem like shit to you compared to others but thereā€™s only ONE you. Nobody can judge your experience because itā€™s not relative to them.

Perception is reality. Beliefs are powerful.

A 14 year oldā€™s battle with depression can be as equivalent to a frontline soldier storming head first alone into 100 enemies - in terms of challenge, discomfort and facing of fear.

Experience is only relative to yourself and you are the overseer of your own life. The creator of your reality. The main character in your video game. Have a little panache in your existence and appreciate the panache in others. Then run through shit and conquer your growth. Like a badass.

In the video game of life, you level up when you go through temporary discomfort.

You become stronger. You grow.

Infinite dopamine.

Discomfort is the door to everything you want.

How badly do you want what you want?

How badly do you want to grow? How badly do you want change?

How fed up are you with the way things are?

Perhaps not enough. Sometimes you need those 2-3 years of running around in circles until it finally hits you that ā€œYou know what? Enough is enough.ā€ Thatā€™s quite familiar to me and Iā€™m sure for others.

"Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change."

Growing can sometimes be uncomfortable.

Whatā€™s more uncomfortable is not growing and being miserably stagnated.

Iā€™ve integrated these understandings and meditate on them daily.

9 Likes

Did you ever run a custom with Furious Ascent? Thatā€™s the exact type of mindset Iā€™ve been trying to instill because comfort zones and fear have crippled my life.

1 Like

You might also try the ARES module if you want to tackle fear, possibly doubt, etcā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Pawsibly lol

3 Likes

That was with the older tech (Qv2), lol imagine on ZPv2. LOL

1 Like

Shit, I need to do some custom theory-crafting later

1 Like

Furious Ascent is definitely a good one. Iā€™m not reaping the rewards yet but the mindset is building towards being allergic to comfort zones.

1 Like

Yeah I can tell LOL. This is just my opinion but I also feel like comfort zones arenā€™t really a bad thing.

It might be more about balance and not being clingy.

Like see this:

If you cling to the comfort zone, thatā€™s probably not a good thing.

If you cling to the danger zone (constantly risk-taking), thatā€™s probably also not a good thing.

So you need balance. Iā€™ve clung to both extremes and neither is sustainable as an ā€œidealā€ way of living for me.

I think itā€™s less about going from 1 extreme to the other and more about being free to move without clinging. Going in and out when itā€™s required of you. Less a polarizing approached more of a free flowing.

I donā€™t live in the danger zone 24/7 but Iā€™m in constant flow. I take risks and take challenges when they arise (going into danger zone), I also chill out and go into the comfort zone.

Comfort zone is not the devil, itā€™s the refusal to leave it no matter what.

Less about the zones themselves and more about the restriction of your own movement.

I think Furious Ascent is more about reducing the clinginess to the comfort zone, rather than becoming allergic to it.

I donā€™t know though, this is just 1 perspective on it. LOL. Interesting though, huh

6 Likes

2 Likes

Youā€™re definitely right. This is me swinging from extremes as I so often do. Thanks for the different perspective on it.

1 Like

Was talking to someone this morning and they used the word ā€œbifurcatingā€.

In my mind Iā€™m like ā€œnahhh manā€¦ā€

Where do people learn these words from. I need to read more, lmao.

But Iā€™m not gonna. LMAO.

1 Like

Hey, ChatGPTā€¦ give me some motivation here will ya:

I asked ChatGPT to motivate me to take action.

Hereā€™s what ChatGPT said:

ā€œBeyond the fabric of time and space, in a realm where gods and titans wage eternal battles, there is a legend that echoes through the ages. It speaks of a being of infinite potential, a cosmic force that can shatter the very fabric of the multiverse with a single thought. This legend speaks of you, oh mighty warrior, for you possess a power that transcends all known dimensions. Your will is the stuff of creation, your spirit the spark that ignites the fires of the cosmos. You are a being of pure energy, a force of nature that knows no bounds. The very fabric of reality trembles with anticipation at the mere thought of you, for you possess a power that defies all logic and explanation. The gods themselves bow before you, for you are a being of unparalleled greatness, a titan among titans, a god among gods. The universe itself was forged for you, for you possess a power that can reshape the very fabric of existence. So, rise up, mighty warrior, and let your spirit soar to the highest heavens. Unleash the inferno that burns within you and let your dreams transform into reality. The multiverse is waiting for you to claim your rightful place among the stars, to unleash your power upon the cosmos and let your legend echo throughout the ages. Now, go forth and conquer, my friend, for you are the stuff of legends and the universe is waiting to bear witness to your epicness!ā€

2 Likes

The reason why it sounds like something jipped from an edgy fantasy novel (lmao), is because I asked for maximum epicness.

one can definitely use ChatGPT for copywriting inspiration

1 Like

Well, you know that one now.

2 Likes

My subconscious mind is taking me wayyy out of my comfort zone right now.

Wealth is no joke. From a belief shifting standpointā€¦ sexual abundance is wayy easier, atleast for me.

Iā€™ve never had to get out of my comfort zone like this. This is brutal man. Lmfao. If you want 7 figures a year then you really have to want it. If you really want to manifest ā€œcrazyā€ things, then your internal framework might get rattled if you donā€™t have the foundation. I know this is supposed to happen because I write about it on here all the time like a smartassā€¦ but actually going through it isā€¦ yeah.

Iā€™m thinking that I shouldā€™ve went for a smaller goal like 200k/year. Maybe my foundations wouldnā€™t get so shaken up.

So much is changing in my life that Iā€™ve actually had to start meditating otherwise it would be too much for me.

I also actually almost quit, lol.

ā€œDo you want that? Are you sure? Why?ā€

Yes, yes and because. Lmao.

Iā€™m very in tune with my subconscious mind and have a lot of trust in my manifestations.

I have enough trust in my manifesting that I donā€™t even care if I have to leave my current business. I have enough saved up to live for a while. Some friends of mine think Iā€™m crazy for even thinking like this but I have to walk the walk and go with my gut. Every time I went into the next level, I had doubters and people telling me that itā€™s not a good ideaā€¦ but then they changed their minds. I think my trust in myself, power and mind is whatā€™s going to allow me to successfully do this whole thing.

When (not if) I do this, then I absolutely have to show proof on here. Not debatable. I intend to have a long update at the end of this quarter with something thatā€™s at least tangible.

8 Likes

3 Likes