The illusion of Fear

Thanks for your post. It may seem easier for lots of people, but I am not that good with this matter.

Interesting I find what you say disturbing and it makes me think that emotions are something we are attached to. There is the jerk-knee fear reaction and some kind of attachement to it. I dont mean the latter in a bad way. (I am trying to feel right now some fear I have in my life and it is an interesting experience)

Lol come on! There are out there real reasons to be fearful. But I get the point.
Basically fear is my mind telling me “Stop, don’t do that, this situation will bring you lots of physical or emotional pain, shame, guilt.” but it may not be true.

Like saying to myself “maybe I can be more”? Or creating a belief about our nature as limitless being?

Or life experiences, being burned by life experiences. Like I have been rejected for a long time in my life by women until one day one girl unexpectedly open up to me. No idea why, I was not expecting anything. But she came into my life anyway.

I kind of understand and sometimes it appears true. But honestly I have been offered sex a couple of times (before subs) while I grew up rejected by girls until I gotmaybe 26 years old. I really think I got offered sex THEN my mind accepted this as a reality, not the contrary.

All this discussion makes me think about two modules: Emotions Unfettered and Fearsome .

How do you “open up to the possibilities of yourself and reality”?

There are reasons to be cautious, reasons to be very careful, reasons to completely avoid an actually dangerous situation… but no reasons to be fearful.

3 Likes

Perfectly said exactly my experience. The limits within me are dissolving and I’m improving and growing and changing into a better version of myself. Access to potential that’s been put out of one’s reach by trauma, and limits and fears which keep you stuck…until now :slight_smile:

Thank you I get it.
Damn, all of you guys are so deep into all this.
All this is very helpful thanks @Luther24 :heart_eyes:

This is a great thread, as I was dealing with fear a day or two ago. Emphasizes the need to do some kind of practice that involves going deeper within oneself to find the source of one’s delusions and fears.

I wonder what you think about the Allegory Of The Cave.

Do you relate to any parts of that story?

(Hopefully you respond once you’re back from Monk Mode lol)

Yeah, lol. The Allegory Of The Cave is pretty cool.

I think the whole story is about the nature of subconscious beliefs and perceptions of reality.

This is how I break it down:

Each chained prisoner has an Internal Framework (subconscious belief systems).

Based upon their experience and what they see (through the 5 senses), they create strong beliefs and conclusions of reality.

The chained prisoners basically look at the shadows all day and believe:

“This is reality. This is all there is”.

They limit their understanding of reality to their perception of reality, which is very logical.

It’s like living inside a dome since you were a kid. All you know is the dome-world.

The next part of the story has to do with letting go of beliefs and have your beliefs challenged.

Each prisoner has a safe and stable perception of reality (shadows) in their internal framework, that they’ve known their entire lives since childhood.

When a prisoner is freed, they see see the fire and panic.

The fire represents a different belief system that they are shown and told is the “truth”.

This causes pain (cognitive dissonance and resistance by challenging their belief systems) which manifests in the prisoner going back to his safe and stable perception of reality (shadows)… to get away from the pain (end the dissonance).

The light hurting his eyes, represents the subconscious resistance and dissonance with what he is seeing versus what he congruently and subconsciously believes in his internal framework.

When the prisoner is dragged towards the light of the sun, that’s a metaphor for moving through reconciliation (the anger and pain that worsens the further he goes to the sun). It’s a metaphor for purging beliefs and moving through the discomfort of the unknown to shift one’s internal framework.

The pain, discomfort and dissonance that the prisoner experiences once freed, has to do with the safety of belief systems. The safety of perception and fear of the unknown on a subconscious level, as well as the internal resistance due to subconsciously believing that they need to hold on to beliefs in order to survive.

Your subconscious beliefs are very much, mechanistically speaking like blindfolds/blindness/inability to see, etc in regards to your perception. You can only perceive within the confines of your subconscious beliefs and even more advanced… you can only act within the confines of your subconscious beliefs. I’ll stop there because now we’re getting into mechanism of free will, lol.

These chained prisoners have strong belief systems and so there is massive fear in these beliefs being challenged - which is a fundamental mechanism of how the subconscious mind works.

After the prisoner has left the cave (gone through reconciliation) and shifted (in their subconscious beliefs), they can now see the sun and “reason about it” and what it is.

Now he returns back to the cave to tell all the other prisoners.

His eyes being accustomed to the sunlight and therefore causing him to be blind when he enters the cave represents incompatibility in his internal framework.

He shifted his internal framework and now he can’t go back to perceiving like the prisoner - he can’t see what they see. So they think he’s crazy, lol.

The story is pretty funny hahaha.

Anyways, cheers.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I will be “cleaning” this thread soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for leaving the song up, lol. It perfectly epitomizes what I was trying to convey and might help some random person.

One of my favorite expressions of the dichotomy.

1 Like

Thank you for this

1 Like

When I see discussions I’m trying to understand both parties, but what I’m seein voytek dont really tried understand you(what you say), when he said something to you like, you seek external validation etc, just your old posts immediately came to my mind

I don’t wanna start new “discussion” but for you Luther is dishonest, and incongruent what he says, as I don’t know really know Luther in real life(I haven’t met him physically), but I believe him because all of from his posts(contribution to community) he can’t lie this much. No body lol(or you should be professional liar and I think, it’s not too much possible with subliminals)

I don’t buy anything and neither he sell it, I just read what he writes and it makes sense for me better, even if what he writes not %100 truth I like his comments and interpretations and I believe they are truth(fits much better for me, and give me hope, inspirations atleast),
first

What is reality, whose reality? What reality are you talking about and how can you much sure that what he says “divorced from reality”

Lol? I have a brain, thanks to God, he don’t has to charge me

2 Likes

How do you know he don’t live that stuff? Do you really know him, as far as I understand from you discussion, no. So how can you be sure about that he don’t live that stuff, I don’t really understand how can people make assumptions like this, also this is not assumption, covertly you say to him liar, cheater. You don’t know him. You acussing him, and it’s not etchical, moral
And I read some post above, I just saw now, and what your doing not normal.

It’s a good chant. Feel free to chant it every now and then with me. It’s healing for the soul.

2 Likes

Can i pm before you are gone forever my man ?

My advice for fast results, is to listen to the experts (Saint & Fire).

Don’t leave this community. It’s a powerful collective, and an aligned place. There’s a lot of good stuff going on here.

The products keep getting better with newer technology, the changes are faster, the people are expanding their minds. Everything is quite natural.

Process your emotions when you’re in reconciliation, etc. Don’t escape and avoid - face and process.

Take action, and be willing to get out of your comfort zone.

Have clear goals, and direction. Focus

(cookie cutter stuff I know, lol but that’s all I got lol).

7 Likes

Thanks bro, cookie cutter but a good reminder.

btw when your social media blew up, was it stark or stark black?

Yooo 🫡
Thanks for the long post dude, love your long long posts, now time to digest them :grin::pray:

I’ve been really hesitant with making and editing videos for YouTube, because I lack time and I choose to spend that time streaming and gaming, and try to grow like that because that is fun to me. But perhaps I’m too naive thinking I can grow in Twitch without also creating content in other platforms. Your video creating thing for Twitter got me thinking.

Yeah, YouTube can be a different animal. On Twitter, the clips I was dishing out took an average 10-40 minutes in DaVinci Resolve. The 2:20 max duration limit on Twitter, forced me to make my videos super high ROI. In fact, most of my content creation involved trimming the fat.

Like for example: MMA/UFC (this wasn’t what I did), there is a boatload of content within the entertainment niche that people have zero awareness of. Nobody has the time to check it out, it’s forgotten or archived… despite in real-time still offering that same “kick”. So if someone takes time to take all of that content, ROI it (trim the fat), stamp it with their own authentic appeal by enhancing the “kick” that it already innately has, and presents it to people with personal interest in that niche… then it can resonate profoundly.

One thing I would probably do if I was streaming, is to make sure I was everywhere to gain traction. I would never just stream within a vacuum, and hope people to stumble across my stream. Especially not when starting out.

It’s like networking, you have be in and around. You have to be visible. Algorithms. You have to be everywhere in what your work is related to.

I would be incredibly participant in the communities for the games. Know everything about not just the game, but internet footprint of it. What are the demographics, what demographics can I potentially tap into, what separates me from other streamers, why would someone watch me over someone else, etc.

On Twitter with 0 followers, visibility was everything. Nobody is going to follow you, if they can’t see your content or don’t know if it exists.

Visibility + Value

Note: I’m not a streamer, and have never streamed. I don’t have experience, lol.

Just have clear goals with streaming, run subs, and I’m sure you’ll figure things out.

Time management is a super important thing. I spent thousands on a gaming set-up, got an RTX 4090, and was running through every game on Twitch in order of highest viewership. I spent too much time though and lacked the interest to turn it into income stream - just wasn’t for me. Video games can be addicting, I get ADHD or some shit with them, lol. But anyways, point is… if you have a busy schedule then take at least 1 hour daily working on the side-goal. As the days pass by, it adds up especially with the help of subliminals.

For example: In my spare time not too long ago, I was getting lost in mobile video games on my phone because they were so addicting and accessible. I cut it out, and began spending 1 hour a day learning Spanish. It’s now been around 6-7 months of consistency and my fluency is incredible. I also unfolded really unorthodox and creative ways to help me in my learning. Wild shit, as in my girlfriend would come home from work to find me in a room with 2 Hispanic movies playing on different screens with subtitles, notebook open, internet open, blasting Flamenco in surround sound, eating homemade Tapas and shit while wearing a sombrero. Lmao. She doesn’t get surprised at this point, I really dial in lol. Those hours add up… 1 hour a day for a year is 365 hours. Subliminals also help improve learning in general, in my experience.

2 Likes