Light of the Lion

Longer period will mean like 2years or more since it’s very far from people’s reality.

There is no fault with Khan as a program.

@AlexanderGraves @Deadpool @pacman

Running Khan Stage 1 or Dragon Reborn will NOT make you able to properly execute Khan even if you run it for 1000000 years if you are not taking action on it, which means to go out and prove to yourself over and over again that the trauma, limiting belief, fear whatever is no longer relevant to you.

The healing titles will only make it EASIER for you to take the action because they strip away all the unnessecary emotions, but they will NEVER be building the foundation for you. You need that reference experience! Clearance of traumas is an active process not a passive one.

That’s why I have seen the best result in that regard, when I was running a healing title and immediately after changed to Emperor (Ascension might be even better).

5 Likes

@friday - man, that “washout review” was very inspiring. Your experiences with Nala (and her mom) and receiving clarity on your purpose of going back to medical school and pursuing PhD in another country to furthur study the raw diet. Reading all that was spiritually satisfying as if a well made large meal was prepared and I could consume it.

Your journey towards discovering the power of fats and raw diet has some similarity with mine in terms of discovering the Carnivore diet. I had done it for a couple of months and found it to be the best diet for me for both long term health and state of mind too. Just mentioning this to share the fact that I understand your diet journey. Currently am not on the Carnivore diet for personal reasons but at some point in the future I do want to get back into it.

Looking forward to more such awesome experiences from you.

2 Likes

This was the biggest compliment you could have given me!

Thank you very much @Lion, it makes me incredible happy to hear that my post fulfills that purpose not only for myself but also for other people like you - as it always takes a lot of time to write these.

2 Likes

Synchronicity again.

Just this morning I posted on Twitter “There is no substitute for experience.”

Because I had a similar eye-opening.
Also, why Saint keeps preaching that you need to take action towards the goals of the sub!

1 Like

Another reason why I choose to go for Primal instead of Primal Seduction.

I could not describe it better, that‘s exactly what I am experiencing. @Deadpool @Badboi

4 Likes

happy belated- your rock!! @Friday

3 Likes

The page for PS says it has both entire scripts of primal and SS.

You’re not missing anything. Or is it because primal then is less dense and more focused?

No, for now, the point is that I actually do WANT to MISS most of the outer game scripting of SS and what’s exclusive to PS. All the energetic scripting makes it almost too easy for you because:

With Primal I feel like I am attracting through my truest self. When I join a party, I no longer get stared at by multiple hot women BUT this actually teaches me to men up and get their attention through my own true behavior.

For example, I went to a party last week (around day 30 of my washout). All my auras already faded away, and I did not listen to Libertine like I otherwise used to do. When the people saw me, their reactions were much more „normal“. They were neither totally enthusiastic nor the girls were giving me immediately shit tests. In group settings, I did my usual jokes and the people did not crack up so hard like they used to.

So I started to figure out how I can change that through with my own behavior (Primal kicking in). At the end of the party, I had three girls falling for me. One girl got so horny that she attempted to make out with me in the middle of a big group and basically wanted to rip my clothes off. I declined her attempt as she was not fully fulfilling my standards (something I have done far too rarely in the past).

I left the room and saw another girl with a boy. I have seen them making out the whole night (and being pretty happy together) and asked them to drink a shot with me. They were chill and I bantered a bit with the boy when for some reason he just left the room and told us to drink without him. She started to look me in the eyes and I just effortlessly built sexual tension to the point that even I got a bit uncomfortable. We started to make out and before it got more heated, I think she realized what she just did and left the room haha.

Then there was the third girl on the way home but she is not worth mentioning here.

All in all, the seduction on Primal is STILL effortless. That‘s what Fire means with:

On titles like Khan, you begin to rely too much on the auras, especially if are not used to get so much attention from women and don‘t have the needed foundation to run such a title. It is often triggering a certain fear of success because you suddenly find yourself in an external situation that you rather expect that Leonardo Dicaprio or other sex symbols have. You begin to stifle, not act on all the opportunities presented, sometimes basically even try to fuck it up on purpose, and even though you do all that you STILL get crazy results and hookups.

But Primal is missing this scripting that makes it that easy for you, so you are basically forced to man up and you begin to slowly build this foundation. And then once you are ready and have collected enough reference experience, are more than comfortable in seducing high-quality girls regularly, you are going to switch to a title like Primal Seduction which uses on top of Primal all the powerful auras and outer scripting. How crazy do you think the result will be when you have the foundation and no or little sexual inhibitions and you can truly act on the scripting? That‘s the level of results you see from guys like @Saiyan4Blue. That‘s how powerful these titles are once used correctly.

So I think we all need to humble ourselves (which is even harder when you run the personal power titles that basically tell you are a god under men) and go into introspection if we are truly ready to run the big programs or if we could see more value in going back to the „less exciting sounding“ programs and built this foundation first to longterm better execute the big programs.

6 Likes

Fantastic explanation, thank you very much!

I finally understand why you chose Primal over PS. I will definitely go with this in the future.

Yes, this all made me realize that I should first go with the “baseline” subs. Right now I am on Limitless, ME and AM.
However, even AM - in hindsight - I should have gone with Ascension solo in my custom. Because on AM, the focus is still quite high on business, and even if it weren’t, Rebirth which is part of Mogul “hinders” a lot of other stuff until it’s worked through.

Now, I don’t know if Ascension has any sort of healing in it, but I feel it would be a better focus. I am getting great results from that custom so far, but it’s still an interesting thought to entertain that the “baseline” would’ve been better.

3 Likes

I like it. It inspired me to add Primal to my stack.

Ascension has Rebirth in it. So there is some sort of healing.

1 Like

Oh OK, I thought it’s only part of Mogul. Nvm then.

Mogul and AM have rebirth too. You gotta carefully read descriptions :).

Rebirth is in the standard script of every program.

Unless that was the mandatory scripting they deleted in the creation of Qv2 vs Q but I doubt that.

This is worth being reposted in this journal.

I will surely elaborate on it in the future.

2 Likes

Just a quick opulence thing I wanna share haha…

I am currently staying in Croatia in one of those high-class hotels. It is not my first visit as we like to come here every year because it is such a wonderful place. Not only the view, the architecture, the location but also especially the breakfast is something out of a dream :drooling_face:

However, after switching to the Raw Primal Diet and experiencing the healing benefits of raw animals products, I am obviously no longer that excited from a buffet full of cooked and processed products even if they include stuff like truffle cheeses (but pasteurized), eggs benedict, croissants, etc. I still eat and enjoy them, yet I prefer to keep them to a minimum because I can distinctively feel my well-being decreasing after eating a lot of cooked food.

So we arrived at the hotel and went for breakfast the next day. Nothing seemed to have changed over the year, all the usual products are still there. When I suddenly see something that piqued my interest…

A bit hidden from the main area stands a huge bowl of RAW OYSTERS. I first could not believe my eyes. I look again and it is true. They are serving RAW FUCKING OYSTERS FOR BREAKFAST, basically, all you can eat and all-inclusive in the normal breakfast price :open_mouth:
I was still overwhelmed when I was going back to our table bringing those oysters and presenting them to the others. I have been in the most luxurious hotels before but raw oysters for breakfast included in the price is something I have never encountered or could even imagine exist. And especially the quality of those oysters is just superb. They are freshly picked directly from the sea not far from the hotel.

So for the last past 5 days, I consumed roughly about 90 oysters for breakfast LOL. It really amuses me that I seem to be one of the only ones in the hotel who actually do eat those delicious treats.
But let me tell you, the aphrodisiac effects of oysters are REAL and should not be taken lightly. I already wrote about the great effects of oysters in other posts:

But after consuming around 17 oysters a day, I am walking around with a huge healthy boner all day long. I cannot seem to be getting it down even with masturbation lol. Another thing I am noticing is that not only the blood flow and boner quality is greatly improved but they also seem to help with delaying ejaculation and increasing stamina.

I think this is something the Tyrant module mostly manifested for me. Those oysters were also only here as long as we stayed. Like one day before we left, they already did not serve any oysters. I have not asked but I think it was the first time they put them on the breakfast buffet and could be due to a „coincidence“ that they got more oysters than ordered for their evening restaurant. So they left them for the hotel guests which „coincidently“ happened when I, the raw eater with Tyrant in a custom, arrived…
I am going to edit that section when I find out more about that :wink:

6 Likes

Fascinating stuff. I’ve had canned oysters before and never gotten erections with them, quite the opposite actually. In fact, taking zinc in general seems to have the opposite effect on me. I used to take zinc supplements and I would notice a definite lack of enthusiasm down there. Perhaps there’s more to it than just the zinc? I dunno

Log Entry #6

LAST REVIEW OF MY WASHOUT

This washout was truly incredible for my inner growth. I have found my purpose, crushed my comfort zone and limiting beliefs, saw incredible manifestations, and integrated part of the scripting incredibly deep into my core.

My results before the washout were already amazing but the growth I have seen in the past 45 days is unbelievable. Further, I have had distinct ideas popping up in my mind that helped me along my journey and brought me closer to my goal of understanding our reality and figuring out the most fundamental principles of nature, the mind, and the human body.

This is just one of them, which is related to the subliminal journey.

I have observed that during the washout, I went through each of these stages beginning with the buffer in Week 1, Integration in Week 2, Manifestation in Week 3, Void in Week 4 until the cycle repeated itself beginning with Integration. One week in this context is around 7-10 days. I still do not want to go too in-depth now because the theory is still incomplete and not objectively validated but when it is ready it should act as a framework to help better understand the cause of each specific reconciliation, identify the best actions to take for each period, how to get unstuck from a phase of reconciliation and give a clearer picture on your listening schedule.

One thing I find very curious though is that I first went through these stages with my LightbringerQ custom, integrating mainly the cores Emperor, Primal, and Wanted and the supporting modules. In that time, I have pretty much seen zero results from my Sex Mastery custom, which I run with the same number of loops. Only after that first cycle was complete in Week 5, I began to reconcile and integrate my Sex Mastery custom and have seen some incredible results since then:

As suggested by this hypothesis, you always need a certain experience to either go through Integration (Aligning) or Reconciliation of certain parts of the scripting which are linked to the experience event. The integration phase of the Sex Mastery scripting I experienced was triggered by having huge quantities of those aphrodisiac oysters for breakfast (which could have been a manifestation and not a coincidence), which resulted in me having great erections and noticing better stamina with a slight delay in ejaculation due to the nutritional content.

This small result, lead me to go through a very pleasant integration phase, which you can imagine as thoughts and questions popping up in your head that you automatically begin to contemplate about, similar to how I describe it here:

Thoughts popped up in my head like “Why are you getting so overly-aroused from a girl? Is it still an unconscious artifact that is left from the times where you were a child and could not get the girls you liked and got rejected a lot? Why are you not loving yourself as much as the excitement you feel from a girl?”
I noticed how I became more and more in tune with my body and sexuality, being totally okay with the idea of penetrating another individual, letting myself fully go no matter how I perform, even if this means experiencing shame and unpleasant situations.

After this integration phase was complete, I got swept into a manifestation current which leads me to research and find certain herbs and nutritional ways to end rapid ejaculation and the overarousal state I am in.

Those include (besides many more things):

1. Gingko Biloba
  2. Magnesium Citrate
  3. 5-HTP

Also, I began to be more okay with the idea of sex toys and using them for this issue. I have researched before but those manifestation currents are distinctly different as they feel like the universe is communicating with you and pulling the external reality accordingly, building on top of the internal reality change you experienced during the integration phase.
Again, I already experienced that with my LightbringerQ custom:

It feels like you are driving a car that you cannot stop, pushed by the newly found internal reality change you gained during the integration phase, and now in the manifestation phase, the universe is putting all lights on green, setting you on a highway where you only need to drive forward and not think about going left or right, and is pulling every other car out of your way.

So for example, when I was visiting my grandpa yesterday I suddenly saw a bottle of Gingko Biloba at his table! The supplement I researched and wanted to try! On top of it, I remembered that I once have given him a supplement for sleep which he still had and which I found out consists i.a. of Magnesium Citrate, and L-Tryptophan (which works similarly to 5-HTP)! So I took a combination of those yesterday evening in the bathtub and for the first time, I felt like I had total control of my ejaculation. After so much pain I endured with this issue, it really felt magnificent.

Of course, more experiments in that regard still need to be done, but this is the most progress I have ever seen in regards to that issue!

I feel like I can use this combination of supplements to further align myself with the Sex Mastery scripting by going through various experiences until I no longer need it or replace the supplements with more healthful raw foods.

I am now going to end my washout on day 45, and will follow up with my new custom which I will buy and introduce soon.

3 Likes

Introducing the second evolution of my Emperor/Primal/Wanted custom,
featuring Sage Immortal and True Social Core.

LightbearerQ [E]

1. Emperor
  2. Primal
  3. Wanted
  4. Sage Immortal
  5. Dragon Tongue
  6. Chosen of Venus
  7. True Social Ultima Core
  8. Transcendental Connection
  9. Organization Perfected
  10. A/SPS: Eyesight
  11. Science Adept
  12. Limit Destroyer
  13. Machine: Action
  14. Wayfinder
  15. The Lines
  16. Alpha of Alpha
  17. Fusion Optimized
  18. Furious Ascent
  19. Faith Unyielding
  20. Omnidimensional

[E] stands for experimental title

Difference to LightbringerQ (Old Version)

12 Likes