Why does Regeneration or healing Subliminals do this?

Why does regeneration and all other healing subliminals such as DR and Elixir bring more fear instead of eliminating it.

I have noticed that everytime I run a healing title to remove blocks such as fear and Anxiety it gets worse.

Greatly appreciate your insights on this. :+1:

5 Likes

Most likely the healing subs bring up whatever it is you must deal with.
If there’s fear around relationships, for example, this fear “shows up” whenever you’re dealing with certain people or situations.

What you must do, is to take action and deal with this fear or anxiety. Or perhaps, you just need to give the subliminal some time to deal with it by itself. Hard to say.

4 Likes

I would consider fear as part of the cleansing and healing process, and I would listen to it together with Rebirth. Rebirth works very well against fear.

1 Like

It is reconciliation.

But keep in mind, reconciliation is not a bug but a feature. So like @Dajardd suggested, it is part of the cleansing and healing process.

3 Likes

Wow thank you @pacman for asking this question, because this made me realize just now the connection between reconciliation and detoxifications.

Somebody who has not heard much about detoxifications might not be able to follow but, but during healing the body is actually also going through phases where “the results are worse than your base line”. For example, when healing the skin, the body will go through phases where the skin actually gets worse due to the toxins leaving through it, e.g. the person develops rashes etc.

So there must be a fundamental principle behind reconciliation and detoxifications which is true for the human nature. Reconciliation is basically the detoxification of the mind, where as detoxifications are the reconciliation of the body.

If those are the same, you should be able to treat (in that regard: stop) reconciliation with methods you use to stop detoxifications. But if they are the same, you actually do not want to stop reconciliation as they are part of the healing.

10 Likes

Very interesting correlation @friday.
Could you link that post about diet changes to help detoxification and reconciliation.

I am thinking and talking about nutrition all day long lol, so I am not quite sure what post you mean. I also cannot recall ever going in super depth about it.

You mentioned something about open bounty.

Come to think of it I am also experienced some nausea coupled with the fear and Anxiety.

1 Like

Hy Pacman.

Can you link the fear to a expirience you had?

1 Like

I once felt like this about 10 years ago.
Like fear for no reason kind. Coupled with anxiety etc. This all started when I visited a Herbal healer which instructed me to bath with certain herbs. And that was it. My whole life changed for the worse.

There are times were I also feel cold and slight shaking when I run regeneration.

1 Like

That’s exactly trauma
Did this “healer” do something to you?
Did he explain to you what is going on?

Otherwise he is an asshole who brought things up and then let you deal alone with this.

1 Like

Seems like that bru!
No he didn’t explain and when u went back to him he said he can’t help me.

You have a smoke filled room that hasn’t been aired out for days. When you finally open the door, all the smoke comes out making you cough/ and weez.
If you keep the door open long enough, the room will be free of smoke.
As always play it by ear. Open the door ever so slightly at first and see.

3 Likes

Ahhh shit

There are a couple of statements down below

Is any of this true?

You have not eneugh energy at the moment to deal with this.

It overpowers you and you fall into victim mode

You don’t want to acknowledge theese states

1 Like

You seem to be very sensitive to healing subs. What’s your listening schedule on Regeneration?

Can you contact this “healer” and get a list of the herbals?

What diet are you currently on?

1 Like

@Gilligan

That’s actually real trauma

When your consciousness flees from your body and the expirience into your head.

When I am dealing with traumas, my body is ice cold and only my head is warm.

I see that state also in many raped women, attacked people, and children

All of this bru.
He is no longer alive now lol

OK

Was this expirience somehow mind altering?

And what is your state when this happen?
Doe it only pop up when you do healing subs?

Can you imagine to get so strong that you erase the fear?

1 Like