Joining the caravan of Love 💖

Been doing for a week now things to get my bare skin more connected to mother earth. Last year I watched a documentary about Earthing, which is the principal that the modern day man has lost its litteral connection to mother earth.

Through rubber soles and insulated houses we rarely touch the ground with our skin anymore, and miss out on the negative electrical charge that it has. Meanwhile things with electrical charge is everywhere in our surroundings.

So what we get is bodies with a constant charge from electronical devices, and also bodies constantly in a state of inflammation, which is the root cause of most of our diseases.

I have always had a bad lower back, and through doing a lot of sports I have managed to keep it in check. Up until recently I have thought it was just genetically. But I have noticed lately that most of it is connected to suppressed emotions stored in my body.

Mind and body is one. What happens when we don’t get the electrons from the ground is that these free radicals in bodies are now attacking our healthy cells instead of being discharged in to the earth.

And it’s kind of freightning to think how many medications we are prescribing to people all over the world, when the solution might be so close at hand. Just look at the old tribes and indian people, they had this natural connection to mother earth, and they don’t need all these drugs. THey are just shaking their heads at our problems.

What I’ve noticed is that my well-being has increased when I walk around barefooted. I feel more connected and grounded, and combining this with having moved from a major city out into a forest more or less, I feel so much more stable and connected to myself.

If you have a friend that is always moving around in nature, you also might have noticed how much more grounded that person is than your average big city neighbor

2 Likes

Be aware of how strong your words are. Your words can actually change the chemistry of your body, meaning you can heal and become healthier just with how you use your words, or the other way around.

2 Likes

The more you can capture and rekindle that inner child that is in there somewhere, the healthier you’re going to be. In that level of innocence life becomes so peaceful and life so filled with wonder all over again.

But, but, I’m an adult, and mee be MAD! Just look on how powerful my righteous indignation makes me, and how sexy my victim mentality is to the ladies…!

Why would I who takes life so seriously all the time ever want to go back?

Ok, it is time to go to bed :smiley_cat: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pressure helps us to transform. It might feel uncomfortable, and your habitualized mind might protest greatly, but actually it’s a welcomed thing if we can see the greater picture.

Would you please post the link to the Earthing documentary you saw?

3 Likes

The full movie.

Trailer for the lazy ones.

@RVconsultant

3 Likes

You don’t have to change the world, all you have to do is to change yourself.

4 Likes

Everything is just a game, and you see it so clearly when you keep your vibration high. The world is filled with so many actors and charades, and it’s a game that is competing for our attention and energy.

It’s so amusing and beautiful to watch at times, but then again, its easy to fall back down in the imaginary cravass and thinking you are stuck again…

1 Like

Haha, it just struck me that it’s black Friday today! Might be that I live in a forest atm, but these things seems to go under my radar nowadays.

BF must be the biggest charade of them all. People competing and rushing to buy things that are “supposed to be cheaper”, things we don’t actually need, from mega companies that has made more money during the pandemic than ever before :grin: :panda_face: :surfing_man:

It’s just like when Jeff Bezos went on a media campaign to announce the mind boggling sum of money he was giving away to “save the environment”. I find it peculiar that the founder a company that probably has the biggest climate impact of them all, is dressing up as the savior of it.

Did not the lockdowns show us that “we” don’t need to save nature, because it made it’s comback so quickly when we stopped the madness we call modern life. And are we not a part of nature?!? So why not let it be, and then take of your shoes for a while and take a hike in the forest… it’s a start at least :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How can you hold a light when you are in survival mode?

Love in it’s purest form is enormous in its energy. It doesn’t need power or force, it is beyond that. That core energy doesn’t push or pull, it just IS.

2 Likes

Currently on day 8th of my washout before the new technology. Reconciliation litterally comes in waves, and resulting in irritation, tense jaws, and thirst.

Going to be interesting to get into QZP and to learn all the patterns there, and if one goes on the testers and what have reported, the reconciliation is less and different in a way.

2 Likes

The illusion is not the world, but the values we put on it.

Your survival depends on you being in a linear world. Your brain was trained not to let you see anything that would not suit your linear existence. Therefore you have a biased reality.

This process of unwiring this pattern of linear thinking and preferences, call it awakening or whatever you like to call it, really confuses you, over and over again. And really, what keeps collapsing is the whole conceptual framework for your life, the meaning that your mind had given it.

The word that keeps coming up for me repeatedly is Integrity. It is mere impossible atm to just look away when more and broader realities opens up, and old systems and patterns in our society becomes transparent of their actual intentions. Therefore integrity is so important.

But at the same time to think oneself as outside of what’s going on, and try to position oneself above someone or something is not helping either. It’s easy and tempting to make all these easy assumptions, and not to see yourself as part of the chaos and taking responsibility.

Gone are the days for me where personal success and all the Cinderella stories are what ultimately drives me. The world is going through a catharsis, and the amount of people I meet with some kind of depression or other crippling mental disorders are frightening at times.

There’s a big shift going on right now on this planet, the energy is rising and the silent buzz of the masses are becoming louder. What we need is not more things and empty promises, what we need is get closer to one another and to heal ourselves from within.

All of our prejudices, and all other preferences about race, nations, classes, and all of that is something that was programmed in, it’s an idea and fantasy we created. The only way out is in.

1 Like

We all have nights, especially me when I have recon symptoms, where I have to go up and pee quite a lot of times during the night.

And how nice that would be to step into a heated bathroom in all it’s glory. The problem is where I live in my little shed, is that I don’t have access to a bathroom during the night.

So in my boxers stepping into nature in -11 celsius(12 fahrenheit), you could say that it wakes you up :grin:

So I now decided no sleep tonight, and just wait for QZP, and maybe, just maybe, I’m one of the ones that gets drousy from listening :sweat_smile:

Best to you on this new journey (or is it just a continuation of the old one)?

I remember you inspiring me to run the love sub. And it was a great experience. Even found my soul mate, but damn I don’t trust myself yet to ask her out. Maybe she isn’t interested and other thoughts are ruining it for me. Still there is love for her and I also don’t want ruin that by being disillusioned. I am a coward.
But that’s okay. I still feel the love.

1 Like

Holy moly, what are in these subs!!?

After 7 hours after my loops of Chosen and Wanted QZP, I experience a level of energy starting from my root and sacral area and up through my body, that can only be comparable with taking ecstacy or something similar :panda_face:

3 Likes

I have a resemblence of when I reached one of the highest level of consciousness that I have experienced a while back. I can sense where my awareness originates from. The eyes just feels like an outer layer, this comes from deep within.

I now understand what Saint meant with that these subs works through you :slight_smile:

Also my body has to adjust to the energy levels, so atm I can not sit still until my body has gotten used to this.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend, that warms my heart :heart:

I know what you mean by soul mate, it feel slike you met someone that you have seen before, perhaps in a past life, and you promised each other that you will meet again. It’s going to work out, she probably feels the same way. Happy for you :pray:

2 Likes

I literally have to stretch my whole body, all tensions are releasing from my body. This is just crazy. As I said before, I have experienced this before, but not through something I just listen to for 15 min!

1 Like

Things are getting more chill now, but most definately I have shot up in a higher state on consciousness. Just by the way I perceive things, it’s so familiar, but it gets lost when I go down again. Maybe this is a sign of that this might be the new normal?